What's new

Hello Everyone - Meet my Granddaughter

TG1

Angelic Poster
Oh, Larry, you are SO IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very beautiful.

TG1

:party: :party: :party:

P.S. This is the most icons I've ever used in a post, so you know I'm happy for you. :)

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
:coolwink::dance3::cheerleader::hifive::cloud9::sing:
."Anonymous it is my GREAT pleasure to announce to you first the birth of my beautiful granddaughter to my beautiful daughter.

On February 14, 2012 all 7 pounds 2 ounces and 20 inches of Chloe Autumn was born in love after a 31 hour labor:

OMG she's a Valentines baby... how wonderful! There is a reason ! Huge congratulations to everyone and welcome to Chloe Autumn. Wow mum... 31 hours... I salute you. xxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sautez

Patron with Honors
Larry, Your post brought a mist to my eyes and a sweetness to my heart.

Many blessings on you and your whole family= free to be who you are and to enjoy genuine family life.

I am SO happy for you! Please send my best wishes to your family,
Sautez :cloud9:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
She is so beautiful.

Being a grandparent is pure joy:yes: and I hope you'll share lots of wonderful time with her and your daughter and son in law. :):)

Opter

G

Gottabrain

Larry - thank you so much for sharing this intimate, joyous experience with us.

Wow. You made me cry, too. You said it all so perfectly. :yes:

Abraham Maslow, a famous psychologist, once described important times in our lives like having a child or grandchild as "peak experiences". He believed that it was these experiences that allowed us to grow spiritually, that these experiences could not be forced, nor planned or controlled. Life unfolds as it should and it is up to us to participate in it fully.

I wish you, your daughter, her husband, your granddaughter and everyone in your family long life, health, love, happiness and to always have that special, precious love bond between you so that those beautiful moments of life unfold as they should - always.

:heartflower:

Sheila

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words, good wishes and genuine, warm feelings.

We are at our best in moments of great love and that is obvious in all of you.

w/<3<3<3

Once again, what a wonderful Valentine for all of us to enjoy! :happydance:

Larry, where were you when this picture of you and your daughter was taken?

It looks very much like Riverside County, coastal sage scrub or chaparral habitat and Italian Stone Pines and all. :)

006_6.JPG

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words, good wishes and genuine, warm feelings.

We are at our best in moments of great love and that is obvious in all of you.

w/<3<3<3

Love ya gramps!

Those are lucky girls to have a ig ol' bear of a grandpaw of your calibre to look out for em.

Mystic

Crusader
Good show!

Reminds me of a song:

When I was a little bitty baby my mother would rock me in the cradle....

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Once again, what a wonderful Valentine for all of us to enjoy! :happydance:

Larry, where were you when this picture of you and your daughter was taken?

It looks very much like Riverside County, coastal sage scrub or chaparral habitat and Italian Stone Pines and all. :)

006_6.JPG

Hi:)

Well I don't remember the exact place but it was not too far from LA. This was when I was still on WDC and was Special Unit IC so that puts us in the general LA area.

My daughter would be a little under a year old there.

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
I promise that these are the last pics I will post about this.

But last week I traveled at last to see my daughter and granddaughter.

This is my report, these two are what represents unconditional love to me, this is the love organized scientology time and again tries to kill, this is my one and only truly great accomplishment in life, this is my opus:

III.jpg

and

InMyArms.jpg

and
HoldingChole.jpg

and finally....

AChildoftheFae.jpg

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I promise that these are the last pics I will post about this.

But last week I traveled at last to see my daughter and granddaughter.

This is my report, these two are what represents unconditional love to me, this is the love organized scientology time and again tries to kill, this is my one and only truly great accomplishment in life, this is my opus:

III.jpg

and

InMyArms.jpg

and
HoldingChole.jpg

and finally....

AChildoftheFae.jpg

:wow: :omg::happydance::clap:

Congratulations!!! :hifive::heartflower::flowers2:

You ALL look amazingly fabulous!

Thank you for the photos, lovinglife :clap: :woohoo:

:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I love that one of babe asleep on your shoulder especially ... such love! Thanks for sharing, there should be more of it - sharing and love. :)

Sierra_Sage

Patron
10 fingers, 10 toes, a beautiful face and a button nose.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

She is beautiful! I can't wait to have a grandchild of my own.

Best wishes to all of you!

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Larry,

I am besotted!

I saw these photos last night. I was busy, doing things around the house. I kept coming back to look at these photos. I was drawn to them. “Let me see that beautiful girl again, snuggled up on her grandfathers shoulder…” All I do was coo and smile.

A family. A grandfather, his beautiful daughter, her gorgeous wee girl...so much love!

I wondered if the adoring daddy of the wee girl was behind the camera taking some of the photos. I wondered about the joy in his eyes, the smile of delight as he held the camera steady to click the shutter.

What a gift you brought to my evening Larry! Thank you for sharing these photos with us. I personally hope they won’t be the last photos we see of this bundle of pure joy.

:rose: