What's new

Hello from an Evolutionary!

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why are the "Under-the-Bridge" types out in force of late? :hmm:

Must be something the kult wants to keep off of the "front pages" of ESMB.

Glad to see that some things never change - no matter how many times it doesn't work for them.
Nah...

Think Scoots, how would under bridge types keep something off ESMB?

It is true an "under the bridge" persona is a plausible OSA disguise but so what?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Heighdy-ho!

If you've been lurking you know I'm one of the few members who speaks well of dianetics and respects the lecherous arrogant power-mad moneygrubbing sonofabitch who coined the word.

Respect the vicious, treasonous, lying, overbearing majority here and keep your TR-0 bullbait impeccable or you'll either run or get banned
Oh, so we're treasonous, lying and overbearing are we? What a despicable thing to write! I would say the majority here are remarkably indulgent, patient and tolerant when it comes to putting up with you singing the praises of a man who is loathed and despised by most people on this board. I think you're very lucky to have this forum given your views. If it was my board I'd have told you to fuck right off long ago. (I didn't say I was indulgent, patient and tolerant did I).

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, so wer'e treasonous, lying and overbearing are we? What a despicable thing to write! I would say the majority here are remarkably indulgent, patient and tolerant when it comes to putting up with you singing the praises of a man who is loathed and despised by most people on this board. I think you're very lucky to have this forum given your views. If it was my board I'd have told you to fuck right off long ago.
You're old enough to be an irrational grouch w/o being subject to censure

As am I and you don't seem to have noticed you are accusing me of "singing the praises" of a person I just named as a Lecherous, Arrogant, Moneygrubbing Powermad Sonfabitch

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Long-time OSA playbook rule:

Fill the board (not just ESMB) with rubbish threads to detract from something that OSAbots have been ordered to bury as deep as possible. Put up lots new threads/posts to push current relevant threat down the page buried as far as possible. Max trolling to achieve that goal. Get as much infighting happening as possible as a by-product.

I'm putting this up here just to remind newbies that OSA regularly come out from under the bridge to try to scare away real examination of the kult. Like everything else this wretched kult does, it withers in the sunshine when exposed.

Now to return to regular programming:biggrin:

FUCK YOU, OSA !!!

:devil:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Jeez...

We are quite well served with peddlers\preachers these days...

Did you read???
I didn't...

The troll format is so predictive within the first line....

I go with trubs...Shaddup

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Enough...

It is well known this board is hosting plenty of degraded evil but powerfull OT 3 - OT 8

Given we already know, who this OSA being is ...
My proposal is that we decide on a time and time zone to launch a psychic attack....
How does that sound?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Enough...

It is well known this board is hosting plenty of degraded evil but powerfull OT 3 - OT 8

Given we already know, who this OSA being is ...
My proposal is that we decide on a time and time zone to launch a psychic attack....
How does that sound?
IMO, the degree of psychic attack should be based on whether they are truly OSA or just mentally ill.
(I am just trying to be funny!)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
IMO, the degree of psychic attack should be based on whether they are truly OSA or just mentally ill.
(I am just trying to be funny!)
This is a wise warning...

We can proof the troll case...to be genuinely OSA with the help of our former OSA experts

The psychic attack, indeed, won't be designed to harm a well intented person in any way...but only to take place with OSA trolls when they either come on the board for them to feel entheta and become very enturbulated...or when they are planning to destroy people...in such case, the attack would be designed to reflect intention and cause as a miror...

However, I don't take any responsibility for drunk people who will mess up...as usual...as each time we perform such task....

Lol

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
Hello Everyone!

Historically some revolutionaries, in spite of the best of intentions and motives, when establishing an anti-thesis to the thesis they rebelled against themselves became the target for revolution -
Due to the bank, and perhaps first and foremost due to the intense pre-occupation on this planet with avoiding being found out, having one´s overts exposed and subsequent punishment (and being prepared to commit worse overts deliberately in order to hide those "innocent" overts that set the bank and its paranoia and reactions going in the first place).

In order to climb up inside a deep shaft one has fallen into, one needs to resist both sides - horizontal left and right - in order to go vertical.

I would like to emphasize the need for spiritual enlightenment in order to go up - to become higher and unite with one´s inner Being. Rejecting both sides of duality.

If I just clear my mind, while in duality, I´m just clearing my negative ego. If someone pushes me in the subway, I can then still have an ego reaction. Now it will just be free of irrational charge, but the ego reaction itself that comes about by the presence in duality and not by trauma will still come up. Then I can choose to suppress it afterwards. And be nice in stead of breaking the Auditor´s Code and engage in name calling or worse. But if I act from my inner Being, I will act out of unity and oneness and there will be no need to suppress the negtive ego or the more or less purified ego, because I´m then acting out from my core and not my shell. The mind is always in duality. The spirit or the higher self is in unity and oneness with source.

In stead of becoming a lawyer like one´s father or becoming a musician because one´s father detested one´s piano hobby, there´s a lot of freedom in going one´s own way. The way straight up the shaft.

Has mental enlightenment - clearing - ever produced verifiable spiritual enlightenment as well, in any predictable way, shape or form? Do you know anyone that has achieved spiritual enlightenment by clearing?

Without achieving the state mentioned in DMSMH above the line - unity - we will as humans of course be subject to the two opposing forces below the line - duality - thesis/antithesis f.ex.

Since around 2006 there has in the Freezone crept in the notion that "one cannot live without evaluating" f.ex.

The Auditor´s Code is the language of the analytical mind. (Or the (purified) ego and the concsiousness in conjucntion perhaps). The absence of the Auditor´s Code opens the door wide for the language of the bank, and the ego that was still there apparently even when an Auditor or solo Auditor has done his/her best. By the way, if Clear is cause over matter, energy, space and time on the first dynamic, and the body is part of the first dynamic, could a Freezone Auditor then honestly be said to be Clear if his/her TRs were not in?
Wouldn´t it then be suppressive by such an "Auditor" to throw out a pc because the pc "critisized the Auditor´s TRs"?
And what about if a freezone "Auditor" declares a person an sp to protect himself from being found out as an "Auditor" and uses the fair game policy on top of it to protect his brand, his business and its value for mankind?

We are some that have experieced the tragic deterioration of the Tech where it was meant to have been kept in above everywhere else.

Let´s not in the Freezone accept further infringements against the Tech. And let´s not open the door for others to rebel against us for establishing the same suppressive mechanisms in new and entheta-creative forms that we objected to while in the "soup".

Let´s go up into the sun light!

Adam Anthropos
Sorry, Adam,but I still have the sunburn from the last time I looked into the "sunshine" of the Freezone. I will say that Spouse had services in the FZ. He did things in his time in the FZ that he would never ever have gotten away with in the CoS. So there is that. Anybody can do services in the FZ.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
:laugh: Gibberish of gibberish, :ohmy:

Yes, it appears this is a specifically Scientology gibberish generator. As if Scientology needs any help with that. :laugh:
Now where did I put my highly confidential OSA approved decoder ring?

Ah, here it is.

Translation:

We are very worried that this tragic murder in Australia might trace directly back to our Disconnection Policy and coercive practices. We must bury the story under a pile of garbage threads on ESMB.