What's new

Hello From Denver.

Hello and Greetings.

I was in and out of the Co$ in 1972-73.

Started at the Denver Mission... after the standard gambit.. "the personality test". Took the usual courses, went to the LAO for Academy Levels, was 'coerced' onto LAO Staff. When I realized how poor of a decision that was... I left. I didn't like at all the overbearing demands. I still remember Bill Franks screaming at the group "You f-ing TURKIES" LOL... was very sad.

I found somewhere a list of Co$ completions.... was surprised to see a girl I knew in Denver was still here in Denver and had completed the "OT Readiness Course" Whatever that is. (shrug). They have a fancy new building at 24th & Blake. I guess a fancy building impresses me as much as a big fancy Catholic Cathedral. (not much).

I spent the next 37 years working as a technician for a large Company. Data Networks...you know, "real technology" ??? Working with "real" technology *is* a viable skill and it put the food on the table, the roof over my head, and provided a good income. (And off-topic... for all-y'all-"Supply-Side Free Marketeers" reading this... it takes millions of middle class consumers creating demand to make it work, NOT 'factories' making widgets. Not at all. Once again that's difference between 'real economics & technology' vs. the kool-aid).

Just finished Lawrence Wright's book. Now re-reading Jon Attack's (first book). Next up, I'm going to read about my Cousin's "revolt" (wink)
Surprised to learn about Trementina and the other vaults--good places to store stuff, if it were worth preserving. It's just scrap metal value, otherwise.

Best,
Fred

TG1

Angelic Poster
Hey, Fred. That's some good reading materials you're settled in with there to read. :)

BTW, I assume you heard about the murder trial of Scientologist oatee Rex Fowler there in Denver a few years ago. From your perspective, what did that murder and the trial do for the reputation of Scientology in the Mile High City?

Welcome to ESMB. :wave:

TG1

Thank you for the kind welcomes.

I only hear of the Rex Folwer incident after-the-fact.

I read that the Judge prohibited mention of the Co$ during the trial... but for anyone paying attention, the Scientology connection had to have jumped right out of the page.

The only good that was accomplished by Rex Folwer was that he demonstrated how wacko, how unethical he and the Co$ are.

I think Co$ is quite duplicitous if not evil.... (just to state my position--you're certainly free to make up your own mind! :D:D)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
:welcome: Fred! Its interesting that for even such a short time you have such things to tell, personally I always hope, .... Stories! Do enjoy your times here! Read, read, read!

:drama:

:cheers:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Xenu's cousin. You are a person after my own mind what with using such an apt description as duplicitous for the church of scientology.
But hell you must be getting on in age, I mean being a cousin to Xenu, wasn't that dude a little in time before even Atlantis ?:biggrin:
And since you were 'family' can you clarify for us and also for Ron if it was X E M U or was it X E n U ?

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Xenu's cousin. You are a person after my own mind what with using such an apt description as duplicitous for the church of scientology.
But hell you must be getting on in age, I mean being a cousin to Xenu, wasn't that dude a little in time before even Atlantis ?:biggrin:
And since you were 'family' can you clarify for us and also for Ron if it was X E M U or was it X E n U ?

What you mean "we" white man?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello :wave: and :welcome2:, Fred.

And just so everyone knows where I am coming from, I first thought you meant you were our Xenu'sBoyfriend's cous.

:biggrin:

>>You are a person after my own mind what with using such an apt description as duplicitous for the church of scientology.
Thank you! Glad to meed like minds! Yay!!!

>>But hell you must be getting on in age, I mean being a cousin to Xenu, wasn't that dude a little in time before even Atlantis ?:biggrin:
Welll ummm errr... I did the "Age Rundown" a long time ago... it preserved me in the (infamous) Ethylene Glycol. It's a bit difficult to type and respond to posts quickly, but I will try! (as long as my non-creative mind can make up sorta-funny stuff! :biggrin: :biggrin: THANK YOU for asking!! I hope your health is well, also.

>>And since you were 'family' can you clarify for us and also for Ron if it was XEMU or was it XEnU?
It was on of those familial thingies. Some called him Xemu, out of affection, when he was more formal and tired to call himself Xenu. Both worked. You know.. Like a given name of Ron, but called Ronnie, or Nibs, or Poopsie... pet names.

Thank you... nice to meet you.

>>I first thought you meant you were our Xenu'sBoyfriend's cous.
Nope, Nobody special. Just a long-lost cousin. I think he has.. umm... a few billion cousins! As in like "Hi Cousin Lurker5!" Long time no see! :lol:
If we went over to ancestry.com.... it would be a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg family Tree.

There was so much 'Thetan Humping' going on back then it put to shame the early Sea Org days. (As I read in one of the books--a very recent one... maybe it was the first hand account by 'Dart Smohen'... lots of humpin' was going on. Right there on Ron's ships. Save the Planet and Get Laid! Join the Sea Org!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
>>You are a person after my own mind what with using such an apt description as duplicitous for the church of scientology.
Thank you! Glad to meed like minds! Yay!!!

>>But hell you must be getting on in age, I mean being a cousin to Xenu, wasn't that dude a little in time before even Atlantis ?:biggrin:
Welll ummm errr... I did the "Age Rundown" a long time ago... it preserved me in the (infamous) Ethylene Glycol. It's a bit difficult to type and respond to posts quickly, but I will try! (as long as my non-creative mind can make up sorta-funny stuff! :biggrin: :biggrin: THANK YOU for asking!! I hope your health is well, also.

>>And since you were 'family' can you clarify for us and also for Ron if it was XEMU or was it XEnU?
It was on of those familial thingies. Some called him Xemu, out of affection, when he was more formal and tired to call himself Xenu. Both worked. You know.. Like a given name of Ron, but called Ronnie, or Nibs, or Poopsie... pet names.

Thank you... nice to meet you.

Great to have you here and nice to know you are listening well to your elder (me) When you are ready I can tell you about the older days before that young whipper snapper Xenu appeared. I was there long before that Johnnie come lately.

Great to have you here and nice to know you are listening well to your elder (me) When you are ready I can tell you about the older days before that young whipper snapper Xenu appeared. I was there long before that Johnnie come lately.

I think that we are *all* Xenu's Cousins. I'm just one of a ga-zillion-billion. Most of the time, all I'm after is being silly or funny. Perhaps I'm not taking as funny what you meant as humorous--but here is feedback about about your statement:

So you're pulling rank and telling me you're an old head, that I should listen to you? Here's what do to: Post your observations, share your stores, be nice, and go piss up a rope.

I never had much respect for 'elders' who showed up and claimed they were my 'elder' So what? Big F'n Deal! The Internet is full of people saying all kind of wacko stuff they think is o-so-profound, when it has no more "Wisdom" than the drunk on the corner with a cardboard sign has. Probably less. Stuff that needs to be flushed twice. If you're an admin, boot me now. Otherwise leave me alone.

I've paid my professional and technical dues in the 'real world'... If someone has wasted their life in the 'cracker box of quack tech' (the World of Scientology)... I can't do much to change that.
I don't care much for big egos, whether deserved or not. Your say so, and your post count are not impressive.

Last edited:
Sorry Fred, sometimes my jesting gets a little off the wall. My apologies. :cheers:

I apologize for being grumpy, over-reacting. I'm sliding down hill too fast in my old age.
I can still find my way home so things are not critical, yet. But getting there.

If you get motivated, please let me know of the old days in the Galactic HQ where my cousin Xenu made such a mess of things. (Thank You-In-Advance).