What's new

Hello from Florida

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
Hello to all. I have been a long time lurker and I finally registered today so I could join in the discussions. I never had any involvement with Scientology but I find the subject fascinating and heartbreaking. I cry reading the horrible things that people post about that happened to them while "in". And I cheer when reading about the folks awaking from the Truman show and braving the "wog" world.
i read your stories and am amazed at what you have lived through. Your bravery in exposing the crimes of the COS. And like so many others, I can't wait to see the house of cards collapse.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Hello to all. I have been a long time lurker and I finally registered today so I could join in the discussions. I never had any involvement with Scientology but I find the subject fascinating and heartbreaking. I cry reading the horrible things that people post about that happened to them while "in". And I cheer when reading about the folks awaking from the Truman show and braving the "wog" world.
i read your stories and am amazed at what you have lived through. Your bravery in exposing the crimes of the COS. And like so many others, I can't wait to see the house of cards collapse.

Welcome Florida person!!

welcome.jpg

Thank you for the nice intro, Sidney! It's nice to meet people like you that care so much about other people.

Speaking of Florida, I have pretty much as much admiration for the good citizens of the occupied community of Clearwater, whose whole way of life is still affected every day by the Scientology invasion, as you do for the people here who are speaking out.

Have a great week!

:)

Welcome Sidney! I, like you, have never been involved. However I was compelled many years ago to learn more, especially since this group was in my back yard. You will find tons of great people here with a wealth of experiences from all manners of CoS service. Read on, meet some good people!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Welcome Sidney18*** ! I, like you, am an 'never-in', but over the years have gained much knowledge of Cult-of-Strife, one huge and interesting study for sure. Enjoy your visits, meet some folks, and continue to read away, there is so much more to learn around every corner :)

:cheers:

oldtimer

Patron

Thanks Sidney. The company line among Scientology staff is that people who blow or leave Scientology usually do not do very well in life. That is not true. Many people do much better. It takes awhile to figure out the "real world" again after leaving Scientology, but one of the neatest things one eventually realizes is that ordinary people are not UNAWARE, as Hubbard wants his adherents to think, it is simply that Hubbard's adherents are heavily INDOCTRINATED, possibly aware, possibly not, that is subjective.

Thanks for caring about us, even though you were never in Scientology. A toast to you from Kansas.:yes:

Alle G

Patron with Honors

Same here ^^^^^^

Hi Sydney, I was never ‘in’, I came here less than a year ago, after reading ‘Ask the Scientologist’. I fully blame Bill for his addictive blog. :yes: I read books on scn (but not Hubbard himself, he is beyond my level of tolerance) on and off for a few years before that.

Scientology is an evil and cruel experiment on the human psyche, I hope one day it will be fully understood and studied in Universities. Esmb will be in the textbooks. I hope danger of cults and mind control will be taught at schools. :hourglass:

Last edited: