What's new

Hello From Oregon

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leon, actually, you are confused. The Aptitude Test is the one where you write your name in the margin, and then one circles his/her name, etc.

The Leadership Test is not actually a test but a survey. The question you are referring to is number 21 of the survey.

Here is the question:

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ldsrvp3.jpg

There are four possible answers to the survey:

A. The auditor
B. The preclear
C. Scientology
D. LRH

If one looks at the answer sheet scoring here:

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ldsrvp5.jpg

It says an X = wrong answer, XX = psychologically wrong, no mark at all = correct answer, but one will notice the correct answer is "D" for survey question no. 21.

So, to correct you, the correct answer for survey question no. 21 is D, or LRH.

Here is the scoring sheet with correct answers to the Leadership Survey:

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ldsrvp6.jpg

IMHO, this Leadership Survey questionnaire, is indeed a survey of those who have read enough of Hubbard to become KSW, brainwashed Scientologists, international management types. Just look at survey question number one, which the correct answer is to follow policy without a doubt.

You. Leon, are the wrong answers to Hubbards Leadership Survey, as you are a sguirrel, just look at the other survey questions and you would fail the survey and be deemed psychologically wrong and no leader of scientology.

PS: The links I provide above are for source reference only. IMHO I wish I never got involved with dianetics and scientoloy. But, however, I am glad to really meet and have friendships with some really cool peeps.

You actually took the time to patiently correct Leon's misunderstanding, which is very commendable, but ultimately futile, because he cannot begin to fathom how profoundly damaging Hubbard-spew is.
He is momentarily chastened, but, lacking the courage (or desire) to fully comprehend the magnitude of the evil which he has embraced, he'll return shortly to tell us all how ignorant we are about the genius of Hubbard, and the tek.

Gib, you're a better person than me, filled as I am with revulsion and contempt for the "Leons" of this world.

phenomanon

Canyon
You actually took the time to patiently correct Leon's misunderstanding, which is very commendable, but ultimately futile, because he cannot begin to fathom how profoundly damaging Hubbard-spew is.
He is momentarily chastened, but, lacking the courage (or desire) to fully comprehend the magnitude of the evil which he has embraced, he'll return shortly to tell us all how ignorant we are about the genius of Hubbard, and the tek.

Gib, you're a better person than me, filled as I am with revulsion and contempt for the "Leons" of this world.

Me, too, Churchill.

Gib

Crusader

Leon wasn't my only intended audience. :yes:

It wasn't too difficult for me to respond since I had some 25 years ago probably administered & scored that stupid Leadership Survey to oh, I don't know, maybe a 1000 people. I knew the correct answers by heart. I recall the first time I went to Flag, they gave me the Leadership Survey test, Apt test and OCA. Of course I scored high on all since I had administered them. When the SO'er saw my results, a big grin occurred. Thinking to myself, oops, I've now become a target on some recruiters battleplan. :duh:

This write-up by Plain Old Thetan, http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?s=leadership, does a good job of telling the truth about that Leadership Survey (doesn't mean I agree with everything in the article).

"Note that at its core, this test doesn’t have anything to do with Leadership.

The questions, by and large, deal with how willing you are to see the world in black-and-white distinctions.

Each group of answers has one correct answer, one wrong answer (x), and one psychotically wrong answer (xx). (A few dummy questions are tossed in to throw the test-taker a “curve”.)
The only “good” answers are the ones that indicate you’re willing to be a blind unthinking robotic drone.

Of course, only the blind unthinking robotic drones qualify for employment or placement as an executive or for Bridge advancement.

The psychotically wrong people are the ones that, like the rejected Sea Org member inour post a few days ago, are posted in low menial positions on the org board, until the “church” tosses them on the street to be further victimized.

The “church” tests for, and rewards, A=A=A=A stimulus-response knee-jerk let-someone-else-make-the-decisions compliance-only thinking."

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Missing the key point: The medicine is unnecessary and can be dispensed with.

Or, for those not following the point: Given that the "gains" have NOTHING to do with Hubbard's "tech" (as you said), Scientology is unnecessary and can be dispensed with.

And should be dispensed with.

I did not say that.

Whether a person gets gains from Scientology or not has NOTHING to do with Hubbard.

Your point was that a person has to believe in the hocus pocus for it to work. That's how voodoo works too. That isn't science, that isn't a "technology" and that sure isn't, in any way, "workable". That's, to use the technical term, bullshit.

Hypatia

Pagan

But Leon did thank Gib.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leon, actually, you are confused. The Aptitude Test is the one where you write your name in the margin, and then one circles his/her name, etc.

The Leadership Test is not actually a test but a survey. The question you are referring to is number 21 of the survey.

Here is the question:

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ldsrvp3.jpg

There are four possible answers to the survey:

A. The auditor
B. The preclear
C. Scientology
D. LRH

If one looks at the answer sheet scoring here:

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ldsrvp5.jpg

It says an X = wrong answer, XX = psychologically wrong, no mark at all = correct answer, but one will notice the correct answer is "D" for survey question no. 21.

So, to correct you, the correct answer for survey question no. 21 is D, or LRH.

Here is the scoring sheet with correct answers to the Leadership Survey:

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ldsrvp6.jpg

IMHO, this Leadership Survey questionnaire, is indeed a survey of those who have read enough of Hubbard to become KSW, brainwashed Scientologists, international management types. Just look at survey question number one, which the correct answer is to follow policy without a doubt.

You. Leon, are the wrong answers to Hubbards Leadership Survey, as you are a sguirrel, just look at the other survey questions and you would fail the survey and be deemed psychologically wrong and no leader of scientology.

PS: The links I provide above are for source reference only. IMHO I wish I never got involved with dianetics and scientoloy. But, however, I am glad to really meet and have friendships with some really cool peeps.

Great Post, Gib. :thumbsup::yes:

The "Leadership" Survey is, functionally, a "Followership" Survey.:coolwink:

Gib

Crusader
Great Post, Gib. :thumbsup::yes:

The "Leadership" Survey is, functionally, a "Followership" Survey.:coolwink:

Thanks Face, but credit goes to others as well. Mike Rinder posted about it:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-wrong-source/

snip from Mike's post:

"Hubbard proclaimed the Data Series as the pinnacle of logical thought. How you identify illogical thinking and come to the correct conclusion about the real cause of a situation. Identifying correct “ownership” is what everything from OT III through OT VII is all about. And much more. There is even a “Leadership” test unique to scientology that is exclusively about “assigning correct source” (one gets a perfect score by answering everything with the ideal of follow LRH “to the letter” rather than “thinking for yourself”)."

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
Hello

Its interesting that the educated see us as so fucked up......that they "study" us! :biggrin:

They can study all they want. The majority of the people I worked with at the missions, orgs, etc. were very bright people. A person can "study" all they want and cop that superior attitude. IMO, unless they've experienced it first hand, most of them are clueless.