What's new

Hello, I am from Romania

demeter70

Hello

I am from Romania. Some time ago, somebody heard me when I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine (I complained that I was tired and stressed). After discussion, that guy had told me that I am not interested for getting help to pass over for those problems. I told him that I am not interessed about drugs or something else. Than he told me about scientology and he said that they could help me. He invited me to a meeting, but I don`t know too much about this.
I searched on Internet and I found your forum. I would like to know more about scientology, Good or Bad. I read yours posts but I don`t understand exactly what are the riscues. Can you help me?

Sorry for my english

Demeter Adrian

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Tired and stressed? - You ain't seen nothing yet! - Join scientology and you will know what tired and stressed is all about. In fact, you'll be so tired and stressed that you will be unable to ever get away from scientology! You won't have the bus fare to get away! - You will lack the strenght to get away.. You will be guilty.. Of everything!

And you will feel bad too!

Stay the hell away from it.. In a few months it will be springtime again.

:yes: - And welcome to ESMB!

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi,

Bine ai venit.

I stayed a while in Romania and I had some friends from Romania in Germany. They studied with me. It was a project from my university. They studied here (in Germany) and than they went back to Romania to work in the orphanages. I stayed in Timișoara and later I drove from there with my car to the Marea Neagră to see your very wonderfull country!

I remember the hospitality in your very beautifull country!:) What I don't remember very well is your language.:unsure:

You will find lots of informations about Scientology here on this board. I am not sure, if you sign with your real name. When you did this, I would delete it. Scientology is dangerous, it will take everything you have.

Imo informations in your country aren't lots about $cientology, good that you speak English. I know that some people in Romania speak very well German, maybe I can help with German material.:)

toate bune :)
Sauerländerin

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello

I am from Romania. Some time ago, somebody heard me when I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine (I complained that I was tired and stressed). After discussion, that guy had told me that I am not interested for getting help to pass over for those problems. I told him that I am not interessed about drugs or something else. Than he told me about scientology and he said that they could help me. He invited me to a meeting, but I don`t know too much about this.
I searched on Internet and I found your forum. I would like to know more about scientology, Good or Bad. I read yours posts but I don`t understand exactly what are the riscues. Can you help me?

Sorry for my english

Demeter Adrian

Welcome Demeter

Many, many people are tired and stressed, especially at the end of the year.

Try and take a day off for you, take a walk, eat good food, do something that you really enjoy, go to the gym, talk to a friend. Whatever makes you feel better.

Don't go to a Scientology meeting.
Chances are very high that this time next year you will be much more stressed, much more tired and with a lot less money than you have now.

Right now Scientology cannot help you any better than you can help yourself, they do not know anything you don't already know, but you will be led to believe that they do.

Hope you feel better soon. Be kind to yourself.

smartone

My Own Boss
Hello

Sorry for my english

Demeter Adrian

Hello Demeter,

There are many risks (riscues) in getting involved in Scientology. You will be more depressed, introverted, lonely and poor (no money). Your English is much better than my non-existent Romanian.

Best wishes :)

Arthur Dent

Welcome Demeter,
It is a CULT. It won't look like it at first. They will fool you.
If you have a lot of money they will get it away from you.
If you don't have a lot of money they will get you to work for
them. You will be more tired and stressed.

Try other, more natural things....exercise, fresh air, friends, new activities and interests, study....but not this.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Don't do drugs

Hello

Sorry for my english

Demeter Adrian

Well, you are taking the right kind of action, doing your research befrore getting involved. I suggest that you try to read as many stories from ex scientologists as possible, there are lots on this site and others.

My own experience is that Scientology acts as a kind of drug, it is addictive, once you have been in for a bit, once you have lost contact with former friends and once you start lieing to your family, well, you are hooked and like, say, heroine, you begin to need scientology, but you will not be able to objectively look at the maleffects it is having on your life. One day, you may wake up, but by then, you will have lost an awful lot: Time, money, friends and family and other less obvious loss effects. That was my experience. But do, do, read all you can before taking any further action. If it is still attractive then, well, it is your life to do with it what you will.

Best of luck to you.

J.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Well, you are taking the right kind of action, doing your research befrore getting involved. I suggest that you try to read as many stories from ex scientologists as possible, there are lots on this site and others.

My own experience is that Scientology acts as a kind of drug, it is addictive, once you have been in for a bit, once you have lost contact with former friends and once you start lieing to your family, well, you are hooked and like, say, heroine, you begin to need scientology, but you will not be able to objectively look at the maleffects it is having on your life. One day, you may wake up, but by then, you will have lost an awful lot: Time, money, friends and family and other less obvious loss effects. That was my experience. But do, do, read all you can before taking any further action. If it is still attractive then, well, it is your life to do with it what you will.

Best of luck to you.

J.

ditto!

LongTimeGone

Hello

Sorry for my english

Demeter Adrian

Hi Demeter, your English is just fine.
Go and see your local doctor and ask his advice about your tiredness and inability to handle the stress in your life at the moment.
As for Scientology, the risks are enormous and it will NOT help with tiredness or stress - Believe those of us who have been caught up in the cult - It will just make those areas of your life much worse.
I wish you all the best.
D.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hi. what part of what you are reading do you not understand?

Hate ta say it but when people go 'I read around but don't...' is usually, 9/10, diversionary trolling.

:shrug:

Free Being Me

Crusader
Hello

Sorry for my english

Demeter Adrian

Stay away from $cientology! Save your money and enjoy life. You will be sucked into sugar coated hell. Save yourself a lot of trouble and grief.

BHX

Hello

Sorry for my english

Demeter Adrian

Scientologia te va distruge.

Vă rugăm să nu merg acolo.

Pacea este in tine.

Sorry for my Romanian. Blame Google.

Sis O' Sign

Patron with Honors

Best of luck to you.

J.

After being in Scientology for 15 years, now I am canceling my membership with the official organization (Church of Scientology), and I would say the same.

For stress and tiredness, do what others also suggested, some natural things, like proper food (with vitamins and such, you can find out a lot about that thing), fresh air, some sports, things that you really enjoy doing (maybe not the getting drunk type of things, but some hobby) - simple things like these can help a lot.

And of course, when you feel you are in a better shape already and you are interested about philosophy, spiritual things and such, do read books, listen to lectures etc, to find out for yourself what works for YOU. There are a lot of good things in the teachings of Scientology that you might like.

Greetings from Eastern Europe, I have been to Romania many times and recently worked with fellow artists from there. In fact, one of my favorite music is a Romanian slow couple dance from a village called Bontida (near Cluj). And the dance... oh my, it's so beautiful!!!

Drum bun, Demeter!

Outethicsofficer

Tired and stressed? - You ain't seen nothing yet! - Join scientology and you will know what tired and stressed is all about. In fact, you'll be so tired and stressed that you will be unable to ever get away from scientology! You won't have the bus fare to get away! - You will lack the strenght to get away.. You will be guilty.. Of everything!

And you will feel bad too!

Stay the hell away from it.. In a few months it will be springtime again.

:yes: - And welcome to ESMB!

^^^^^^!

Yes to the above.
Stay the hell away from it!

James

Andreea

There is a group on Romanian scientologists (abount 70 persons) that live in Odorheiul Secuiesc, but until now they didn't have any luck in finding new members, especially because the Romanians are very conservative when it comes to religion.

Andreea

In Romania, scientology was not very well-known until a few years ago when the members of this church organized a tour in this country and started to translate their books in Romanian and sell them together with courses, audio-books etc. Their actions were - allegedly - humanitarian ones and did not aim at converting people to scientology.

Reasonable

It will seem good at first becasue some things in scientology work sometimes. BUt they get you to believe that everything in scientology works all the time and that nothing else ever works ever.

They also convice you that whatever help they give you is woth a lot of money. They will try and sell you books called "The BAsics" and some CDs that go with it for $3500.

They will tell you that everything you need to solve all of your lifes problems are in these books.

You can get these books for next to nothing on ebay or craigs list. But they will tell you that it is unethical to get them from anywhere else. That you must get it from them. This is a sure way for you to know that they want your money.

In fact if you go there, tell them that you are interested in reading the basics but that you can borrow books from a friend.

Watch them go crazy.

Ask them to show you someone who is OT or clear and to demonstrate it for you.

They will say that we don't have to prove anything to anyone!

They will tell you it is OK to spend all of your money on theri things becasue it will make you so capable that you will make all your money back and more.

Then ask them why don't they have any money?

Ask them that is Scientology gets rid of compulsions then why does everyone theri smoke.

Ask the people on staff how much auditing they have done themselves.

Most haven't done much.

It is house of cards..have fun