What's new

HELLO! I AM MICHEL.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Welcome Michel to ESMB! :welcome:

Sorry that you went through that nightmare, but you've arrived at a good place now.

Mystic

Crusader
Hola, Michel. Welcome to ESMB. Scientology is merely a turd in a punchbowl, as is David Miscavige. Both are but results of the spewings of little fake-being Hubbard.

When it all comes crashing down the picking through the dead cult is gonna be fun.

Michel

Patron with Honors
:welcome2: to ESMB, Michel!

Thank you for some of your story. Wow, D of P, huh? Bet YOU have lots of interesting stories you could share! :yes:

So glad you too woke up and are HERE now! :)

Michelle

Salut Michelle! Thanks a lot for your message. It's true that i have a lot to say. I will post more data about what is happening in Scientology since DM is the "Boss". BTW, i saw that you speak some french!:happydance:

Si tu veus, nous pourrions echanger quelques mots pour que tu pratiques cette superbe langue.

A bientot, Michel.:hattip:

Wisened One

Crusader
Salut Michelle! Thanks a lot for your message. It's true that i have a lot to say. I will post more data about what is happening in Scientology since DM is the "Boss". BTW, i saw that you speak some french!:happydance:

Si tu veus, nous pourrions echanger quelques mots pour que tu pratiques cette superbe langue.

A bientot, Michel.:hattip:

Michel:

Merci qu'I a appris un peu minuscule de Français dans l'école primaire. Mais j'aimerais l'apprendre couramment ! Pour maintenant, j'avais utilisé les traducteurs en ligne pour l'aide, lol. :redface: :)

NeXTep

Patron with Honors
Bienvenu Michel.

Si tu vis a Como on est presque voisins. :eyeroll:

Et moi aussi j'attend ton histoire.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello everybody! I blew the Sea Org in November 2006 and i just woke up. Honestly, i experienced the worst nightmare during 8 years, loosing all my money, my wife and my kids. I have been posted as Solo Nots D of P for 3 years and what i saw is beyond reality. David Miscavige's tech doesn't work! In 2006 there was 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors world wide and only 2,100 of them were Solo Auditing. The others were either broke financially or sick with cancer or completely disaffected. Hope that many of you will realize that the actual Scientology is a lie....thanks to DM!

I'm so sorry you went through all that, but look at the bright side: it took you just over three years to come out and speak to us. I couldn't talk to anyone for almost five years. Plus, now there's support networks that didn't exist when I first left.

It's a shame there's so many arbitraries on NOTs -- some people do very well on it, but the control games and the enforced overruns are really destructive.

I don't know that I'd blame DM for everything. I've never run NOTs, but I have read the materials and chosen not to run it. That said, OT 3 and NOTs are really far more spiritual in essence than any part of the lower bridge.

Anyhow, welcome!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2:

Bienvenue à ESMB, Michel.

I’m sorry to hear that you have lost so much, there are many in the same position here. Sometimes it helps to talk about it, especially with people who can understand.

I would love to hear about your experiences as a Solo NOTS D of P, especially the stuff that is ‘beyond reality’.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Axiom142

Feral

Rogue male
Hello everybody! I blew the Sea Org in November 2006 and i just woke up. Honestly, i experienced the worst nightmare during 8 years, loosing all my money, my wife and my kids. I have been posted as Solo Nots D of P for 3 years and what i saw is beyond reality. David Miscavige's tech doesn't work! In 2006 there was 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors world wide and only 2,100 of them were Solo Auditing. The others were either broke financially or sick with cancer or completely disaffected. Hope that many of you will realize that the actual Scientology is a lie....thanks to DM!

Welcome Michel, I remember you from my six month checks.

I know it was bad there for you fellers, I remember the meter checks you had to do weekly, seeing you all lined up waiting for a security guard to meter check you guys was like a visit to the other side for me.

Pity you weren't able to bring Yossie, Mark, Nancy, Barbara or any of the others. Poor bastards think they're making earth a paradise.:no:

I've been following your proggress with some interest since you came out, I'm very interested in your Super Power stories.

We currently have a class action against the IAS and Super Power starting now.

Michel

Patron with Honors
:welcome: Michel.

Great first post. You are not the first Solo Nots D of P we have heard from. The other one wasn't very impressed either.

You will find many people here who will relate to your experiences in the SO. So relax and sit a spell. We'd love to hear more of your story when you are ready.

Thanks a lot Kookaburra! No fail..you will ear more of my story.:yes: