What's new

Hello - new here

guanoloco

As-Wased
I'm gonna cry a whole bunch and lose a ton of sleep.

Maybe this will happen:

MacNamara laughs, thinking that it's a new joke. She then reveals herself as Carlotta. The implications of what has just happened suddenly catch up with them: The whole event had been a joke on Teller who turned everything around on the players. Teller, breaking silence for the first time, immediately thinks they switched the gun for a replica, but then realizes the gun he was holding is real and he just killed his partner. Teller turns the gun on himself.

Carlotta, stricken with grief, throws herself out the window. Upon returning to his apartment and finding everyone dead, the "hired assassin", realizing he'll certainly be implicated in the deaths, shoots himself. Others who come into the apartment and find the carnage shoot themselves. Gunshots are heard in the distance, while the Bee Gees song "I Started a Joke" plays in the background. In a voice over, Penn explains this is the definitive end of it all.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_&_Teller_Get_Killed

What I'm saying here is that we'll all kill ourselves over grief that YOU caused.

Hope you're proud of that.

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
??

Is ESMB now some kind of circular idiotic tempest in a teapot?

Something very big and bad for the cult must be coming down very soon.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Scn trolls are devolving with shorter and shorter life spans before self-destructing.

In nature one of the very shortest life cycles is the Mayfly of which there are more than 3000 different species. Notably, certain ones live for only one (1) day.

One species of Mayfly spends its "nymph" stage lurking at the bottom of a stream, emerging as an adult and only living for LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES. During those couple hundred or so SECONDS "... they must find a mate, copulate, and lay its eggs back in the water from whence it came." (article)

SOTs (Scn Operating Trolls) sent out to destroy websites critical to the cult are virtually identical to such ephemeral creatures: "...they must find a mate SP to copulate fuck with and lay eggs post seeds of enturbulation back in the water swamp from whence it came.

Homo Trollus is an endangered species, having solo-trolled themselves (in moth-like fashion) into the flames of extinction.

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

Scn trolls are devolving with shorter and shorter life spans before self-destructing.

In nature one of the very shortest life cycles is the Mayfly of which there are more than 3000 different species. Notably certain ones live for only one (1) day.

One species of Mayfly spends its "nymph" stage lurking at the bottom of a stream, emerging as an adult and only living for LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES. During those couple hundred or so SECONDS "... they must find a mate, copulate, and lay its eggs back in the water from whence it came." (article)

SOTs (Scn Operating Trolls) sent out to destroy websites critical to the cult are virtually identical to such ephemeral creatures: "...they must find a mate SP to copulate fuck with and lay eggs post seeds of enturbulation back in the water swamp from whence it came.

Homo Trollus, an endangered species, having solo-trolled themselves in moth-like fashion into the flames of extinction.

HH, you give me hope that all is not lost. Thanks

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Come and join the party, dress to kill
won't you come and join the party, dress to kill.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
More likely Senior Juno is mentally unstable, suffering from paranoia and cannot-shut-the-fuck-up-idness. If you disagree then you are just trying to gaslight me and I won't stand for that!

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Ah, wherefore art thou J J ?

b0d18dd04951013795fe005056a9545d

guanoloco

As-Wased
Interesting gaslighting from Jay Juno.

I have never personally known a Scientologist (that I know of).

That was the opener.

But in the
Death threats and gaslighting from scientologists- you are not alone
thread we get these posts:

My parents were involved with Scientology and even joined at one point, but left the church- they suffered for it.

When my mother was dying of cancer in 1994/1995, my father was begging the church of scientology to help him with his whistleblower lawsuit and to help him with medical care for my mother, which was expensive. The church of scientology told my father they would help him, then abandoned him during his lawsuit. They also stopped providing money for my mother's cancer treatment and when she had a stroke and had to rely on machines to keep her alive, they refused to provide the money for the machines my mother needed to stay alive. And she died..

I remember my father being very bitter about it. He was in the driver's seat of our family car when he was crying about it one day and told me "It's all about money. They only care about money. Those scientologists only care about money. Your mom died because they wouldn't give anymore." And he just kept crying.

Other members of my family have been harassed and targeted by the church of scientology. One of my brothers married a scientologist and was "disconnected" from my father, from me, and everyone else in our family.

It is pathetic how many people have suffered and died because of scientologists.

He's never personally met his parents or his brother's wife and, presumably, all their social contacts through the intervening years.

What a victim.