Hello, new to the Ex Scien Msg Board. I'll go by Leland

Leland

Crusader
There was a change that occurred last November 2013......I was so sick and tired of what I think are attacks against me from the CofS.........and what I can do to stop them not having the desired effect that I decided to physically go to Flag Land Base (where I'd never been before) and protest!

So, I made numerous signs, stapled them to some poles, loaded them into my car and drove to Clearwater. I protested on 3 different days. Flag was having a "golden Age of dreck" event in some huge tent they had put up.

I had never protested before and it was rather interesting ! I had not just the CofS squirrel busters down on my neck...... But had to deal with the Clearwater Police "rent-a-cops" to deal with also.

The Clearwater Police Department pissed me off so much that I wrote all my experiences up and submitted them to a law firm for a potential suit against them........but after reviewing the info for a week, they decided not to take the case.

Protesting did not much help my situation but I still may return and do it again.

I feel that the CofS is creating a spiritual holocaust with the use and practice of OT 3 4 5 6 7 and 8 materials. I think the CofS needs to be shut down world wide........

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Dutch, From Holland, The Netherlands, The Low Countries, Les Pays Bas.

Cool! Dutch Passion - Think Different - Amsterdam, I have the T-shirt! I had thought you were Russian as some of your language style reminds me of some people from Russia that I know, I'm half Belorussian from my father.

Leland

Crusader
The Dutch really cleaned up at the Olympics in speed skating! These Winter Olympic Games just over were spectacular and a real kick (and joy) to watch. Downhill racing (skiing) is my favorite. Was super impressed with Tina Maze, she took gold in the woman's downhill race.

Last edited:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
One example of the attacks I referred to above: For a few days I perceived an extremely fine "golden wire, straight, with perhaps a bend on one end" aimed straight at my forehead. I thought that the "intent" was to damage my peneal gland in my brain. But that is not what happened. I had had a very small cyst very high on my forehead near my hairline for decades........ And that little golden wire "stuck" in that cyst for days. I couldn't get rid of it....perhaps because .....well, that isn't important. Finally what happened is the cyst "blew up". I had to go to a hospital and finally a Doctor at UCLA because my whole face had puffed up. The Doc explained to me that it was just fluid draining from the cyst after it had (blown up?)....and fluid was draining into passages and would eventually go away. Well, that is what happened, except for a few small remnant deposits near my eyes. I have thought to get these removed... But then think I should keep these ACTUAL physical battle scars to remind me of what happened. Why such a large quantity of fluid should come from such a tiny cyst..... don't know the medical reason for that.

I am not a doctor, but am a (surgical) nurse. The "blow up" of your cyst sounds like inflammation. Inflammation is the body's way of protecting itself. There are different kinds of inflammation. The initial one that the doctor at UCLA handled for you was probably "exudative inflammation" where there would be fluid exuding from the cyst and going into surrounding tissues. The other spots you have remaining around your eyes may be "hyperblastic inflammation" which is an excessive production of connective tissue (such as keratin or scar tissue). This is a guess and only based on the info in your post. I recommend you have them checked by a doctor occasionally especially if they become painful or change in size and color.

:study: The Web MD site includes clear explanations.
cyst - http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/cysts-lumps-bumps
epidermoid cyst - http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/epidermoid-sebaceous-cysts
inflammation - http://www.webmd.com/arthritis/about-inflammation

I hope this helps. PM me if you have any questions.

AnonKat

Crusader
To all Ex Scientologists, feeling sad about something is allright, You do not have to be happy all the time. Put on a song and dwell in your sadness, It's all good:

[video=youtube;d7DPHqMMpV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7DPHqMMpV0[/video]

Leland

Crusader
Your exactly like L. Ron Hubbard except that you appear to be a good writer, you are well travelled and seem like a nice person. I'd bet your teeth are better than his too.

BTW I can't help you with your problems. I don't know anything about anything. I don't even know what I don't know. In fact, I'm not even sure of that. I am reasonably sure that I am not sure that i don't know what I know.

Welcome to the forum.

WoW! That's a rather back handed compliment! LOL.....
especially considering we're posting on ESMB.

Don't know all the details but thought lrh grew up in Montana then joined the Navy. (in the Navy...by the Village People....so funny.)

I was born in D.C. And at the age of 6 months was on my way to Japan with my family for 3 years.

I do have a great interest in Religion. My Mother dragged me all over Europe to see the museums when I was 8 or 9...... Then to Thailand when I was 12 for 2 years in Asia. I have a great respect forBuddhism.

I have such sorrow and angst for the Tibetan Monks self emmolating themselves today there in protest to China..........as the Monks did in Vietnam.....during that war.

My personal problems pale in comparison to that.

The CofS was still selling "mataya" book when I got in and I boughten copy..... But I never bought into his claims regarding Budha.

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Leland,

Welcome to ESMB.

I'm near your vintage. Also got in in 1972 (but not DC).

Was at AOLA when you were there.

Did through OTIV.

Left in 1988.

I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

TG1

Leland

Crusader
I am not a doctor, but am a (surgical) nurse. The "blow up" of your cyst sounds like inflammation. Inflammation is the body's way of protecting itself. There are different kinds of inflammation. The initial one that the doctor at UCLA handled for you was probably "exudative inflammation" where there would be fluid exuding from the cyst and going into surrounding tissues. The other spots you have remaining around your eyes may be "hyperblastic inflammation" which is an excessive production of connective tissue (such as keratin or scar tissue). This is a guess and only based on the info in your post. I recommend you have them checked by a doctor occasionally especially if they become painful or change in size and color.

:study: The Web MD site includes clear explanations.
cyst - http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/cysts-lumps-bumps
epidermoid cyst - http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/epidermoid-sebaceous-cysts
inflammation - http://www.webmd.com/arthritis/about-inflammation

I hope this helps. PM me if you have any questions.

I'm OK. That happened 13 years ago.

Thanks for your concern.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude

Don't know all the details but thought lrh grew up in Montana then joined the Navy. (in the Navy...by the Village People....so funny.)

I was born in D.C. And at the age of 6 months was on my way to Japan with my family for 3 years.

I do have a great interest in Religion. My Mother dragged me all over Europe to see the museums when I was 8 or 9...... Then to Thailand when I was 12 for 2 years in Asia. I have a great respect forBuddhism.

I have such sorrow and angst for the Tibetan Monks self emmolating themselves today there in protest to China..........as the Monks did in Vietnam.....during that war.

I personal problems pale in comparison to that.

The CofS was still selling "mataya" book when I got in and I boughten copy..... But I never bought into his claims regarding Buddha.
Whew! Because LRH was a fat glutton and has NO compassion whatsoever.
:omg:

hubbard_buddha.jpg

This was one of the covers of Advance magazine when the "Am I Mateya" book came out. :puke2:

advance0026000.jpg

Leland

Crusader
Leland,

Welcome to ESMB.

Did through OTIV.

Left in 1988.

TG1

Thanks, yes very similar .....funny. I should have gotten out sooner.......but at least I'm out.

Gib

Crusader
Leland,

Welcome to ESMB.

Did through OTIV.

Left in 1988.

TG1

What's fascinating to me,

is the time you left the COS,

was the time I entered COS.

I luv the stories to connect the dots. :thumbsup:

AnonKat

Crusader
Leland, I will take AND ANSWER all of your questions and of others after watching and listening to this:

[video=youtube;JCbKv9yiLiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ[/video]

Gib

Crusader

My personal problems pale in comparison to that.

The CofS was still selling "mataya" book when I got in and I boughten copy..... But I never bought into his claims regarding Budha.

well I did, sort of,

but I know of somebody who totally did, and this is just a few years ago, and I would gather the OT's I know believe it as well,

I don't believe it anymore, and I'm from the 1990's era who got in.

And the OT's I know who still believe it, well, they don't believe the entheta of the press nor have looked.

the only thing I can figure on it, is this -

It's a PR World.

And hubbard sure had that taped.

But the members are going down, and the PR world of scientology is sending out weekly promo pieces to existing members

to convince them that scientology is expanding.

Shoot, just three years ago, I thought scientology was expanding like wildfire. But three years ago I never researched the internet and found sites like this.

Leland

Crusader
Yes! The "PR" and other methodologies employed by CofS to keep the machine going are boggling. Which reminds me of the book....."mission into time" I believe it was called, in which lrh is cruising the Mediterranean Sea, trying to find old Roman ruins underwater.

What a TALL leap from that to saying he remembered having been the B man. (Budha).

The colossal studitity of it, and that I didn't catch it decades ago really pisses me off.

AnonKat

Crusader
Yes! The "PR" and other methodologies employed by CofS to keep the machine going are boggling. Which reminds me of the book....."mission into time" I believe it was called, in which lrh is cruising the Mediterranean Sea, trying to find old Roman ruins underwater.

What a TALL leap from that to saying he remembered having been the B man. (Budha).

The colossal studitity of it, and that I didn't catch it decades ago really pisses me off.

Yes, you need rest, I am not going to poke you for info

Destimulate my friend

Leland

Crusader
You're a piece of work Anonkat!

I realize I use quite a few American idiomatic expressions, slang and lingo when I post. And that might cause some confusion. But that's just the way I am.

AnonKat

Crusader
Johney Cash songs are good for contemplating

[video=youtube;d7DPHqMMpV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7DPHqMMpV0[/video]

AnonKat

Crusader
Thanks, yes very similar .....funny. I should have gotten out sooner.......but at least I'm out.

Leland if you feel that something is not right you can just say it

If you have a feeling that is absolutely okay

I have your back, AnonKat, Cat Daddy, KittyKatSpanker, Niels Martens, Cornelius Anthonius Martens

That is me

AnonKat

Crusader
You're a piece of work Anonkat!

I realize I use quite a few American idiomatic expressions, slang and lingo when I post. And that might cause some confusion. But that's just the way I am.

You my bro now, I never let a bro down