What's new

Hello, new to the Ex Scien Msg Board. I'll go by Leland

Leland

Crusader
Just a brief history. I started Scien in 1972, at age 17 in Wash. D.C. at FCDC. I really came to FCDC after I had bought the Diantics book used at a thrift shop and read it. Upon reaching the address and reading the brass plaque beside the door which read " Church of Scientology " I hesitated as I was pretty anti organized religion, but in I went. I really wanted to get and try some dianetic auditing. I was regged by Abby Bregman. and bought the Student Hat. Soon after I bought 200 hours of auditing and went clear during that auditing stating so, and finishing Grade 4. Dianetic Clear had not been released yet, so was 't allowed to declare. I left FCDC shortly there after after a Tech Estimate for 200 hours of ExDn. Bill Franks was the CO. Jeanne Franks was there. Abby (already mentioned) was there, she and I had a 2D......funny story on how that got started. I believe she is a top reg at Flag now.

I'll speed this up.

San Francisco Org..... Comm Course
Miami Org ... Exp Grade 4 & Clear Attest. Clear # around 700 or 800 something.
16th St. Mission D.C. Purif
FCDC .....Solo part one
AOLA......1983 ......OTI thru OTIII
AOLA......1987...Some OTIV auditing
AOLA.....Pro Trs with clay table auditing
Audited a bit of clay table on CC LA public
ASHO.... SHSBC.....3 1/2 years Levels A thru mid O.
about 2000 hours of Student Auditing delivered.

Left the C of S approx. 2001.

I grew up traveling the world, having gone around the globe about 2 1/2 times before finishing High School. I have lived in Virginia, Japan, Italy, Thailand, Spain, Trenton NJ, San Fran, Miami, D.C., LA..........anyway now reside in FL.

I had always been an "illegal PC" due to my Father's work.

All the best

Leland

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
:welcome: Hi Leland!

Welcome to ESMB - looking forward to hearing more of your story. :drama:

:questions: Question: if you were an illegal PC, how did you get up to OT IV ? Did you finally reveal your father's work (whatever it is) in a sec-check?

Leland

Crusader
Hello
and thank you all for the very warm greetings.

To answer the questions....My first experience with the "machine" that is Scien....IMO,
was a rather involved episode with the GO on the 4th floor of FCDC. I was right up front
regards what my Father did in his latter career, when I was informed that it made a difference. Just the fact that I told them was actually breaking the law of the land, for myself.
I had to Petition Senior C/S Int every time I moved up the auditing side of the bridge. Of course I was waving 7 grand at FCDC.....which I'm sure they sorely wanted! My experience has been if I had the money, I could get the auditing. Except after I had a rough OT IV session or two and ran out of money. Then I was turned down and was required to become a trained Auditor first. Then had to petition to do Clay Table ( mid OT IV ) on the Pro TRs course.....a pre-req at the time.

Funny......Ivan (Obliski?). CO of AOLA at the time offered to let me finish OT IV....on the cuff..... But that got quashed.

Leland

Crusader
Hello

To answer the questions....My first experience with the "machine" that is Scien....IMO,
was a rather involved episode with the GO on the 4th floor of FCDC. I was right up front
regards what my Father did in his latter career, when I was informed that it made a difference. Just the fact that I told them was actually breaking the law of the land, for myself.
I had to Petition Senior C/S Int every time I moved up the auditing side of the bridge. Of course I was waving 7 grand at FCDC.....which I'm sure they sorely wanted! My experience has been if I had the money, I could get the auditing. Except after I had a rough OT IV session or two and ran out of money. Then I was turned down and was required to become a trained Auditor first. Then had to petition to do Clay Table ( mid OT IV ) on the Pro TRs course.....a pre-req at the time.

Funny......Ivan (Obliski?). CO of AOLA at the time offered to let me finish OT IV....on the cuff..... But that got quashed.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Leland!!

The ole "illegal PC" scam is a nice money maker for the cult. They pull the ILLEGAL PC card out quite a lot. It is a convenient way to introvert you whilst they continue to fleece you of all funds! Who would suspect they would be up to this...but it IS DELIBERATE!

I have met and talked to tons of "Illegal's" and after interviewing them, it is apparent what the SCAM clearly is in Scientology.

They will take anyone - and once they have money on account and they have you salivating to go CLEAR (but you can't cuz there is no such state) - you will be labeled and told to LEAVE FLAG, you can't have auditing, you are not allowed on the BASE!! It feels wonderful :whistling:to be evaluated and labeled by Scientology AFTER they have your money on account and you signed lawyered-up contracts!! It is designed to introvert you and keep your money!!

Nice church?:no:

Scientology, already knowing the history of you, LOVES MONEY - so they will allow you into the TRAP and fleece you dry of money. They do this to so many people, but no ones knows about it because of the "TECH" - no case on post, "I am on a program" etc...)

Eventually, most people get labeled the "illegal PC"! Scientology STOPS you and calls you a dirty word (in Scientologese) - an ILLEGAL PC.

It is the Scientology social intercourse of "covert invalidation and nullification".

The staff and public that hear the "whispering campaign" about your new label (and Scientology accuses the PSYCHS of labeling and evaluating people):whistling:and think you were a druggie.

The truth is - Scientology does not work and the Church needs excuses and money more than they need happy, well serviced people getting real help!

Leland

Crusader
Hello

Leland

Crusader
AnonKat, thanks for the reply. Are you referring to an overrun on the BT stuff? Ie. that I missed 567&8?

AnonKat

Crusader
AnonKat, thanks for the reply. Are you referring to an overrun on the BT stuff? Ie. that I missed 567&8?

No what is that ?

I am refering to the fact the further you go up the bridge the further you descend into madness with as final destination Batshitcrazy Town