What's new

Hello, new to the Ex Scien Msg Board. I'll go by Leland

Leland

Crusader
Hello This not OK !!!
Sure, I remember Harold. I recall he was sent to Flag and then I never saw him return to AO. His wife Nicole, disappeared from AO around that time also.

I saw Nicole Sims tooling around Sunset Blvd. once, years later, in a red Corvette, but didn't' get a chance to talk to her.

Sorry to hear the news on Harold. He was one of only a few Black Americans I ever saw in the CofS .

Harold was funny. I wish he'd lighted my sense of pressure with a wink! I screwed up an early session at the org and Harold got sent to Qual..... He was thoroughly pissed of at me!

He was never without a paper book novel in his hip pocket. I always saw him reading one (I suppose when he had downtime). I was always curious what he read. SF. I think .

Nicole had all those shark toys in her Reg office....which I think the org eventually made her get rid of. She was a meat eater.....no fairy dust wands for her.

Leland

Crusader
LoL....... Yes I remember thinking what the fuck is this when I got the handwritten OT3 pack too. Fuck I was 't worried about MU's.....I was worried about deciphering the scrawl!!!

AnonKat

Crusader
LoL....... Yes I remember thinking what the fuck is this when I got the handwritten OT3 pack too. Fuck I was 't worried about MU's.....I was worried about deciphering the scrawl!!!

[video=youtube;4EJGZt3X6uU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EJGZt3X6uU[/video]

Leland

Crusader
hey!

welcome...

i was at fcdc '72-'74 though i don't think our paths cross

check out the fcdc thread and you'll find many you know

I remember Bill Franks walking around the org in that black motorcycle jacket and thinking What the fuck? I have to admit I thought Jeannie Franks was hot! Mornings she'd be there at the staff meetings in those dark blue stockings and short skirt showing plenty of leg. Perhaps I'm imagining it now but I think she use to wiggle her ass around, in her seat and try to pull that short skirt down, perhaps on purpose . I think we did Trs together once.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Leland -- sorta late on this but hey anyway. I was on staff at DC from 1978-80 and ran the 16th St. Mission for a year, right before it disappeared. You asked about Abby B. on another thread and I knew her at DC. She was quite the DMSMH seller back in the day.

My signature should have a link to the debrief I did via Ethercat's survey. It has my story in the nutshell.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
And for a third time.... I am Not clicking on video links, I am on a cell phone and have used my monthly data allotment.

Do like Marlena Deitrick...... She was so lucky to get out of Nazi Germany when she did.
Hahahaha! Seriously, he has a short memory :giggle:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Leland.

Ignore the distracting videos, just keep telling us your story as you see fit and have time.

That's what we like to hear and it's all part of the healing process, for you and others who read and might just be lurking. It is therapeutic to tell what you went through. We'll be here for you.

Two Cents

Patron with Honors
Dear Leland,

Hello to you. I see you enjoy music a lot. Me, too. I sing with a group and I do love it.
I thought the Olympics in Sochi were gorgeous, too, especially the views of the Caucasus mountains.
I hope you are enjoying your life now. Love, Two Cents

Leland

Crusader
Hello Two Cents, thanks for your kind words.

Yes I really enjoy music and have been getting back into LPs. (Vinyl). And old vacuum tube amplifiers. They sound so great. I love vintage equipment.

I've always considered the human voice an instrument of great beauty.

Two Cents

Patron with Honors
Hello Two Cents, thanks for your kind words.

Yes I really enjoy music and have been getting back into LPs. (Vinyl). And old vacuum tube amplifiers. They sound so great. I love vintage equipment.

I've always considered the human voice an instrument of great beauty.

You're welcome, Leland.
Vinyl and vacuum tubes have a real warmth, don't they?
I just love to sing. Music really helped to make my life beautiful
again after my youngest child left home and I had an empty nest after three decades of motherhood.
I am happy to hear you are enjoying it, too. Love, Two Cents