Hello People :-(

morizo

Patron
You know where I'm thinking about it since I left the SeaOrg.
I'm not getting rid of the feeling that LRH was right ... and everything was so stupid because I have a secret thing over And I've never come out with the truth
And that's why it was all crap.

Congratulations for being out!!! I left the Sea Org many years ago and completed school and university after leaving. I saw how ridiculous unprofessional - just wrong and lying Hubbard was. It's not only the Sea Org being criminal - Hubbard was criminal in the beginning. The bits and pieces that made sense were all stolen and taken out of their context. You will see, the world makes much more sense and fun being out. Non-scientologists communicate better,, know more, have more fun and success than Scientologists. Once you're out for a lwhile, you might have a hard time understanding how you could ever fall for this scam. In hindsight blowing from the Sea Org was one of the best decisions of my life. Possibly the best because I couldn't have made the others without being free.

Trinox

Patron
Hi,
I've got some problem and I do not know how I can help.
Very often I lose my sight of the goal. And I do find it extremely difficult to resist.
Even if I do know what I need for my goals, I do not ... This is stressing me myself extremely. I only have a dream, I could have him live before, but I stand myself in the way.
What can I do about it?

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
Hello, ESMB.

Ihave been lurking for quite some time, and I will introduce myself properly in a separate thread. I just thought I do something for the community first by translating the message from Trinox. I think it's better than using googel translate, because this is important and should be understood asTrinox said it. First, a message in German to Trinox.

Trinox: Du bist hier absolut richtig. Hier wirst du viel erfahren und mit der Zeit lernen, alles richtig zu verstehen. Viele waren in der gleichen Situation, also gib nicht auf, immerhin hast du eine gute Freundin im wahren Leben, und hier findest du viele Menschen, die dir helfen werden. Versprochen. :happydance:

Translation:

I'm a former staff and SO member at Berlin and Saint Hill (SO)
A friend helped me to get out of the SO, he even paid for my plane ticket without asking for his money back, on the condition that I won't return. But after a while I broke down and flew back to the UK to arrange for my readmittance to the SO. The Berlin org helped me to accomplish that, but after a few weeks I broke down again and disconnected entirely from Scientology, a friend helped me to do this. At the moment I feel so miserable that could cry, I can;t think clearly, because I don't know whether or not it was good what I did. My mother and brother are still in, they know I'm disaffected but they're more or less okay with it.
My life has really gone off the rails, I don't know how to cope with the situation, I don't know what to do, what I wan't to do, I feel I'm no good for anything. I feel alone and helpless. My friend and I have met with an official councillor for cult victims, but he said he couldn't do anything for me, because back then I was more or less okay. But not anymore. I hope people will understand what I'm going through.
I do not really know what to say in cases like this. My own experience with CoS was not tragic at all; I was bullshitting myself about Hubbard's greatness, and then I stopped doing it.
I read a lot of articles about cult victims. The best I could suggest for you is to meet other cult victims IN PERSON and share your story with them, that helps a lot. This Group is very good, but our support may not be enough for you.
I hope someone translates my note into German.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Hi,
I've got some problem and I do not know how I can help.
Very often I lose my sight of the goal. And I do find it extremely difficult to resist.
Even if I do know what I need for my goals, I do not ... This is stressing me myself extremely. I only have a dream, I could have him live before, but I stand myself in the way.
What can I do about it?

Look at your problems and analyse them. Make a list of them and sort them by importance in descending order. See if you can break some of them down into smaller units. Smaller units are easier to deal with. . Now begin with the 1st one, see what you can do about it. If you look hard enough, you will find a way to solve it. Then go to the next one. One little baby step at a time.

Oh, and don't give up.

Trinox

Patron
Look at your problems and analyse them. Make a list of them and sort them by importance in descending order. See if you can break some of them down into smaller units. Smaller units are easier to deal with. . Now begin with the 1st one, see what you can do about it. If you look hard enough, you will find a way to solve it. Then go to the next one. One little baby step at a time.

Oh, and don't give up.

Thank you thats a god Ide :)

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
Ich danke dir für deine nette Antwort..und dafür das du es übersetzt...Dankeschön...

Ich weis.,.weiter nicht was ich schreiben soll....sorry immoment würde ich am liebsten weg rennen oder ich weis nicht
Trinox, rennen Sie nicht weg. Sie sind nicht allein. Es sind viele Leute die verwirrt sind gerade nachdem sie Scientology verlaBen. Ist ist ganz natuerlich. Sie sind tapfer alle diese Schwierigkeiten durch zukommen. Scientology kann die Menschen wahrhaftig verrueckt machen. Aber kampfen Sie dagegen. Das ESMB wird Ihnen unterstuezten soweit wie moeglich. Geben Sie nicht die unterdruckenden Sea Org die Zufriedenheit Sie zu uebersiegen. Wir sind da fuer Sie. Die Zukunft kann fuer Sie ganz schoen sein. Sie haben jetzt Freiheit. Das Weg fuer Sie is klar un unbegrenzt. Viel SpaB und Vergnuegen, Reuben Hart...ausgesprochen Ruben.

Last edited:

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
I do not really know what to say in cases like this. My own experience with CoS was not tragic at all; I was bullshitting myself about Hubbard's greatness, and then I stopped doing it.
I read a lot of articles about cult victims. The best I could suggest for you is to meet other cult victims IN PERSON and share your story with them, that helps a lot. This Group is very good, but our support may not be enough for you.
I hope someone translates my note into German.
Uldz, since no else is translating, I'll do my best, though there are others who can do it better...In solchen Faellen weiB ich wirklich nicht was ich sagen soll. Mein eigenes ErlebniB mit der Kirche von Scientolgoy war gar nicht tragisch; Ich schwindelte mich selbst ueber der GroeBe Hubbards, un dann hoerte ich einfach auf. Da las ich viele Artikel ueber Kultopfer. Das Beste daB ich fuer Sie vorschlagen kann ist andere Kultopfer PERSOENLICH kennen zulernen, und Ihre Geschichte mit Ihen zu teilen, daB wird viel hilfen. Die Gruppe ist sehr gut, aber unsere Unterschtuezung wird vielleicht nicht genug fuer Sie. Ich hoffe daB irgendjemand mein Brieflein uebersetzen wird. Uldz

Last edited:

Trinox

Patron
Hello people.
I'm there again :)

A little status update from me.

I'm fine, Scientology plays almost no role in my life.

I'm doing an internship as a roofer, where I probably should also start an education.

otherwise there is not much new.

I think very little of the time in the seaorg and scientology.

so much to me

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Hello people.

I'm doing an internship as a roofer, where I probably should also start an education.

so much to me

Now that's the kind of update I like. :thumbsup:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello people.

so much to me

Großartige Neuigkeiten :happydance::yes:

Great News :happydance::yes:

Good luck for your life in freedom :thumbsup:

Markus

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello people.

so much to me

Ich wußte du schaffst es... das du mir weiterhin nicht vom Dach fällst...

I know you would made it...

:dance2:

Nicole

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Taht is awesome Trinox! I roofed on and off for years and eventually went on to building houses, just be careful up thar and listen to oldsters ;) Its good honest work and pays well if ya know your stuff (at least here it does), especially if you can do flashing and specialized roofs like slate, there is a tonne to learn in all aspects, but trust me on one thing~ tar and gravel roofing sucks giant donkey balls- I have the scars to prove it too.
Anyway, blather aside, it is really great to hear from people who are getting on with their lives, looking at higher education, learning trades, and catching up with the world, I mean its better than great even, like, fantastic!
More power to ya!

&

:cheers: