What's new

Hello People :-(

smartone

My Own Boss
English
I think I break down :-( Now everything is over.
Today I received my notice.
I do not know what to do?
Back to the SeaOrg? No!
I want to live in England I can not ... I do not know more to do what I say ... I can not

German
Ich glaube ich brech zusammen :-(

Jetz ist alles zuende.

Ich habe heute meine kündigung bekommen.
Ich weiß nicht mehr was ich machen soll?
zurück in die SeaOrg? Nein
Ich will Leben in England

Ich kann nicht mehr...ich weiß nicht mehr was ich tun soll...

Ich kann nicht mehr

Hello Trinox and welcome!

Isn't there in Germany some State help until you get on your feet? There must be some organisation you can go to like we have here in the UK called Citizen's Advice Bureau where people in a fix can go to for advice and phone numbers for help ie money and setting up in a flat.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
German

Ich schreib mal wider :)

Also mir geht es soweit ganz gut ich komme mit allem immer besser und besser klar.

immoment bin ich auf der suche nach einer art Ventil wo ich all meine Gedanken, Hass, Trauer und Freude und was sonst noch so anfällt los werden.

Was auch toll ist das ich wahrscheinlich bei meiner Mutter anfangen kann zu arbeiten aber da werden wir noch sehen was bei ruhm kommt.

Aber alles im allen ist alles in grünen Bereich, vorerst so was kann sie bei mir immer noch Tag für Tag ändern.

LG

Trinox

English

Pls Translate

I am writing again.

Actually I am doing pretty good. Things are coming together and becoming clearer.

Right now I am looking for a way to vent my thoughts, hate, sadness, and happiness.

The good news is it looks like I can get a job through my mother, but we'll see.

Things are looking good, but that can change day by day.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am writing again.

Actually I am doing pretty good. Things are coming together and becoming clearer.

Right now I am looking for a way to vent my thoughts, hate, sadness, and happiness.

The good news is it looks like I can get a job through my mother, but we'll see.

Things are looking good, but that can change day by day.

:happydance:

I am there for you. Always!!!:yes:

Ich bin für Dich da. Immer!!!:yes:

Trinox

Patron
Heute war ein guter Tag, er zwar langweilig aber gut..ob wohl ich woll immer noch zu sehr nachdenke...ich habe irgend wie das Gefühl als wenn sich mein leben nur in meinen Kopf abspielen...ich bin irgend wie total in mich gekärt...und das schon seit einer weile.
Ich mach mir immer wider einen Kopf was ich mit meinen Leben anfangen will, dann bekomme ich eine Ide was ich tuhn will aber das helt nie lange an weil ich nie durchhalte was zu ende zu bringen oder intensiv mich dadrum zu kümmern,
Ich habe leider auch keinnen der mir da aktiv in den Arsch tritt oder mich an die hand nimmt.
Das klingt ein wenig wie ein klein kind, was ich ja eigendlich nicht bin aber alleine schaff ich das nicht und von zuhause bekomm ich nicht so wirklich unterstützung.
so viel zu meinnen gedanken und wie es mir geht.

Und danke Nicole für deine Hilfe und deine gespräche, die Helfen mir :)

LG

Trinox

pls Translate

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Heute war ein guter Tag, er zwar langweilig aber gut..ob wohl ich woll immer noch zu sehr nachdenke...ich habe irgend wie das Gefühl als wenn sich mein leben nur in meinen Kopf abspielen...ich bin irgend wie total in mich gekärt...und das schon seit einer weile.
Ich mach mir immer wider einen Kopf was ich mit meinen Leben anfangen will, dann bekomme ich eine Ide was ich tuhn will aber das helt nie lange an weil ich nie durchhalte was zu ende zu bringen oder intensiv mich dadrum zu kümmern,
Ich habe leider auch keinnen der mir da aktiv in den Arsch tritt oder mich an die hand nimmt.
Das klingt ein wenig wie ein klein kind, was ich ja eigendlich nicht bin aber alleine schaff ich das nicht und von zuhause bekomm ich nicht so wirklich unterstützung.

LG

Trinox

pls Translate

1st things 1st: "pls Translate" No. Call me an asshole, call me what you will, but just no. Why should I do your dirty work *and* do you a disservice while doing it? It was you who said you lived in England for a while. It was you who said you want to go back to England because Germany and us Germans are so mean.

Seriously dude, DYODW. Do I need to spell it out? Do Your Own Dirty Work. Pls translate that, if you need to.

Next thing. Did you fix your issues with thew Job Center by now, or do you really think hopping on mommy's lap and letting *her* find a job for you would solve that? It wouldn't, and you know that.

The Job Center training courses may not be all fun and games, but they *do* teach you how to get a job, how to keep a job, and how to do a job. Yes, that *is* a little less convenient than sitting at home and thinking about how bad your situation is; but it does a lot of good stuff for you.

1. It gets you out of your cushy home.
2. It gets you in contact with people who are in the exact same situation that you are in.
3. It teaches you how to get out of that situation and into a better one.
4. It teaches you basic employee skills - showing up on time, and doing properly whatever your boss says.
5. It's not mandatory, but very likely that they even teach you how to deal with some of the assholes that you can find almost anywhere in this world.
6. They do have special courses where you can find out where your best job opportunities are.

Sitting at home, thinking about what to do with your life, may feel comfortable, but circular thinking, which it probably is, won't get you anywhere. Get out and get your stuff done. You'll see, you'll feel better doing that.

Once you do have a job, make sure you do it properly, no matter what the job is. Do it so that you can be proud of your work. Cleaning toilets, copying papers, grinding metal, laquering machines, whatever it is, when you've done it properly, to the best of your knowledge and as best as you can, that'll give you a sense of pride that you'll never be able to experience on mummy's lap.

tl;dr:
It's time to grow up, kiddo.

:cheers:, MrN

ps. Oh, and consider your ass kicked. :buttkick: :D

Last edited:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
translation

Help in translation plz.
Bablefish not too clear today...

http://www.babblefish.com/freetranslator.php

I unfortunately keinnen me as active in the ass or I shall hand to the increases. That sounds a little like a baby, I'm not so eigendlich but alone I can not do it from home and I do not get real support. to meinnen so much thought and how I feel. Nicole and thank you for your help and your conversations that help me :)Today is a good day, he bit boring but good .. I wonder if I still want to think too much ... I have had any such feeling as if they live to play my only in my head ... I'm like totally in any gekärt me ... and has been for a while. I do always resist a head what I want to do with my life, I get an Ide tuhn what I want but that never helt long time because I never think of what to bring to an end or intensive care dadrum me, I

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Help in translation plz.
Bablefish not too clear today...

<snip>

Online translators can only process what they get. Apply word clearer, apply context checker, apply grammar checker, apply spell checker, and *then* send it to a translator. There was a reason why I wanted Trinox to do it himself, and he might learn something while doing it. :omg:

ps. And please give him some time, it's 4AM right now, where he is.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Next thing. Did you fix your issues with thew Job Center by now, or do you really think hopping on mommy's lap and letting *her* find a job for you would solve that? It wouldn't, and you know that.....

Once you do have a job, make sure you do it properly, no matter what the job is. Do it so that you can be proud of your work. Cleaning toilets, copying papers, grinding metal, laquering machines, whatever it is, when you've done it properly, to the best of your knowledge and as best as you can, that'll give you a sense of pride that you'll never be able to experience on mummy's lap...

Considering his last employer was SO, I don't think a job from mummy is going to be his all time low. I've not been in Scn, but I've been through some shit in my life. Honestly, sometimes it is not bad to take a favor from family for a job. It's not like he'll have to admit that on a resume that mummy was his boss, but it might be a way (in the short term) to feel what a normal (non-SO) job is like until he can pull it together enough to get proper training and a job. And maybe give him some proper time with his family that I doubt he's had in the SO.

I think you make some valid points Nobody, but it's not like Trinox just flunked outta college. This is the SO for goodness sake! :omg:

BTW, considering how the German government feels about Scn, are there not some resources to help you recover from it? I read enough German to know what the pamphlet with the "Sekt" on the front is saying. I'm not trying to antagonize anyone, but just asking a question because the deterrence effort to keep German people from joining up in the first place seems strong enough.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Considering his last employer was SO, I don't think a job from mummy is going to be his all time low. I've not been in Scn, but I've been through some shit in my life. Honestly, sometimes it is not bad to take a favor from family for a job. It's not like he'll have to admit that on a resume that mummy was his boss, but it might be a way (in the short term) to feel what a normal (non-SO) job is like until he can pull it together enough to get proper training and a job. And maybe give him some proper time with his family that I doubt he's had in the SO.

I think you make some valid points Nobody, but it's not like Trinox just flunked outta college. This is the SO for goodness sake! :omg:

Since a significant part of my opinion is based on information that hasn't been published yet, I will not expand on that - at least not without a go-ahead from Trinox.

BTW, considering how the German government feels about Scn, are there not some resources to help you recover from it? I read enough German to know what the pamphlet with the "Sekt" on the front is saying. I'm not trying to antagonize anyone, but just asking a question because the deterrence effort to keep German people from joining up in the first place seems strong enough.

I don't know which pamphlet you're speaking of, so I can't answer that one, but Trinox is getting information about relevant resources.

BTW: "Sekt" in German is an alcoholic beverage, similar to champagne. You probably mean "Sekte". :)

i'mglib

Patron with Honors

LG
Trinox

pls Translate

Today was a good day, boring but good, except that I think too much. I have the feeling like my life took place in my head. I have been mixed up for a while.

I keep thinking about what I want to do with my life, then I have an idea, but I can't finish or make myself care. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to give me a kick in the ass, or to take me by the hand.

It sounds a bit like a little kid, which I'm not, but I can't do it alone, and I don't get much support at home. That's what I have been thinking and how I'm doing.

Thank you, Nicole, for the help, and for the talk that helped me.

LG

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Today was a good day, boring but good, except that I think too much. I have the feeling like my life took place in my head. I have been mixed up for a while.

I keep thinking about what I want to do with my life, then I have an idea, but I can't finish or make myself care. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to give me a kick in the ass, or to take me by the hand.

It sounds a bit like a little kid, which I'm not, but I can't do it alone, and I don't get much support at home. That's what I have been thinking and how I'm doing.

Thank you, Nicole, for the help, and for the talk that helped me.

LG

Brava, i'mglib, that was a perfect translation. :clap: :clap: :clap: It also was the perfect destruction of one of the rare chances where Trinox could have shown that he can get at least *something* done

Please write your success story now, will ya?

Seriously, gal, did you do that deliberately, or did you really not see what was going on here? Geeze, how much more obvious do I have to be?

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Brava, i'mglib, that was a perfect translation. :clap: :clap: :clap: It also was the perfect destruction of one of the rare chances where Trinox could have shown that he can get at least *something* done

Please write your success story now, will ya?

Seriously, gal, did you do that deliberately, or did you really not see what was going on here? Geeze, how much more obvious do I have to be?

Ooops.

My apologies.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Ooops.

My apologies.

Accepted. :) No harm done anyway. Trinox will translate the next part of his story himself he told me, so although that translation will probably take a bit longer and be slightly worse than yours, it'll be his, and something he can be proud of. So it's just a minor delay.

Ps: My reaction to your translation was a pretty pissed-off one, so my apologies for that.

Last edited:

Trinox

Patron
Hello Guys,

Today was a beautiful day in Berlin. and I feel really good today,

Today I went to the army, to see if this is not a way for me.
But I only get an appointment for the next month.
But anyway I was out side with the beautiful weather.

LG
Trinox

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Hello Guys,

Today was a beautiful day in Berlin. and I feel really good today,

Today I went to the army, to see if this is not a way for me.
But I only get an appointment for the next month.
But anyway I was out side with the beautiful weather.

LG
Trinox

The army, eh? Hmm... i don't know if that is a good idea, and I, personally wouldn't be happy with it. But it isn't really a bad one either.

During one of the trainings I did, (SAP consultant FI/CO and ABAP/4 programmer) I've met a few Army guys. They were all very well qualified with a good education under their belt and great chances in the current job market. All in all, they had made good use of their army years and were all pretty well off (and a tough bunch to boot, lol). So if you think successfully pulling through 15 or so years of army life is your thing, this might be the way to go for you. After all, the army *does* care for their people.

Just one warning: I know 2 guys who broke down during the 1st 6 months in the army, so this job isn't for everyone. If you mess up that one, you'll be worse off than you are right now, at least for quite a while. So look closely before you decide.

Remember: you're not in the SO anymore, so not everything needs to be done TODAY. So my suggestion: Take care of the important issues 1st (Job Center etc.), and then take your time and make rational, informed, realistic decisions. There's no use in stumbling from one bad situation into another. Take all the time you need, but don't dawdle.

Trinox

Patron
The army, eh? Hmm... i don't know if that is a good idea, and I, personally wouldn't be happy with it. But it isn't really a bad one either.

During one of the trainings I did, (SAP consultant FI/CO and ABAP/4 programmer) I've met a few Army guys. They were all very well qualified with a good education under their belt and great chances in the current job market. All in all, they had made good use of their army years and were all pretty well off (and a tough bunch to boot, lol). So if you think successfully pulling through 15 or so years of army life is your thing, this might be the way to go for you. After all, the army *does* care for their people.

Just one warning: I know 2 guys who broke down during the 1st 6 months in the army, so this job isn't for everyone. If you mess up that one, you'll be worse off than you are right now, at least for quite a while. So look closely before you decide.

Remember: you're not in the SO anymore, so not everything needs to be done TODAY. So my suggestion: Take care of the important issues 1st (Job Center etc.), and then take your time and make rational, informed, realistic decisions. There's no use in stumbling from one bad situation into another. Take all the time you need, but don't dawdle.

I understand what you mean, I have to say that I ever was in the Army, but only for a month,
then I was out temporarily. I can estimate about what to expect me in the Army. And I want just listen and let's see if I still get "T2" and then I think seriously if I go to the army or not.
At the moment there is only a ide.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I understand what you mean, I have to say that I ever was in the Army, but only for a month,
then I was out temporarily. I can estimate about what to expect me in the Army. And I want just listen and let's see if I still get "T2" and then I think seriously if I go to the army or not.
At the moment there is only a ide.

Well, one month isn't a very big knowledge base to base a long-term decision on. To the long-term soldiers I know, Z10,Z15, Z20, and even a few Z25, it was a great strain on their personal relationships, when they had to move across the country every couple of months.Finally their kids get along in their new school, their wifes have found some new friends, and woosh - they have to break it all down and move to the other end of the country. That kind of lifestyle isn't for everybody.

I'm not saying "don't do it", I'm saying "make sure you *know* what you're doing."

Just saying. :)

Trinox

Patron
Well, one month isn't a very big knowledge base to base a long-term decision on. To the long-term soldiers I know, Z10,Z15, Z20, and even a few Z25, it was a great strain on their personal relationships, when they had to move across the country every couple of months.Finally their kids get along in their new school, their wifes have found some new friends, and woosh - they have to break it all down and move to the other end of the country. That kind of lifestyle isn't for everybody.

I'm not saying "don't do it", I'm saying "make sure you *know* what you're doing."

Just saying. :)

I know that it was too short to know exactly what's going on exactly.
But I go round slowly and think about it to me very well.
I'll get me as much info as possible
And then I make my decision.