What's new

Hello People :-(

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I know that it was too short to know exactly what's going on exactly.
But I go round slowly and think about it to me very well.
I'll get me as much info as possible
And then I make my decision.

Military is definitely an option. Only you can decide whether it's the right one for you. Just make sure you make a decision you can (and want to) live with.

OK, this is the end of a busy day for me, and an other busy one is almost there, so I'm outta here for now. :tobed:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Since a significant part of my opinion is based on information that hasn't been published yet, I will not expand on that - at least not without a go-ahead from Trinox.

Fair enough. Your response seemed a bit harsh without context, to be honest. but Trinox seems happy enough with your advice, so I'll trust you on that one. :thumbsup:

I don't know which pamphlet you're speaking of, so I can't answer that one, but Trinox is getting information about relevant resources.

BTW: "Sekt" in German is an alcoholic beverage, similar to champagne. You probably mean "Sekte". :)

Yeah, I probably do mean Sekte - I know it is German for "cult". The German government has not minced words at all on Scn despite wanting to respect religious freedom due to some unpleasant history that way. When you think about it, that strong of a response from THAT government says a lot to me. As in RUN. AWAY. FAST. :omg:

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
:happydance:

The last day I was not here on ESMB and I missed a party :whistling:.

How changed this thread!

Well done, Trinox! :thumbsup:

...and thank You for the compliment. I love to talk with you too.

...and when you need somebody to kick your arse, just ask Nobody. :D

(MrN "kicks" really good. I know it!:whistling:)

:flowers2:
Nicole

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Fair enough. Your response seemed a bit harsh without context, to be honest. but Trinox seems happy enough with your advice, so I'll trust you on that one. :thumbsup:

Yeah, well I can be a little rough around the edges, and can even be deliberately so, if I want someone to *see* a certain point. Maybe it's a gene thing. My father was respectfully called "The Grinder" for a reason, by most of the hundreds of his underlings . :)

Yeah, I probably do mean Sekte - I know it is German for "cult". The German government has not minced words at all on Scn despite wanting to respect religious freedom due to some unpleasant history that way. When you think about it, that strong of a response from THAT government says a lot to me. As in RUN. AWAY. FAST. :omg:

Many Germans aren't satisfied with their government, some for some very valid reasons. A small sub-section of these people are getting roped in by one or more of the many front-groups the cult has. Then they are gently led into the cult's mindset. That's the problem.

You probably know the frog analogy: Throw a frog into a pot of boiling water, and he'll jump right out of it immediately. Slowly heat up pot (and frog), and the frog will just sit there until he's boiled to death.

:happydance:

The last day I was not here on ESMB and I missed a party :whistling:.

How changed this thread!

Well done, Trinox! :thumbsup:

...and thank You for the compliment. I love to talk with you too.

...and when you need somebody to kick your arse, just ask Nobody. :D

(MrN "kicks" really good. I know it!:whistling:)

:flowers2:
Nicole

Two questions for Nicole: Did my kicks help? How much did they cost? :D

Nicole

Two questions for Nicole: Did my kicks help? How much did they cost? :D

:D

First question: Don't you see the answer? :unsure: I am me and not a "robot" anymore! :yes:
How much did it cost? Let me think about it. A beer (or two)!:yes: Less price for totally freedom. It exists a cult, I don't know if you heard about it. They.....:whistling:

One question for MrN: Who needed more kicks Trinox or me?:D

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
:D

First question: Don't you see the answer? :unsure: I am me and not a "robot" anymore! :yes:
How much did it cost? Let me think about it. A beer (or two)!:yes: Less price for totally freedom. It exists a cult, I don't know if you heard about it. They.....:whistling:

One question for MrN: Who needed more kicks Trinox or me?:D

I'm not finished with you two yet, so the end result is still out. Once you reached the EP, I'll gladly publish the stats. :p

ps: Who wants to become a nobodyologist? Anyone? I promise it's more affordable than any other cult, and probably more awarding too. :)

EDIT: One beer would be enough - two beers would be too expensive (for me, because then I'd have to hire a driver to get me home safely. Don't drink and drive, kids!) :coolwink:

Last edited:

Trinox

Patron
Hi,
I'm once again for a small report from me, about me.

I'm doing pretty well, I'll resist my hobbies as before, and this helps me a lot.

I am still unemployed

My hatred for Scientology is growing. But the hatred of the people who talk about Scientology or write and have no idea about it.

But basically I am doing very well I think only rarely to the time but I have a feeling that I repressed it more than to process it.
Sometimes I find myself still as I think about going back to

German

Hallo Leute,
Ich bin mal wieder da für ein kleinen Report von mir, über mich.

Mir geht es ganz gut, ich mach wider meine Hobbys wie früher, und das Hilft mir sehr.

Ich bin immer noch arbeitslos

Mein Hass gegen über Scientology wird immer größer. Aber auch der Hass über die Leute die Über Scientology Reden oder schreiben und keine Ahnung haben.

Aber im Grunde geht es mir sehr gut ich denke nur noch selten an die zeit aber ich habe das Gefühl das ich es mehr verdränge als es zu verarbeiten.
Manchmal erwische ich mich noch wie ich drüber nachdenke zurück zu gehen

Nicole

Talk and write about the time in Co$, when you are ready... :drama:
It will help.

Imo Emma would agree when you write German. :)

Trinox

Patron
Hi,
I am again.
And here a small update status.

I'm doing very well, the economic weather getting better, I get more and more friends.
I have a girlfriend :)
I am currently in search of an education.
I still want to England back, but first comes the education.

But all in all I am doing very well.

Markus

Hi,
I am again.
And here a small update status.

I'm doing very well, the economic weather getting better, I get more and more friends.
I have a girlfriend :)
I am currently in search of an education.
I still want to England back, but first comes the education.

But all in all I am doing very well.

Schön, dass es Dir wieder besser geht :thumbsup: and :happydance:

Great that you are doing better. "Daumen hoch" und "Freudentanz" :coolwink:

Aber wenn Du doch einmal wieder Hilfe brauchen solltest melde Dich bei mir.

But if you ever need any help please let me know.

Liebe Grüße
Markus

Nicole

Du weißt ja wo du mich findest.:coolwink: Ich freu mich für Dich. :happydance:

You know where you find me. :coolwink: I'm happy for you. :happydance:

Trinox

Patron
You know where I'm thinking about it since I left the SeaOrg.
I'm not getting rid of the feeling that LRH was right ... and everything was so stupid because I have a secret thing over And I've never come out with the truth
And that's why it was all crap.

Nicole

You know where I'm thinking about it since I left the SeaOrg.
I'm not getting rid of the feeling that LRH was right ... and everything was so stupid because I have a secret thing over And I've never come out with the truth
And that's why it was all crap.

NOOOO, NEIN...

Hubbard war ein Lügner. Ein Verbrecher. Er hat Kinder misshandelt war drogenabhängig und ein Arschloch etc..

Hubbard was a liar, a criminal. He abused kids and he was drug depend, and a asshole etc.

Die Tech ist dazu da um dein Gehirn zu waschen, um deine Persönlichkeit zu verändern... Nichts weiter. Es ist BS!!!

The Tech is made to wash your brain... Nothing more. It is BS!!!

Was ist los? Was ist mit deinen Träumen? Mit Deinem Mut? Du warst auf den richtigen Weg.

What did happen? What is with your dreams? You are brave. You were on the right way.

Glaubst du wirklich Stettler hätte recht? :biggrin: Möchtest Du auch so ein Lügner werden.

Do you realy believe Stettler is right? :biggrin: Come on, will you get a liar like him.

Scientology basiert auf Lügen, dass ist der Grund warum es nicht funktioniert. Du bist vollkommen in Ordnung.

Scientology is based on lies, that is the reason why it doesn't worked. You are alright.

Du bist ein lieber, netter hilfsbereiter Kerl. Bleib wie du bist.
You are a lovely person, stay as you are.

Nicole

I know Nicole, but I think about it every day, since I'm gone
:console:
Seh es einfach so, jeder Mensch hat Schwächen, Fehler. Diese Fehler machen einen liebenswert, sie sind ein Teil von uns. Es gibt keine "Geheimnisse" in deinem Leben die dich hintern, keine Verbrechen, in diesem nicht und in anderen Leben sowieso nicht. Seh es einfach als Blödsinn an oder als ein Märchen eines bösen "Onkels".

Diesen liebenswerten Teil von Dir, möchte Dir Hubbard wegnehmen. Er kann gar nicht recht haben. Menschen haben Fehler und Menschen haben ein Recht darauf Geheimnisse, wunde Punkte etc. zu haben, nur für sich ganz alleine. Es ist deins, das Leben mit all seinen Höhen und Tiefen macht dich zu dem was du jetzt bist. Da kannst du nichts von löschen, denn dann bist du nicht mehr du.

Ich zumindest mag dich so! :hug:und wer dich nicht so mag, dich ändern will, der hat dich nicht verdient.

Trinox

Patron
Seh es einfach so, jeder Mensch hat Schwächen, Fehler. Diese Fehler machen einen liebenswert, sie sind ein Teil von uns. Es gibt keine "Geheimnisse" in deinem Leben die dich hintern, keine Verbrechen, in diesem nicht und in anderen Leben sowieso nicht. Seh es einfach als Blödsinn an oder als ein Märchen eines bösen "Onkels".

Diesen liebenswerten Teil von Dir, möchte Dir Hubbard wegnehmen. Er kann gar nicht recht haben. Menschen haben Fehler und Menschen haben ein Recht darauf Geheimnisse, wunde Punkte etc. zu haben, nur für sich ganz alleine. Es ist deins, das Leben mit all seinen Höhen und Tiefen macht dich zu dem was du jetzt bist. Da kannst du nichts von löschen, denn dann bist du nicht mehr du.

Ich zumindest mag dich so! :hug:und wer dich nicht so mag, dich ändern will, der hat dich nicht verdient.

You're right Nicole :)

jenni with an eye

Could someone do sub titles or translation so we could all know what you're talking about. :biggrin:

Whatever it is, it does look interesting. :biggrin:

Glad you're doing better Trinox :thumbsup:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Could someone do sub titles or translation so we could all know what you're talking about. :biggrin:

Whatever it is, it does look interesting. :biggrin:

Glad you're doing better Trinox :thumbsup:

Sure, see below :)

translation said:
Just look at it like this, each human has shortcomings, errors. These errors [and shortcomings] make one [a person] loveable, they're part of us. There are no "secrets", no crimes holding you back, not in this one [life] and not in any other one in any way at all. Just take it as the bullshit that it is, or as a fairytale told by an evil "uncle".

Hubbard wants to take away this loveable part of you. He cannot be right, not at all. Humans have errors, and humans have a right to have secrets, [and] vulnerable points, just to keep them for themselves. It's yours, life with all it's ups and downs makes you what you are right now. You can't delete anything of it, because then you'd no longer be yourself.

I for one, like you just the way you are! And who doesn't like you, wants to change you, doesn't deserve you.

:cheers:, MrN

Last edited: