What's new

Hello to all

Terril park

Sponsor
Thanks Div 6 but if the little woman won't let me have 30 grand, she probably won't let me have 150 either.

Well I'd say she's a keeper. :)

"Today, I would hope that the religion of scientology be respected. Like any belief system, it should be allowed to succeed or fail in the market. The church itself, however, should be disbanded. It is, in my opinion, a criminal organization. I hope the rumors are true that it is being investigated and will be prosecuted. The criminal acts are so systemic that it should be prosecuted under the RICO statute, its assets seized and its leaders imprisoned."

I pretty much agree. However I do hold out for the faint possibility that
top management imprisoned COS might reform and actually do some good.
But that could also be a whole can of worms.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well I'd say she's a keeper. :)

"Today, I would hope that the religion of scientology be respected. Like any belief system, it should be allowed to succeed or fail in the market. The church itself, however, should be disbanded. It is, in my opinion, a criminal organization. I hope the rumors are true that it is being investigated and will be prosecuted. The criminal acts are so systemic that it should be prosecuted under the RICO statute, its assets seized and its leaders imprisoned."

I pretty much agree. However I do hold out for the faint possibility that
top management imprisoned COS might reform and actually do some good.
But that could also be a whole can of worms.

I hope so, too, Terril. They need to implement Ken Ogger's points for reform. If that was done, they'd stop having legitimate enemies, and probably would start to do a world of good, instead of a world of hurt.

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
Welcome Skydog. I like reading your story. I also wanted to be an auditor, didn't have enough time and money for the Bridge, and am now in favor of disbanding the cult.

I like how they use whatever difficulty you are having as THE REASON you need to pay them money now. "Oh, your life is going nowhere? This is why you need our life repair. This is your solution. Pay me 3 grand."

FFL