What's new

Hello!

grumpy

Hi, new to the board, but been out for almost 10 years now and have almost erased every trace of Scn from my life except one.
I have ended up being lumped with someones books and lectures and magazines and so on that I was meant to be storing for a while.
Anyone know how someone who might want them? Otherwise my garbage man might complain about overfull trash!
Thanks

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Hi, new to the board, but been out for almost 10 years now and have almost erased every trace of Scn from my life except one.
I have ended up being lumped with someones books and lectures and magazines and so on that I was meant to be storing for a while.
Anyone know how someone who might want them? Otherwise my garbage man might complain about overfull trash!
Thanks

Hi and welcome, Grumpy!

I think folks have suggested craigslist or ebay to offload old materials. You might also be able to recycle them.

Got any stories you'd like to share?

Blanky

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nope.

Let the "garbage man" complain.

Otherwise, see HelluvaHoax!'s sig.

:hysterical:

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome grumpy.:welcome:

I got rid of a lot of my stuff recently. Cassettes went in the trash and paper went for recycling.

I am now clear.:yes:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks

Have a nice bonfire, like in your fireplace. Do a ritual to cleanse your environment of this last bit of crap/evil. Burn the books. :fire: Burn sage - sing, chant, dance. Hallelujah - Hallelujah, Lordy Lordy Lordy, Free - Free at last - - or as MLK Jr (a much better icon than lrh or dm or scno or co$) passed on to his people - and the world - Free at last, Free at last, Thank God Almighty, we are free at last. Burn those books. :fire: And if you don't have a fireplace, then peel the pages out, by the handfuls, and use them to clean up crap, like dog poo, or line a bird cage or cat box . . . Rid yourself of the cooties - get rid of the books, but don't pass them on the evil cooties to some other person . . . :nervous::unsure: :nooo: :nono: :storm: End it. :trash: :fire::sparky: For good.

Oh, and Hi :wave: and :welcome2:, Grumpy. :biggrin:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome to ESMB Grumpy. Glad to have you present and accounted for. I suggest that you do as Lurker5 suggested and burn all that shit. You don't want to be responsible for some poor soul to find it and have it ruin his or her life as well as the lives of people they are connected to. If burning it is not an option then just throw it in the trash or recycle bin.

I hope we will hear more from you in the coming days. Congratulations on getting out.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Yes! Burn that crap! Don't do what I did and throw them in the dumpster only to have some opportunist retrieve them in hopes of making some money by selling them. To this day that worries me that someone may have become a victim of the cult because of my actions. As Lurker5 says "don't pass the evil cooties to some other person".

But at least I have the pleasurable memories of burning DMSMH page my page in a fireplace. If we had You Tube back then I would have take a video of it and posted it.

Adam7986

Declared SP
Yeah save it for kindling is what I recommend. Or mail it all to Tony Ortega. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Nope.

Let the "garbage man" complain.

Otherwise, see HelluvaHoax!'s sig.

:hysterical:

LOL

Ah yes! The tech of how to handle Hubbard's tech works!

(A gargantuan pyramid-shaped pile Hubbard's books, tapes, bulletins & policies is surrounded by cult members on the verge of blowing. Someone standing in very back of the crowd begins softly chanting: "Wall of Fire, Wall of Fire, Wall of Fire". Others in the crowd begin chanting in unison, their voices swelling to a primal yell: "WALL OF FIRE, WALL OF FIRE, WALL OF FIRE!". Then, suddenly, perfect silence--as everyone listens to the crackle of single match being lit. It is tossed onto the techpile which ignites in a volcanic conflagration of unprecedented magnitude, on this planet. People enjoy the bonfire, laugh and write success stories. Then they go home and don't worry about BTs any more. Because, there was "nothing wrong in the first place"--except Hubbard's stupid $500,000 ghost story).