What's new

Helmut Flasch's Site Suspended

T

TheSneakster

Helmut Flasch's ScientologyPrinciples.Com website is down and redirects to a site suspended message.

I don't have any more hard facts, but I'm guessing it's a bogus trademark complaint from C of $. :no:

If I can raise Helmut on Facebook, I'll ask him.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Helmut Flasch's ScientologyPrinciples.Com website is down and redirects to a site suspended message.

I don't have any more hard facts, but I'm guessing it's a bogus trademark complaint from C of $. :no:

If I can raise Helmut on Facebook, I'll ask him.

Tell him Allen Stanfield is a huge SP now and he says "hi".

T

TheSneakster

Anybody who wants to communicate with Helmut will have to do it themselves.

I'm not his secretary, message center or any other form of communication relay for him. In fact, beyond having him as a Facebook friend, I don't particularly know him.

Michael A. Hobson

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

I'm not his secretary, message center or any other form of communication relay for him. In fact, beyond having him as a Facebook friend, I don't particularly know him.

Michael A. Hobson

Thanks a lot, Hobson.

Looks like next time you want me to make you a sandwich, you'll just have to make it yourself.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Could be. But why would that be a *bogus* complaint since they do own the trademark?

It's pretty obvious that scientologysucks.com is not going to be confused with an official SCIENTOLOGY-brand site, but scientologyprinciples.com from the name alone could well be.

Paul

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Michael A. Hobson

It was irony, dude.

T

TheSneakster

Helmut's site is still down and I've been checking on it several times daily - it has remained down.

He has not responded to any of my Facebook messages about this neither to a post on his Wall. :unsure:

I don't like this. :nervous:

Helmut's site is still down and I've been checking on it several times daily - it has remained down.

He has not responded to any of my Facebook messages about this neither to a post on his Wall. :unsure:

I don't like this. :nervous:

FYI, Helmut commented on Marty's site today on the "Free Heber" post. His post is around number 70 and he states that his site has been compromised.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
FYI, Helmut commented on Marty's site today on the "Free Heber" post. His post is around number 70 and he states that his site has been compromised.

Here's the partial text from that post:

"By the way my web site http://www.scientologyprinciples.com has been compromised.
This never happened with any other site before – do you think OSA is at work?
Any suggestions?
I am not worried as I always can put them sites up faster than he/they (OSA) can take them down –even if I have to choose a different domain name all the time.
In any case, I was a bit quiet since announcing my fight 6 weeks ago. But quiet does not mean sleeping and forgetting.
Just caching up on personnel enhancement and on preparations – meaning flourishing and prospering.
Mr. Missmanagment has not seen nothing yet, from what he will experience out of my wife’s and my camp.
And that is a promise."

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Here's the partial text from that post:

"By the way my web site http://www.scientologyprinciples.com has been compromised.
This never happened with any other site before – do you think OSA is at work?
Any suggestions?
I am not worried as I always can put them sites up faster than he/they (OSA) can take them down –even if I have to choose a different domain name all the time.
In any case, I was a bit quiet since announcing my fight 6 weeks ago. But quiet does not mean sleeping and forgetting.
Just caching up on personnel enhancement and on preparations – meaning flourishing and prospering.
Mr. Missmanagment has not seen nothing yet, from what he will experience out of my wife’s and my camp.
And that is a promise."

Compromised sounds so much better then shut down.
Actually I think I´m gonna start using compromised alot more then I used to.