What's new

Help Amber Cromwell raise $7,000 for her lifetime Scientology (IAS) membership!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Help Amber Cromwell raise $7,000 for her lifetime Scientology (IAS) membership!

Interestingly, in the U.S. a Lifetime Membership in the IAS is only U.S. $5,000 -- see
Code:
https://ssl.iasmembership.org/fullapplication.php
-- but Amber is asking for $7,000. Does it cost CAD $7,000 in Canada?

Go Fund Me: IAS Membership

https://www.gofundme.com/2d5pthg

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Created July 7, 2016

Amber Cromwell

Halifax, NS

IAS Membership

I need your help!

I need to pay for my Lifetime IAS membership before my Mission Holder Application can be processed.

I knew immediately after doing the DMSMH seminar that I was a staff member. I wanted to tell everyone about Scientology and that the truth was there for them to have.

Having found Scientology in my third year of university, undergoing a bachelor of Social work I soon realized this was the real way to help others.

I have now been in Scientology for almost 6 years, 4 years as a staff member. I am the PES, Flag trained Purif IC and acting ED.

I want to be the mission holder to take our mission to ideal and soon after, org size. We NEED an Org in Nova Scotia because our closest Org is 1000 miles away.

We are moving into a new Buliding in August, with space for a standard Purif Space, SRD courseroom and auditing rooms.

I have recently left my job teaching to go full time to make the mission a stable viable monetary option for all the staff.

Your donations mean so much, and I will pay it forward a thousand times!

Thank you !

Help spread the word!

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

HT - BraveBloggers on Tony Ortega's website: http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/24/a-...n-our-social-media-review/#comment-2800436338

Jump

Operating teatime

Three weeks later has she got any more than the hundred bucks she put in as a starter?

Hopefully not, and she can go get a real job and actually help people with her social work training.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Three weeks later has she got any more than the hundred bucks she put in as a starter?

According to the Go Fund Me page, Amber didn't put in $100, Rudolf Reininger did. Also according to the Go Fund Me page, that is all she has collected so far.

Jump

Operating teatime
According to the Go Fund Me page, Amber didn't put in $100, Rudolf Reininger did. Also according to the Go Fund Me page, that is all she has collected so far.

It's not looking good if after 6 years of training in the best organisation in the galactic sector, she has to beg for a few thousand bucks to run a franchise and after 3 weeks she has minged a crumpled hundred. Run Amber and do something useful.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
Sigh. I was that young once. I thought I had aaaalllll the answers. It's too bad she can't take all that energy and optimism and do something with her life that will truly better the circumstances of others instead of.... ah, well. You all can finish that sentence.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'm feeling in a generous mood this morning so will present a solution for Amber.

Amber, if you look at the webpage for IAS you'll see this:

The IAS is made up of individual Scientologists who desire to change conditions on this planet for the better. Its purpose is:

To unite, advance, support and protect the Scientology religion and Scientologists in all parts of the world, so as to achieve the aims of Scientology as originated by L. Ron Hubbard.
Through their participation, membership fees and donations, members of the IAS support many efforts geared toward achieving the aims of Scientology.

Since the purpose of the IAS aligns with your own I would send them a CSW asking them to waive the $7,000 lifetime membership fee, or at least letting you hold off on paying for several years so you can get the Mission booming.

Let them know that by requiring you to pay this fee first that they're putting a stop on your lines and suppressing the expansion of Scientology in your area. If they're really about forwarding the expansion of Scientology as claimed on the website then they'll approve your CSW so you can get on with Clearing Canada!

If they then disapprove this CSW you should write a "High Crime" report on them, being sure to send a copy to COB, who I'm sure will resolve this issue.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
In case Amber doesn't come here to read the solution given to her I posted it on her "Go Fund Me" page:
https://www.gofundme.com/2d5pthg

Not sure how long it will stay there. :unsure:

go%20fund%20me_zpsu8tihgxm.jpg

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did she graduate university?

I hope so.

Then her shortish tenure (so far) in the cult might be overcome with a career of hard work.

Last edited: