What's new

Help Linda Paice raise money to join the Scientology Sea Org!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Help Linda Paice raise money to join the Scientology Sea Org!

Sadly, despite the screenshot below I cannot find her GoFundMe page. Perhaps it was deleted inadvertently? [FONT=&amp] ¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/FONT]

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-136/

vmqooMe.jpg

Obviously, this is a very important cycle. Perhaps moreso because she is an actress:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2882751/

In addition to her sample reels on her above IMDB page, another sample of her work:

[video=youtube;YW4yWN01qI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW4yWN01qI0[/video]

EDITED TO ADD:

Linda Paice Scientology Service Completions

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/l/linda-paice.html

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Linda Paice in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 6 individual completions for Linda Paice appear in official Scientology publications:

Linda Paice HUBBARD KEY TO LIFE COURSE Celebrity 353 2003-12-01
Linda Paice HUBBARD BASIC ART COURSE Celebrity 355 2004-02-01
Linda Paice FINANCIAL SUCCESS COURSE Celebrity 355 2004-02-01
Linda Paice ROUTE TO INFINITY Freewinds 52 2004-03-01
Linda Paice DYNAMIC SORT-OUT ASSESSMENT Source 195 2007-10-01
Linda Paice HOW TO ACHIEVE SELF-CONFIDENCE COURSE Celebrity 402 2011-03-01

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

Unfortunately, the cached version of Ms. Paice's GoFundMe page indicates she raised only $800 of the $9,500 she needs to join the Scientology Sea Org.

MRROpWK.png

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

This looks like an extraordinary INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY to help save the planet and all mankind! For just a tiny sum of MEST money, we (the public) get one billion years of dedicated servitude by an upstat, on purpose artist!

One wonders why Scientology itself doesn't take the tiny amount out of their multi-billion dollar cash reserves?

I guess they think it's a bad investment.

Jeez, if the Sea Org is so certain that it's a losing investment, I am trying to figure out why I should think it's so great.

SCIENTOLOGY: It's the only game where everyone wins! Hey, be sure to clear the word "everyone" in the Scientology Admin dictionary.

everyone
-pronoun: 1. (colloquially/collectively) All on-souce, ethical, theta beings on this planet. 2. The Commodore and COB.

CommunicatorIC

The following 6 individual completions for Linda Paice appear in official Scientology publications:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

This looks like an extraordinary INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY to help save the planet and all mankind! For just a tiny sum of MEST money, we (the public) get one billion years of dedicated servitude by an upstat, on purpose artist!

One wonders why Scientology itself doesn't take the tiny amount out of their multi-billion dollar cash reserves?

I guess they think it's a bad investment.

Jeez, if the Sea Org is so certain that it's a losing investment, I am trying to figure out why I should think it's so great.

SCIENTOLOGY: It's the only game where everyone wins! Hey, be sure to clear the word "everyone" in the Scientology Admin dictionary.

everyone
-pronoun: 1. (colloquially/collectively) All on-souce, ethical, theta beings on this planet. 2. The Commodore and COB.

I'm not sure I understand what's going on here.

Linda took the Financial Success Course based upon LRH Tech yet she doesn't have enough money to join the Sea Org? :confused2:

She should be rolling in money! :yes:

I was going to send her a donation for her to join the S.O. and help salvage this sector, but maybe I should be sending a word-clearer to help her out instead? :unsure:

CommunicatorIC

Unfortunately, the cached version of Ms. Paice's GoFundMe page indicates she raised only $800 of the $9,500 she needs to join the Scientology Sea Org before her campaign was inexplicably deleted.

MRROpWK.png

HelluvaHoax!

BEFORE

b75e516e-8697-4943-8ad7-33389ffa635f_zpsloqqntpv.png

"As an actress, I can't wait to use my
acting skills to save mankind!"

3d-gif-animatie-hourglass-zandloper-loop-cycle-tijd-time.gif

AFTER

79b744ee-b291-484f-8d41-5545aa868731_zpsqf9uvn1d.jpg

"As an actress, I found my character to
be extremely well written. I don't have
any dialogue in this role, but I guess
they'll trust me with a speaking
part as I get deeper into my
billion year acting contract."

HelluvaHoax!

I'm not sure I understand what's going on here.

Linda took the Financial Success Course based upon LRH Tech yet she doesn't have enough money to join the Sea Org? :confused2:

She should be rolling in money! :yes:

I was going to send her a donation for her to join the S.O. and help salvage this sector, but maybe I should be sending a word-clearer to help her out instead? :unsure:

:hysterical:

No, that's the entire EP of the "Financial Success Course"

It parallels the "successful actions" of Power players like the Commodore and COB!

To wit, Financial Success is achieved by conning/coercing OTHERS to pay for everything, whilst pretending to have taken a sacred religious vow of poverty.

SCIENTOLOGY: 3 billion dollars in cash reserves. But they claim "no money" for toilet paper. Perhaps that's why the only life entering their ideal front doors is odor-tracking flies.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

When you think about it, these people are doing us all a favour by locking themselves up in the SO, away from normality ... they are actually helping to save the planet, by deserting it and removing themselves voluntarily from society.

I hope the silly cow joins ... anyone who is even vaguely interested in scientology these days deserves it.

I wish the go fund me page was still up ... I'd happily donate.

Gib

Crusader
This is actually nothing new. Back in the 1990's when I was at Flag for a few services, why there a few peeps running around asking for donations to pay off their debts so they could join the Sea Org. I myself couldn't afford to "help" as I paid for my Flag Services thru credit card debt, hence no free cash flow.

But some people managed to get enough money to pay off their debt, and thus joined the Sea Org. And we heard about it, you know it was make it go right.

HelluvaHoax!

When you think about it, these people are doing us all a favour by locking themselves up in the SO, away from normality ... they are actually helping to save the planet, by deserting it and removing themselves voluntarily from society.

I hope the silly cow joins ... anyone who is even vaguely interested in scientology these days deserves it.

I wish the go fund me page was still up ... I'd happily donate.

:hysterical: :clapping: :hysterical:

priceless!

She can't wait to get her "exchange in abundance" from the Sea Org!

She gives them 1 billion years, no kids, no vacations, no free time, no car, no phone, no TV, no internet, no medical, no home she can call her own, no retirement resources for old age, no family, no friends (only "terminals").

And they give her...........

A polyester costume, a clipboard and a scowl.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
A little bit of background on Ms. Paice:

She joined Syd. F staff back in the last century (1997 iirc) as a teenager and was put onto the HAS post. She saw out her contract under very difficult circumstances - she married a guy who had been in a relationship with the ED but dropped her and then Linda showed up and they got together. You can imagine how hellish Linda's staff tenure became.

Her and hubby went to LA because Linda wanted to be an actress and she bought into the lines about CC Int being the place to do that from. She was modelling in Sydney before and during her staff career iirc.

She was a sweet teenager who got sucked into the cult by her much older step-brother and the usual avaricious reges and recruiters. My wife and I got to know her well and I personally wish her the best and hope that she doesn't go into the SO and get chewed to pieces- she deserves better.

I've heard little about her for ages and always hoped she would see the light and get out of the cult- maybe a few months in the SO would be a good enough catalyst.

HelluvaHoax!

Here's another way to calculate how little the Sea Org values Linda Paice, despite all the love bombing validation they dumped on her during recruitment.

If the cult (that's sitting on several billion dollars) really thought she was going to be an "elite" ultra "responsible" and "in exchange" Sea Org member (like the "reality" they "r" factored her about), here are some things they forgot to mention to her:

They've got her for 1,000,000,000 years. And they can pay her as little as they want or nothing. Nice, right? lol

She can't join unless she pays $9500 in bills. So it's "greatest good" for that money to be "flowed" in order to save the planet and all mankind.

If the Sea Org (or one of its donation fronts like the IAS) simply loan her that money she can start on post in the morning!

If they only pay her 10 cents an hour (@ an avg of 16 hours a day) and if she only does book sales of $5000 per year (@ 10% FSM commission) she could fully pay her debt to the Sea Org back in less than 9 years!

The Sea Org still has her for 999,999,991 more years! And they got the loan principal back too! Everyone wins!

Okay, but small problem; the Sea Org doesn't trust her for 8 years.

Yet, they expect, and even demand that SHE trust THEM for 1,000,000,000 years.

Something is wrong with this equation.

The Sea Org expects the paying public to pay her bills.

Something is wrong with that equation too--because THEY are the ones that have the billions laying around in cash.

Come to think of it, the Sea Org also demands the indebted public pay for their decadently unnecessary religious palaces!

Damn!

What is it that the Sea Org does exactly, besides defraud people of their money and sit around all day counting it and plotting how to create more donation scams.

To be honest, the Sea Org doesn't think Linda is worth shit. Only the SPs know about this. The knowing-how-to-know beings don't know nuthin'.

Too bad for Linda and all other glowy eyed bridge climbers who are clueless what Scientology is. And they think WE are the degraded beings while we're out here trying to warn her, lol.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Here's another way to calculate how little the Sea Org values Linda Paice, despite all the love bombing validation they dumped on her during recruitment.

If the cult sitting on several billion dollars really thought she was going to be an "elite" ultra "responsible" and "in exchange" Sea Org member, here's the breakdown.

They've got her for 1,000,000,000 years. And they can pay her as little as they want or nothing. Nice, right? lol

She can't join unless she pays $9500 in bills.

If they loan her that money she can start on post in the morning!

If they only pay her 10 cents an hour (@ an avg of 16 hours a day) and if she only does book sales of $5000 per year (@ 10% FSM commission) she could fully pay her debt to the Sea Org back in less than 9 years!

The Sea Org still has her for 999,999,991 more years! And they got the loan back too!

Okay, but the Sea Org doesn't trust her for 8 years.

However, they expect, and even demand that SHE trust THEM for 1,000,000,000 years.

Something is wrong with this equation.

The Sea Org expects the paying public to pay her bills.

Something is wrong with that equation too--because THEY are the ones that have the billions laying around in cash.

Come to think of it, the Sea Orgs wants the public to also buy their buildings!

Damn!

What is it that the Sea Org does exactly, besides defraud people of their money and sit around all day counting it and plotting how to create more donation scams.

To be honest, the Sea Org doesn't think Linda is worth shit. Only the SPs know about this. The knowing-how-to-know beings don't know nuthin'.

Too bad for Linda and all other glowy eyed bridge climbers who are clueless what Scientology is. And they think WE are the degraded beings while we're out here trying to warn her, lol.
It is unfortunate for Linda Paice that she simply does not have the right Sea Org recruiter to "help" her join the most ethical group on the planet:whistling:

Had Linda gotten her ETHICS IN - she could have " pulled in " a veteran Sea Org Recruiter to help her join this ELITE group. Linda would not have to beg for money to pay off her bills (after 30 years of $cientology - she has DEBT??? Oh - by the way - Linda's $10,000 debt is from using credit cards to buy $cientology $ervices - to "help" her become an Actress and make "clearing Columbia a reality....:eyeroll:)

My $cientology Sea Org recruiter told me to file bankruptcy on my bills (showed me a reference on Pirates and Bums by LRH).

Many $cientologists file Bankruptcy and give houses back to the Bank encouraged to do so by the Sea Org Veteran that has learned many ways to increase their stats so they can get 5 hours of sleep and eat those Sea Org Rice n Beans!

Obviously, Linda has pulled a 15 year old recruiter in that has not figured out the "correct policy" to get their STATS UP :whistling:

May I recommend to Linda that she do a complete Whole Track O/W write up on her service to the Sea Org and get honest and straight!:coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--

My $cientology Sea Org recruiter told me to file bankruptcy on my bills (showed me a reference on Pirates and Bums by LRH).

So, let's recap this entire matter with Linda and her new third dynamic, the Sea Org

SEA ORG: They have billions in cash, saved for a rainy day.

LINDA: She has $ 9500 in debt she can't pay.​

Jeez, aren't they both supposed to be following the same finance policy?

How did that even happen?

The "Pirates & Bums" marketing concept was after my time. I was already long gone from the cult when I first heard about it here on ESMB. Honestly, i could not figure out what people here were talking about and kind of thought it was a joke. But later, learned that it was some kind of magical card that reges pulled out to get Scientologists to think it was a brilliant idea to do crazy destructive things to themselves.

If these cult fraudsters really believed in "planetary clearing and "saving mankind" the way they delusionally pretend, one of the celebrities or whales would reach in their pocket and literally THROW the $ 9,500 at Linda so that the planet clearers would get another billion year exec! But they don't even discuss it. They go to the other poor Scientologists, the other Scientologists likewise in debt. That's who needs to donate the $ 9,500.

Hey, Tom Cruise spends THOUSANDS of dollars each week to have fresh flowers in his house (trust me, I happen to know that through a most unusual way, lol). If Cruise was as ethical as he pretends..and if he intended to "clean this place up" (as he proudly mandated to Scientologists worldwide when he received his medals), then he would take that $10,000 he spends on flower arrangements each month and give it to the new Sea Org member.

Or one of the big whale donors (e.g. Bob Dugan) could take the $10,000 he spends on one night in a luxury hotel just to sleep 8 hours. But he wouldn't give a downstat DB with low havingness that $10,000 because then he'd have to sleep in a Grand Hyatt hotel suite for only $400 per night. Bob won't do that, because Bob doesn't believe in planetary clearing or KSW either. He just wants (like Cruise) for others to THINK he is the most dedicated planet clearer in the world!

Or Travolta! He could take one less pleasure cruise in his jumbo jet this week and that would more than pay for the $9,500 for a new billion-year planet clearer. But Travolta won't give up his multiple jets or even ONE (1) cruise this month because he doesn't believe in planet clearing either.

It's all a cruel hoax where nobody believes what the others think they believe.

Scientology is a crazy role playing game where the biggest winners happen to be the biggest liars. Hubbard, Miscavige, et al.

I hate to say it, but Linda is in for a very bad surprise....in another 10 or 20 years when the Sea Org targets HER rather than the "psychs" she thinks she joining the Sea Org to help annihilate.

Madness, total madness!

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you go into acting the entertainment industry can teach you:

How to hold several jobs while you try to succeed.

How to live on a frugal budget and to do without.

How to put aside important life choices like having a child in pursuit of the long goal.

What it's like to be taken advantage of and to be made a fool.

How to deal with constant disappointment and broken promises.

How to act merciless, hard and tough even though you are basically decent and kind at heart.

Of course you can just join the Sea Org - and if you already know how to act crazy, like attempting suicide by taking an overdose in a bathroom stall, then if n when you finally decide to leave they will Fitness Board you all on their own or madly expedite your routing out form instead of keeping you in the basement for 6 months cleaning toilets with a toothbrush and making you do sec checks and reading Scientology until you change your mind. Of course, if they already know faking suicide is one of your better skits then you will need to be doubly convincing.

Some of the old generation of actors were real life war heros or people who had clawed their way up from extremely difficult circumstances and this probably contributed to their success as actors because they were genuine and had learned to overcome life's trials and tribulations. I could see how doing a stint as an SMP actress or a CMO Messenger might provide some of those same opportunities.

At least in the entertainment industry there is a chance that more than one of the dwarfs in Under the Rainbow would become rich and famous ...and you still have a window to capitalize on your good looks while they last.

It's a difficult decision.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

So, let's recap this entire matter with Linda and her new third dynamic, the Sea Org
SEA ORG: They have billions in cash, saved for a rainy day.

LINDA: She has $ 9500 in debt she can't pay.​

Jeez, aren't they both supposed to be following the same finance policy?

How did that even happen?

The "Pirates & Bums" marketing concept was after my time. I was already long gone from the cult when I first heard about it here on ESMB. Honestly, i could not figure out what people here were talking about and kind of thought it was a joke. But later, learned that it was some kind of magical card that reges pulled out to get Scientologists to think it was a brilliant idea to do crazy destructive things to themselves.

If these cult fraudsters really believed in "planetary clearing and "saving mankind" the way they delusionally pretend, one of the celebrities or whales would reach in their pocket and literally THROW the $ 9,500 at Linda so that the planet clearers would get another billion year exec! But they don't even discuss it. They go to the other poor Scientologists, the other Scientologists likewise in debt. That's who needs to donate the $ 9,500.

Hey, Tom Cruise spends THOUSANDS of dollars each week to have fresh flowers in his house (trust me, I happen to know that through a most unusual way, lol). If Cruise was as ethical as he pretends..and if he intended to "clean this place up" (as he proudly mandated to Scientologists worldwide when he received his medals), then he would take that $10,000 he spends on flower arrangements each month and give it to the new Sea Org member.

Or one of the big whale donors (e.g. Bob Dugan) could take the $10,000 he spends on one night in a luxury hotel just to sleep 8 hours. But he wouldn't give a downstat DB with low havingness that $10,000 because then he'd have to sleep in a Grand Hyatt hotel suite for only $400 per night. Bob won't do that, because Bob doesn't believe in planetary clearing or KSW either. He just wants (like Cruise) for others to THINK he is the most dedicated planet clearer in the world!

Or Travolta! He could take one less pleasure cruise in his jumbo jet this week and that would more than pay for the $9,500 for a new billion-year planet clearer. But Travolta won't give up his multiple jets or even ONE (1) cruise this month because he doesn't believe in planet clearing either.

It's all a cruel hoax where nobody believes what the others think they believe.

Scientology is a crazy role playing game where the biggest winners happen to be the biggest liars. Hubbard, Miscavige, et al.

I hate to say it, but Linda is in for a very bad surprise....in another 10 or 20 years when the Sea Org targets HER rather than the "psychs" she thinks she joining the Sea Org to help annihilate.

Madness, total madness!

You realize of course that it is just a matter of time now before we see people using GoFundMe to pay off their Freeloader Debts so they can go back into the Sea Org?

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
You realize of course that it is just a matter of time now before we see people using GoFundMe to pay off their Freeloader Debts so they can go back into the Sea Org?

But so low rent, and so telling about Co$. Like no church I've ever heard of, no community support.