What's new

Help needed to prevent a Scientology child abuser from being released in 2013

What's It All About

Patron with Honors
This is in reference to Donald Anthony Strawn, or Tony Ambrose, Amanda Ambrose's son. He was sentenced to a 30-year term in 1995 but will be released in 2013 unless the state of Florida receives evidence that he is likely to be a repeat offender.

The mother of the two girls who he molested needs evidence to present to insure that he isn't released prematurely. She believes that he will be taken back into the "church", where he can re-offend.

She was determined to protect her children from both him and the "church's" manipulations.

The bolded text is my emphasis from the long exchange below:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/archive/index.php/t-23447.html?

"It was 1994. Tony and I had been married a little over 3 years when I found out. Would whoever knows about his "similar problems way back then" get in touch with me?

I am interested in his history in this area as if he poses a threat to society, FL will not let him go. Otherwise, he gets out in 2013, barring his death prior to release. Anything anyone knows would be great information for me to have. It would allow me to at least attempt to keep him incarcerated so he can hurt no one else. And any questions anyone? I plan to ensure that the Co$ does not take him back in when he gets out. I will use the press if I have to."

"Tony's last name is Strawn. Amanda died a few years back. She had a stroke and then passed some time later. I don't know much because I was "disconnected" by then.

The last time I talked to Amanda, she asked if I had written up my ethics report on how I could "pull in" such a bad incident. I never spoke to her again.

Scn has a warped belief that children contain recycled souls and therefore, how can you rape a million year old soul.... When I found out, I played him.

I went to the Ft Harrison to meet Tony with a Chaplain to get him to sign the divorce papers. This was after I found out and before I turned him in. Tony wrote up his crimes to the Co$ and everyone from there that spoke to me told me not to turn him in.

I was threatened that "Tony's evil soul will follow you around for lifetimes" and "Child Protective Services will take your children away from you.... they will try to say you are the criminal" and when I asked if I would be declared if I turned him in, I was told definitely. So, I turned him in.

I have been told I was one of the quickest exits ever seen. I have to say it is because I never left my Christian beliefs behind and God never left my side. I expelled from there very quickly, yes, but I craved it after I left... that is the only way I can explain it. It was like I left so quickly, I had cult withdrawal.

But I sit here 17 years later, thankful that I got out. I remember when Tony first introduced me to the cult, I read Dianetics and it made no sense at all to me. Keep in mind, I have been blessed intellectually because I have smart parents! But it made no sense. That is how it started so it is appropriate that in the end, I learned it was all b*llSh*T designed to make you feel stupid... another way to control.... I never was a very good Scientologist. Thank God for Freedom!

TonyStrawnsX"

And:

"So, I can tell you, if I have to go on Nancy Grace to expose Scn connection with pedophiles, I am ready for it. At the time of sentencing, 30 years sounded like such a long time... even 18-19 years sounded really appropriate.

But he gets out in 2013. I find myself realizing that he really should have gotten life or at least been required to finish his full 30. He will pose a danger, no doubt. He needs to live in a half-way house, go to his court appointed psychiatric counseling and meet with his parole officer.

If he moves out of a controlled environment, I will be googling his address and sending his neighbors his picture from the sex registry. And if the Co$ takes him in, I am going out in a blaze of glory. I will make my life a mission. I learned through my relationship with God that I am a very powerful individual. There is no way that Tony's life is going to be easy when he gets out."

TonyStrawn'sX

Notably, Amanda Ambrose blamed the mother of the abused children for attracting their abuse, no doubt overlooking the fact that Amanda'a own son was a serial sex offender. Astonishing how denial and "blame the victim" have been institutionalized by $cientology.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
547113.jpg

DC Number: 547113
Name: STRAWN, DONALD A
Race: BLACK
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BLACK
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 6'00''
Weight: 167 lbs.
Birth Date: 07/15/1954
Initial Receipt Date: 07/11/1995
Current Facility: OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER (*this means he's out of the county jail where he was housed awaiting sentencing, and routed to a state prison).
Current Custody: CLOSE
Current Release Date: 10/12/2013

Donald is serving his sentenced at the Polk (County) Correctional Institution.

Name: STRAWN, DONALD ANTHONY
Docket: 1516354
Booking Date: 9/4/2012 12:42:26 PM
Agency: PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF
Address: POLK CI

Charge Number: 1
Offense Description: SEXUAL BATTERY
Statute: 794.011(2)(A)/F
Court Case Number: CRC9412575CFANO

Charge Number: 2
Offense Description: HOLD DOC: POLK CI #547113
Court Case Number: CRCAC05789CFANO

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/search.asp

Strawn is registered as a Sexual Predator pursuant to Section 775.21 F.S.

Unfortunately, unless there is hard evidence to show that Strawn will likely re-offend, there is nothing that can be done to prevent his release. Like other states, Florida has a prison overcrowding dilemma. Ordinarily, I'd suspect that Scientology would want nothing to do with him, because of the enormous bad PR he could rain down on the cult, but with the Nation of Islam joining hands with the cult, the NOI might take him in.

Last edited:
I couldn't get this out of my head:

"..She believes that he will be taken back into the "church", where he can re-offend...."

I don't think so!

Gadfly

Crusader
They will never take him back - he is too great of a PR liability.

Remember, when it comes to the Church of Scientology, the TOP factor in determining the value of any action is whether it HELPS the Church of Scientology or not. If it hurts them, or has a potential to hurt them, they don't want it "on their lines". That is how they will view this guy. Anything they say otherwise, or anything else that exists in LRH policy, is secondary to the TOP GOAL - protect and expand Scientology at any cost.

With Hubbard and Scientology it has always been this way.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

<snip>
I went to the Ft Harrison to meet Tony with a Chaplain to get him to sign the divorce papers. This was after I found out and before I turned him in. Tony wrote up his crimes to the Co$ and everyone from there that spoke to me told me not to turn him in.

I was threatened that "Tony's evil soul will follow you around for lifetimes" and "Child Protective Services will take your children away from you.... they will try to say you are the criminal" and when I asked if I would be declared if I turned him in, I was told definitely. So, I turned him in.

I have been told I was one of the quickest exits ever seen.

<snip> .... expose Scn connection with pedophiles ...

<snip>
Notably, Amanda Ambrose blamed the mother of the abused children for attracting their abuse, no doubt overlooking the fact that Amanda'a own son was a serial sex offender. Astonishing how denial and "blame the victim" have been institutionalized by $cientology.

I think it is very naive to think he won't be welcomed into scientology with open arms !

Did people not read what was said ? " Don't turn him" & "what did you do to pull that in " & what was it about old thetan in little body ?

What some people here are completely managing to not face up to is the "church" of scientology does not see a damn thing wrong with raping a child.

There are times I get digusted with people wanting to act like the "church" of scientology doesn't - and hasn't - put up with & protected child molestors.
( Ask yourself why they are so willing to harbor - and protect - the scum of the earth ).

Hope this lady does go on Nancy Grace & contact lots of media & come up with hard evidence to keep this guy in jail for his full term he was sentenced to.

Be nice if she got a little help.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
They will never take him back - he is too great of a PR liability.

Remember, when it comes to the Church of Scientology, the TOP factor in determining the value of any action is whether it HELPS the Church of Scientology or not. If it hurts them, or has a potential to hurt them, they don't want it "on their lines". That is how they will view this guy. Anything they say otherwise, or anything else that exists in LRH policy, is secondary to the TOP GOAL - protect and expand Scientology at any cost.

With Hubbard and Scientology it has always been this way.

No. Not at all. It is NOT that way nor has it ever been that way. C'mon. Get real.

Was or was not " The Founder ", the Almighty Source in hiding to keep from being served legal papers? Yeah, that guy. WTF was ge hiding ?

How 'bout his wife ? she went to Federal Prison for, uh, what ?
Along with how many other people went to ptison along with her after being conviced of what ?

Who thinks that gentle fellow Marty Rathbun is ready for sainthood ?

DM beats the shit out of people, has for years & what is his title in the "church" ?

It is offensive to act like that "church" is all lily white. It ain't. It is a criminal organization, anybody ever hear that ? Believe that ? What does that mean ?

What the fuck does a criminal organization do? Have bake sales ?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I doubt that he will be ever be taken back into the CofS. We had a case-in-point here in Australia. Once the crime was exposed to Authorities the CofS hurriedly issued Goldenrod and the offender was Declared and Expelled from Scientology. Though it was not included in the Goldenrod, in the CofS' eyes, the greater crime was "endangering Scientology". That sin is seldom forgiven.

All that being said, I support the mother in her efforts to keep this asshole behind bars.

What's It All About

Patron with Honors

"..She believes that he will be taken back into the "church", where he can re-offend...."

I don't think so!

Here is a bit of substantiation for thinking that he'll be allowed back in:

"You are correct in thinking that will let Tony Strawn back into the "church".

They let 4 child abusers, known to Auditor, C/S, Ethics , and the "wog" police back in. One was Don Breeding. Another was that Ralph Ojeda flake, who called himself Smokey Angel. ( not the real and genuine Smokey Angel). Another was D.C., another was C.P.

These are just the ones that I have known personally, not from my Auditing of them., nor their PC folders. Were we to access PC folders, we would prolly find dozens of molesters still in cos.

Challenge"

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
If they were actually convicted of the crimes, that is surprising to me.
I wonder if "known to 'wog' police" means that the crimes led to convictions.
I shouldn't be surprised, of course. I guess that in scientology, anything is possible.

Magdalena

Tonystrawnsex?? are u still here?/

I hope ur girls are ok, I knew them back then, I was heart broken when I found out, so sorry

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by degraded being

I don't think so!

Why wouldn't you think so??

He abused 2 little girls, hes a pedophile, he will do it again.
degraded being can speak for himself, but it's obvious to me that he means he doesn't think Strawn will be taken back into the church, not that he doesn't think he will re-offend.