What's new

HELP!! part 2

AgentIce

Patron
Then stop acting like a stereotypical Scientologist.

Sorry, I really have a hard time believing this isn't Virginia. I'm not convinced it's a sister or anyone but Virginia.

It really is my half sister, and yes she is similar to my mom. Although apparently more similar than I remember... I would not put it out of the realm of possibility that my mom might use her account though but based on her writing style I don't think so. Trust me I've read enough of my mom's bullshit to recognize it instantly. That's why at first I thought it was odd because it wasn't her style of writing, then I realized it wasn't my mom but Lisa. Anyways, back to regularly scheduled life.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Also, regardless of my own beliefs, the fact remains that there are still people from the COS trying to destroy our lives.

It became very clear after posting here now, at least to me. Whatever doubt I had before, has been erased now. This is not normal behavior....bringing up Charlene? Bringing up things that were posted how many years ago? I don't know, and then not thinking that I am even me?

It's just not normal. And I want those people to stop.

Ok, this is easy to prove. Post a photo of yourself holding a quick handwritten sign saying "I'm Lisa" with today's date. If you do that I'll believe you aren't Virginia pretending to be her own daughter defending her.

Easy request. Quick selfie with your camera phone. You can even remove it after it's been verified if your paranoid about it. Won't take but a few minutes then there will be NO doubt.

It really is my half sister, and yes she is similar to my mom. Although apparently more similar than I remember... I would not put it out of the realm of possibility that my mom might use her account though but based on her writing style I don't think so. Trust me I've read enough of my mom's bullshit to recognize it instantly. That's why at first I thought it was odd because it wasn't her style of writing, then I realized it wasn't my mom but Lisa. Anyways, back to regularly scheduled life.

I could see Virginia being this obsessed with the posts here based on her previous posts, but it would be odd that the most obsessed person who is willing to create sock puppets to keep posting would be your sister, not your Mom. Maybe your sis is as crazy as dear old Mom, but I still think it's a stretch to think the person driven to keep posting this stuff is any one other than Virginia.

Unlike your mother/sister though I can easily admit I could be wrong about this. I just think the writing style and level of obsessive posting about the subject of Virginia is too coincidental.

AgentIce

Patron
I knew it was Lisa... they are similar though. She does type fast, she get's a bit ranty. The difference being I could usually talk some sense into her in our fights and she would back down growing up. I know I sent her an angry letter and she blocked me, but she never told me exactly why. I know it had something to do with her connecting with gpa/mike/mom again though. Anyways, my family ladies and gentleman. lol

leanne

Patron
Ok, this is easy to prove. Post a photo of yourself holding a quick handwritten sign saying "I'm Lisa" with today's date. If you do that I'll believe you aren't Virginia pretending to be her own daughter defending her.

Easy request. Quick selfie with your camera phone. You can even remove it after it's been verified if your paranoid about it. Won't take but a few minutes then there will be NO doubt.

I did

[video=youtube;TMMXkFzP4bQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMMXkFzP4bQ&list=UUrziRUx-MhaT4GDmEZR_MRw[/video]

AgentIce

Patron
Lisa if you want to talk to me please do it in private. If you want to make posts about agents in the church attacking you then please make a separate thread. I came back here to write about where I'm at now, and where I'm going. That does involve talking about my past and where I've come from but my intent in this thread is not to rant about my past or mom. In that regard, I'm glad I've come back as some of the posts have been very helpful and insightful and I can tell many people here get where I'm coming from.

JustSheila

Crusader
Alright, let's all just ignore.

Lisa, you're young and kind of cute. Surely you have something more fun to do on a New Years' weekend.

Happy New Year Everyone! (And we and NZ get to have the New Year first! )

:party:

leanne

Patron
I knew it was Lisa... they are similar though. She does type fast, she get's a bit ranty. The difference being I could usually talk some sense into her in our fights and she would back down growing up. I know I sent her an angry letter and she blocked me, but she never told me exactly why. I know it had something to do with her connecting with gpa/mike/mom again though. Anyways, my family ladies and gentleman. lol

I did tell you why on my alt facebook, however, I was still a little filled with pregnancy hormones so it probably came off stronger than it should have been.

You assumed a whole bunch of stuff that wasn't even true about me and not helping you when you were going to be homeless, that's why I got mad at you.

leanne

Patron
Lisa if you want to talk to me please do it in private. If you want to make posts about agents in the church attacking you then please make a separate thread. I came back here to write about where I'm at now, and where I'm going. That does involve talking about my past and where I've come from but my intent in this thread is not to rant about my past or mom. In that regard, I'm glad I've come back as some of the posts have been very helpful and insightful and I can tell many people here get where I'm coming from.

O.K

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I did

Video Proof Lisa is posting, not Virginia.

Girl, you got to have better things to do than this. Watching paint dry has to be more interesting than getting into your mother's crazy ass scientology internet drama. Internet drama is awful, but your parent's self-created internet drama has to be the worst kind.

Out of total curiosity - do Mike and Virginia hold down a job in the real world?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Announcement of Cessation of Hostilities - a Truce and Moratorium on Personal Attacks

Somewhere along the line, somehow, in this and the other HELP thread, this important forum rule post by the admin, Announcement of Cessation of Hostilities - a Truce and Moratorium on Personal Attacks, seems to have been forgotten about. IMHO, things have gotten out of hand more so than before. It's like a bunch of mud slinging of others under the justification of defending ones self.

I don't think it matters whether the person is now banned. The fuel appears to be in the personal attacks against the person and not the idea. Some of this occurred before the bans.

Having done so myself, I urge everyone posting on this thread to re-read the following Board Rule and keep it in mind when discussing people in their comments.

Forum - The Board -Board Rules

Announcement of Cessation of Hostilities - a Truce and Moratorium on Personal Attacks

Somewhere along the way, the sentiment of Emma's "Hope for this Board" seems to have been lost or forgotten. Mick and I would like to reiterate the wisdom expressed in Emma's Hope, and let you know that we plan on using it as a "guiding light" for our moderation, as we believe it was originally intended.

What this means is that there will be a strengthened effort made on the part of the staff to end personal attacks on and insults made to people, no matter how unpopular their ideas may be. You are free to attack the ideas, but not the holder of those ideas. We also ask that you refrain from deliberately provoking these types of abuse.

If you think you might be one of those people that this message is directed toward, you might want to examine your own posting style; however this message is a general notice to all who post here.

This courtesy will also extend to people who are not members here (LRH and DM are the only exceptions), for the simple reason that they can still read and be hurt by the things posted about them even if they're not members. Why make people feel bad unnecessarily?

Attack ideas and actions = OK.
Attack people = Not OK.

We do not want ESMB to have a reputation of being a "mean board" - especially when that was the primary reason for Emma forming the board to begin with, because the other venues at the time were too vicious.

Think of what a boring world it would be if everyone agreed on everything, and no one were allowed to hold any different ideas. Think of how little progress would be made, both in our own thinking and in new methods of doing things. Why, it would almost be like being in a .... well.... a cult.

Please read this post, originally made in January 2007, and incorporate it into your mental guidelines when you post here at ESMB. We hesitate to use the built-in infraction system, but if we feel we must, we will. This applies to everyone.

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
I'm writing this to clarify for all (including myself) what this board is for.

As an ex Scientologist, I felt like there was no place where I could truly be myself. I felt pressured to conform to a certain set of "rules" about how to think about Scientology & my experience inside Scientology. I was sick of getting abused for defending ex's who found even a glimmer of goodness in Scientology. I was upset that there seemed to be no safe place for ex's to go to share their experiences, both good and bad.

Over the last 3 weeks or so I've been given a lot of advice about what I should and shouldn't do and who I should and shouldn't have on the board. Some want it this way, and some want it that way. Others want it a some other way.

Some say I should have had all this sorted out before I launched the board. Maybe I should have. Some complain that the rules seem to be forming as we go along. I can't deny there is an element of that as I learn what people want and need.

Maybe my idea of just providing a place for ex's to talk was too simple. I don't think it was, but perhaps it need a further defining.

What this board is:

A place where ex scientologists and interested general public can get together to discuss various experiences in Scientology.

A place where where ex's and non ex's can mingle and chat and get to know how the other half think and live.

A place to learn from each other.

A place to support each other.

A place to swap ideas and suggestions.

A place to civilly debate issues so that other viewpoints can be offered and tossed around and horizons can be broadened.

A place to be allowed to defend your position and not apologise for it, yet at the same time allow others to have their own.

A place that people feel safe to expose the abuses of this harmful cult, so the true story can be told.

A place where newly "out" Scientologists can come and be heard and learn and be supported through a really tough period in their lives.

A place to make people laugh and have some fun and to not take it all so seriously.

A place to expose the traps and pitfalls in returning to a "normal" existance, and to learn some tips and helpful suggestions in making this transition.

What this board isn't:

A vehicle to exact verbal revenge on those who have harmed us both inside and outside of Scientology. By that I mean continuing to trade insults & flame wars that are a hang over from past relationships, fueds from other messageboards, chat channels etc.

A place to blame and crucify others for what happened to you. Over time there are going to be people who find other ex members who they feel were responsible for some cruelty that was bestowed on them. Whilst this is understandable, and needs to be addressed, it needs to be understood that EVERYONE did things in Scientology of which they are not proud.

A place to ridicule "believers". People find their way out of the Scientology mindset at different speeds and to different degrees. What they need is understanding, not to be fobbed off and called a "stoopid clam" etc.

I believe anyone who has been exposed to Scientology for any length of time has had damage done. None of us are perfect, and I doubt any of us would be here if we were all 100% "recovered".

My hope is that this group of misfits can do some good, for ourselves and for each other.

I know there will be differing opinions. I know tempers will flare. I know people will say things they don't necessarily mean. All I ask is that you think before you type and ask yourself if what you are about to "submit" is going to cause more harm than good.

You don't need to like everybody on this board. That would be impossible. It is no different in the workplace or even in family life. But in these situations a "professional" or cordial relationship is established instead. I hope these same social rules can be adopted here.

I've been criticized for wanting to turn this into a "knitting club" or "afternoon tea party". I think that is bullshit. I don't believe that civility automatically means softness or sensorship. I believe that MORE exposure of the harms of Scientology can be achieved if the atmosphere is civil and friendly rather than one of fear. In other words, I don't want to play "momma", handling spats between people. This is not supposed to be a sandpit. If you want to play the flaming game for the mere sake of flaming, then alt.religion.scientology may be the place for you.

I don't know exactly what the stats are of people (staff & public) blowing Scientology. But I know there are 1000s and 1000s of people who will be looking for a place like this to help them. When they do start to look, I hope they will find that this board is designed for them. A friendly, civil, intelligent crowd who have had years of experience in and out of Scientology waiting to welcome them.

Thanks,

Emma

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I must say that Virginia, along with her current and former husbands, have produced some very physically beautiful children.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I must say that Virginia, along with her current and former husbands, have produced some very physically beautiful children.

Too true Mary.

Us guys usually have a saying that the more beautiful they are the more troubles they come with....

But in the end, it's all about what you're prepared to work with.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Yeh, just ignore her, she's already been banned and came back just to cause drama with some lying story about never having been in Scn. :eyeroll: No link to the Facebook page, so she could have cut and pasted that, too. Since she's pretending she's a new Scn and lying about that, I wouldn't put it past her.

Don't get into it. Your sister seems to be addicted to drama and apparently likes to stir things up. Ignore. She'll be gone soon.

They are clearly psychotic. :duh:

December 30, 2014 — Psychos Trying To Silence a Mockingbird..

"We spend our time researching and writing about the worst psychopaths in the world. Thus the psychos have long been attacking us – in an effort to silence us. The Ex-Scientologist Message Board has some psychos operating there.

A small cabal of posters on ESMB have been running a black propaganda campaign against Virginia, myself and our blog for some time now. When we showed up and began correcting the lies, they banned us. The small cabal has no truck with the truth. truck = close association, contact, dealings."

http://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/psychos-trying-to-silence-a-mockingbird

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
They are clearly psychotic. :duh:

December 30, 2014 — Psychos Trying To Silence a Mockingbird..

"We spend our time researching and writing about the worst psychopaths in the world. Thus the psychos have long been attacking us – in an effort to silence us. The Ex-Scientologist Message Board has some psychos operating there.

A small cabal of posters on ESMB have been running a black propaganda campaign against Virginia, myself and our blog for some time now. When we showed up and began correcting the lies, they banned us. The small cabal has no truck with the truth. truck = close association, contact, dealings."

http://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/psychos-trying-to-silence-a-mockingbird

OMG.

I read that manifesto and um....lolololololoolololololol.

Well, here it is for anyone who was wondering.............

[h=1]Psychos Trying To Silence a Mockingbird[/h]
Atticus said to Jem one day, “I’d rather you shot at tin cans in the backyard, but I know you’ll go after birds. Shoot all the blue jays you want, if you can hit ‘em, but remember it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird.” That was the only time I ever heard Atticus say it was a sin to do something, and I asked Miss Maudie about it. “Your father’s right,” she said. “Mockingbirds don’t do one thing except make music for us to enjoy. They don’t eat up people’s gardens, don’t nest in corn cribs,
they don’t do one thing but sing their hearts out for us.
That’s why it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird.

― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
We spend our time researching and writing about the worst psychopaths in the world.
Thus the psychos have long been attacking us – in an effort to silence us.
The Ex-Scientologist Message Board has some psychos operating there.
A small cabal of posters on ESMB have been running a black propaganda campaign against Virginia, myself and our blog for some time now. When we showed up and began correcting the lies, they banned us. The small cabal has no truck with the truth.
truck = close association, contact, dealings
The more lies they tell, the further from truth they get.
[h=1]Here is a diagram:[/h][h=1]The cabal and The truth[/h]
While they think they are getting us?They are actually poisoning their own well. We expose and oppose the worst nightmare the world has ever known -the British New World Order.Ours is a beautiful message – designed to prevent future suffering.We do that because we care.
[h=3]A Mockingbird -[/h][h=3]fills the world with song and happiness and does no harm.[/h]

It takes a real psycho to try to kill a mockingbird.This is the songbird the ESMB and similar psychos are trying to silence.
p4220088.jpg
Others will see through the attacker’s propaganda.
And they will seek and find the truth.
All the attackers are accomplishing
is a temporary avoidance of the inevitable,
but even worse for them?
They are driving people to us.

Most people use the internet for constructive purposes.
But the psychos (whether in intelligence or not) use the internet to destroy lives.
The following is some educational information on how that is done.
Joseph P. Farrell, Of Internet Shills -
Shill = also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. “Shill” typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent person, when in fact they are secretly working for/with a person or group that is using crowd psychology to encourage other people looking to accept the ideas being “marketed”.
The goal is to make the owner or contributor to the website look ridiculous.
I began to suspect that I was somehow a target…I dismissed the idea.
But Mr. S.D. shared two articles these past two weeks that seem to indicate that my initial suspicions were perhaps justified, and reading these articles, especially the first one offered by RT(Russia Today), I am both stunned, and not surprised at all:
[h=4]Five Eyes online Manipulation[/h]How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations
…The section of the first article that caught my eye in this respect was the following:
“In addition to the personal attacks on targets, JTRIG also involves the use of psychological and social-science tactics to steer online activism and discourse. The document details GCHQ’s “Human Science Operations Cell,” which focuses on “online human intelligence” and “strategic influence and disruption” that are used to dissect how targets can be manipulated using “leaders,” “trust,” “obedience,” and “compliance.”
“Using tested manipulation tactics, JTRIG attempts to influence discourse and ultimately sow discord through deception.”
As far as circulating things via internet or emails to destroy someone, I recently saw this done to someone else, well-known in the alternative field, in the past year.
…So what’s my point with all of this?
Simply this: I strongly suspect that these programs were and are evidence of the amount of “concern”, perhaps even “extreme concern” or “panic” that might be taking place in the corridors of power at the top of the pathological plutocracy and technocrats that think they alone should run the world; it’s a measure of their inability to cope with freedom and free speech…
I hope that all those people out there, who have been subjected to undeserved character assassination on the internet, will find this information useful.
Mike McClaughry
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: I just noticed when I brushed my teeth today that the toothpaste brand was not the one I normally buy at the store. It had a picture of Timothy Leary on it. Should I be concerned?

timothylearysfinger.jpg

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
When David Icke first started exposing the New world Order he went on British TV to talk about it and ended up looking like a total loony.

Years later, he admitted he should have formulated his ideas better instead of just blurting out random thoughts and ideas.

Nowadays he has written numerous books, with supporting evidence for all of his claims and he is somewhat respected in this field.

It seems to me that the McLaughry family should take note of his progress and move off the "loony" phase they seem to be stuck on.

Terril park

Sponsor
Or maybe I can.

Terril Park, you posted this stating my HALF sister (not step sister) had said what was in that e-mail and that is how she feels about her Mother today. As if she wrote it herself.

mfWMC0T.jpg

But, looks as if TERRIL PARK IS IN FACT LYING about that to paint the McClaughry's, particularly my mom (Virginia), in a bad light to the public.

SO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS, GUESTS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, WHOEVER, YOU HAVE NOW BEEN SHOWN THAT TERRIL PARK IS DELIBERATELY LYING ABOUT WHAT MY SISTER CHARLENE THINKS ABOUT HER MOTHER BY USING AN E-MAIL THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN WRITE AND STATING SHE DID. THIS IS PROVING THAT TERRIL PARK IS IN FACT AN AGENT OF THE COS AND NEEDS TO BE BANNED AS SUCH. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS IS DONE. TERRIL PARK HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THE MCCLAUGHRY'S EVERY MOVE FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW ONLINE AND RUNNING BLACK OPS IN REAL LIFE IN AN ATTEMPT TO SLANDER THEIR NAME BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

ALSO, GOOD LUCK KEEPING ME OUT AS I KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND BANS AND PERMA BANS AS WELL AS I.P BANS ;)

IF THIS IS DELETED I WILL CONTINUE TO COME BACK AND POST IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM OR WHICH NEW USER IS ME. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. ALSO, FROM TOM'S OWN WORDS ABOUT HIS MENTAL STATE WHEN HE WROTE THE ORIGINAL HELP THREAD!

GOOD JOB GUYS, YOU'VE WOKEN UP A SLEEPING DRAGON WITH ALL YOUR MEDDLING. PERHAPS THIS SHOULD TEACH YOU A LESSON.

I believe its correct that Charlene didn't write that mail, but her
Salsa family friend did. However Smurf's post has it apparently signed by Charlene which is where I got it from. How is it Smurf gets a free ride and I don't?

But who am I to quibble with the McClaughrey families superior investigating and evaluating skills. Even I didn't know I'd been following
them for 10 years or running black ops in real life:omg:.

"THIS IS PROVING THAT TERRIL PARK IS IN FACT AN AGENT OF THE COS AND NEEDS TO BE BANNED AS SUCH. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS IS DONE. TERRIL PARK HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THE MCCLAUGHRY'S EVERY MOVE FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW ONLINE AND RUNNING BLACK OPS IN REAL LIFE.... "

Clearly you have infiltrated a lot of enslaver and Salsa groups and have kept them so terrified they couldn't confront you staying. Your mum must be proud of you. Also I hope no one tries to delete your post as it shows the name of the McClaughreys as a beacon of humanity and their persistence in ridding the world of enslaver groups.:happydance:

"ALSO, GOOD LUCK KEEPING ME OUT AS I KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND BANS AND PERMA BANS AS WELL AS I.P BANS ;)

IF THIS IS DELETED I WILL CONTINUE TO COME BACK AND POST IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM OR WHICH NEW USER IS ME. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. ALSO, FROM TOM'S OWN WORDS ABOUT HIS MENTAL STATE WHEN HE WROTE THE ORIGINAL HELP THREAD!

GOOD JOB GUYS, YOU'VE WOKEN UP A SLEEPING DRAGON WITH ALL YOUR MEDDLING. PERHAPS THIS SHOULD TEACH YOU A LESSON."

Last edited: