What's new

HELP!! part 2

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
When David Icke first started exposing the New world Order he went on British TV to talk about it and ended up looking like a total loony.

Years later, he admitted he should have formulated his ideas better instead of just blurting out random thoughts and ideas.

Nowadays he has written numerous books, with supporting evidence for all of his claims and he is somewhat respected in this field.

It seems to me that the McLaughry family should take note of his progress and move off the "loony" phase they seem to be stuck on.

I'm still stuck on whether it was a parody or not. I mean this sounds suspiciously familiar. . .

Others
will see through the attacker’s propaganda.

And they will seek and find the truth.
All the attackers are accomplishing

is a temporary avoidance of the inevitable,
but even worse for them?
They are driving people to us.

Maybe it's all those indefinite nouns & pronouns, densely packed into a cosmically ominous generality & furiously whipped into a foaming fallacy.

Jeez, that's the stuff worthy of our favorite Sector Salvaging Source! lol

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I must say that Virginia, along with her current and former husbands, have produced some very physically beautiful children.

Seconded! :)

She is physically quite beautiful.

These comments are a bit creepy.

You understand this probably why they get away with some of their crazy behavior. (The old adage, pretty on the outside, crazy on the inside.) Some of the kids probably get away with some of their BS because they aren't unattractive. It was no accident that even Tom posted a photo of himself with his shirt off in his new OP. How often do people posting an update here include such a photo? I'm not putting down Tom, he may not even be aware of why he did it, but it's because people give more leeway to people they deem attractive.

I can attest from personal experience, and psychologists have confirmed in a myriad of different ways, people are treated much better and given a lot more breaks if they are considered attractive. The one thing I always like about message boards (unless real profile photos are used) was that people had to be treated on the merits of their words and behavior, not their physical attributes. By the same token, people who don't meet society's standards of beauty are given harsher, more judgmental treatment. (This also applies to being overweight. People who are overweight get a lot more judgmental, harsher treatment than slim people.)

Terril park

Sponsor

You understand this probably why they get away with some of their crazy behavior. (The old adage, pretty on the outside, crazy on the inside.) Some of the kids probably get away with some of their BS because they aren't unattractive. It was no accident that even Tom posted a photo of himself with his shirt off in his new OP. How often do people posting an update here include such a photo? I'm not putting down Tom, he may not even be aware of why he did it, but it's because people give more leeway to people they deem attractive.

I can attest from personal experience, and psychologists have confirmed in a myriad of different ways, people are treated much better and given a lot more breaks if they are considered attractive. The one thing I always like about message boards (unless real profile photos are used) was that people had to be treated on the merits of their words and behavior, not their physical attributes. By the same token, people who don't meet society's standards of beauty are given harsher, more judgmental treatment. (This also applies to being overweight. People who are overweight get a lot more judgmental, harsher treatment than slim people.)

AFAIK very few people got pictures of Virginia. It was iether the last few remaining on the COSI forum or her other one. Or it was sent to a few selected recipients. Don't seem to have them now.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
AFAIK very few people got pictures of Virginia. It was iether the last few remaining on the COSI forum or her other one. Or it was sent to a few selected recipients. Don't seem to have them now.
Noone needs one - a picture of Virginia from 2010 is on their homepage in high resolution:

http://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/about/

p4220088.jpg

But I have to say tastes are different and maybe time has left its marks too.

Oh yes, and here is a fresh article about the banning on ESMB - you psychos, you:

http://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/psychos-trying-to-silence-a-mockingbird/

BunnySkull

It wasn't Virginia I was referring to, all the talk was of her children.

And it's correct that neither of the girls posted their images here, or at least I asked Lisa to to prove she wasn't Virginia posting, so that's the only reason she did it. My comment was more to the reaction of people once they "saw" the photos of the posters in question. There was a tone change, "what's a pretty girl like you doing wasting her time on this drama," another poster made jokes about chasing off a pretty girl when he thought it was the salsa dancer posting here, etc...

I just thought it was worth pointing out.

BunnySkull

Noone needs one - a picture of Virginia from 2010 is on their homepage in high resolution:

Oh yes, and here is a fresh article about the banning on ESMB - you psychos, you:

http://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/psychos-trying-to-silence-a-mockingbird/

It really is hard to wrap my head around the delusional world these people live in. Even more interesting is it's not just one deluded, paranoid whack job - it's two (and they are obsessed with trying to ensure their kids get trapped in the fantasy world too). I can only think Virginia and Mike feed off each other's delusions and intensify them.

I'm sorry to say I don't think Virginia is akin to a mockingbird, she looks more like Danny Trejo in a wig. Which is odd considering how many people here thought her children were physically attractive.

I really am curious if either Virginia or Mike hold down jobs. With the way they behave I have wondered how in the world they support themselves. But then again they probably really, honestly qualify for the "nut check" that many people get in this country via SS disability. (Lot of people also abuse the system to get their nut check, hence the name.)

BunnySkull

I''m pretty sure that those who read the site at that link (http://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/...a-mockingbird/) and come over here for a looksee for themselves should pretty much form their own opinions.

Somehow I doubt it will agree with theirs.

I think only Mike and Virginia read it, maybe the odd hit from someone goggling something on Scientology, but that's it. It would take any sane person about one paragraph to decide the blog was written by a looney tune and it click off before wasting any more of their time on it.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

I agree, but here's a bit of background.

Some years back, on usenet, V posted pix of herself. Nothing immodest, but the poses were a bit alluring and there were a few surprised and admiring comments from some of the males who saw 'em. This is not meant to negate your point, though.

Lone Star

Crusader
Hey Mike, I just read your pathetic attempt to make yourself look so noble and righteous while painting ESMB as a bunch of psychotic "shills" who want to destroy you on the internet. Oh where does one start....

What a fool you are. Total, complete, delusional fool. No one here gives a flying shit about you or your wife until you both show up out-of-the-blue to disparage and character assassinate your OWN SON! (Well your step-son).

Some ESMBers took issue with that pathetic bullying and called you out on it. Otherwise your stupid name would've never come up. Most here have real lives and better things to do than even type your name. But I'm sure you're loving the bump in traffic to your idiotic, weirdo website.

EDIT: But other than all that, it was a lovely time and have a Happy New Year!!

LOL...

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
You can do so if you like. This username will most likely be banned soon anyhow.

But, also, why are you not taking anyone's advice here? Claire, stated that you, mom, hell everyone in the family should just let the past go and start doing nice things for eachother.

The cookies weren't even my idea btw, she just told me we were baking cookies for people, so I made them with her. But, since I helped I told her to put my name on it too.

Yet, you can't even accept cookies from your own sister. Tsk tsk. Not much improvement.

No. I did not say that you should let the past go. Not that I'd disagree with that. I mainly said that it's not the best idea to present the family problems for a bunch of people in public and pick at old wounds. The other contributors are going to feel bound to comment, because it's a public forum and you're asking them to do so. Whether or not I approve of all that was said, I concede that it's entirely natural for people to comment on everything you guys have all said. It's gonna happen.

I think that when it happens, it probably opens the wounds more and I highly doubt that you guys need that.

It would be awesome for you to all forgive and forget and do nice things for each other but, prior to today, that's never anything I said or implied.

I come from a family with problems. My husband- ditto. And I'm telling you that when people in the families get together and hash this stuff out, it's as fucking horrifying as anything you guys ever talked about here. It sucks. It's awful. It's cathartic to talk about WITH EACH OTHER, but probably not something one would or should put on ESMB or whatever.

It takes years to work through this shit and people tend to still be pissed off about it decades later. It may not be desirable but it's entirely natural.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Hey Mike, I just read your pathetic attempt to make yourself look so noble and righteous while painting ESMB as a bunch of psychotic "shills" who want to destroy you on the internet. Oh where does one start....

What a fool you are. Total, complete, delusional fool. No one here gives a flying shit about you or your wife until you both show up out-of-the-blue to disparage and character assassinate your OWN SON! (Well your step-son).

Some ESMBers took issue with that pathetic bullying and called you out on it. Otherwise your stupid name would've never come up. Most here have real lives and better things to do than even type your name. But I'm sure you're loving the bump in traffic to your idiotic, weirdo website.

EDIT: But other than all that, it was a lovely time and have a Happy New Year!!

LOL...

I love the ESMB cabal stuff! Lolololololol!! It even has a diagram!!