What's new

HELP!! part 2

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Mockingbird is a poster (here) ... it's just a sad attempt by Mike or Virginia (not sure who wrote it, I only glanced) to divide and conquer ESMB.

:coolwink:

I don't think it has anything to do with the poster with the SN Mockingbird, unless I'm missing something (and well could be). Mike's post had photos of a mockingbird and how it's "harmless song..yadda yadda" he was drawing parallels between Virginia and attributes of the actual bird. Why? I have no idea but I didn't get any undercurrent about being about anything but his lovely songbird of a wife. lol.

JustSheila

Crusader
ITYIWT! Bunnyskull! lol, both of you are so off the mark. :duh:

The Mockingbird is the symbol used in "The Hunger Games" books and movies that have been out in the last couple of years. It basically represents the little people protesting an oppressive government.

Great books. The movies, not so much.

You two really ought to get out more.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

The Mockingbird is the symbol used in "The Hunger Games" books and movies that have been out in the last couple of years. It basically represents the little people protesting an oppressive government.

It's mockingjay, not mockingbird. It's a hybrid that exists in that world.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I don't think it has anything to do with the poster with the SN Mockingbird, unless I'm missing something (and well could be). Mike's post had photos of a mockingbird and how it's "harmless song..yadda yadda" he was drawing parallels between Virginia and attributes of the actual bird. Why? I have no idea but I didn't get any undercurrent about being about anything but his lovely songbird of a wife. lol.

Yeah, you're right (I just had a proper glance) ... I think I'm starting to see scientology like "hidden meaning" everywhere (I'm fecking paranoid!!!).

I'll just go and look at some rocks for a few months, that should sort it.

:lol:

JustSheila

Crusader
lol! My turn. :duh:

but then, we're talking about "V" and Mike. Do you think they'd even notice or care if they weren't exactly the same bird? :confused2:

I could be right, anyway...

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Ah, that would explain some oblique references to "grandpa" and him being a physician would mean he probably has the funds to support his mentally ill daughter and her crazy husband. Wonder if dear old Dad is still an active Scio? I can't imagine him supporting Virginia if so since she's now claiming to be a spy who infiltrated the cult to uncover it's British enslavement operation, or wtf ever they go on about. I do recall her saying her initial involvement in the cult was due to her father's involvement.

Tom did mention something about Lisa being under the influence of Mom/Grandpa, so maybe Grandpa is the puppet master over the whole cluster fuck via the purse strings. Hard to believe someone who got through medical school would go along with all that cult nonsense, much less put up with his daughter and SIL's mental illness induced delusions. But hey if he believe the cult's fantasies he might easily believe Virginia's as well...or maybe he just pays them to leave him alone. I have no trouble imagining Virginia tormenting dear old Dad to an inch of his sanity unless he hands over the dough she demands and which allows her to infiltrate enslaver salsa groups and ESMB.

I doubt he's involved in the cult, anymore. He's now a physician in Poplar. MT.

http://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/lee-robertson-md-77c611a1-8c59-4835-8724-6e71410747a9-overview

Virginia used to live in Poplar. http://pub360.com/pub/Mcclaughry/Virginia

Yeah, you're right (I just had a proper glance) ... I think I'm starting to see scientology like "hidden meaning" everywhere (I'm fecking paranoid!!!).

I'll just go and look at some rocks for a few months, that should sort it.

:lol:

No! Not rocks! I heard tell of a scientist that communicated telepathically with one of those. :nervous:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
No! Not rocks! I heard tell of a scientist that communicated telepathically with one of those. :nervous:

But it's safe to pick a grey one, or...? I heard that when these communicate they are appearing so dull and uninteresting, even a scientist will loose interest immediately except when researching on calcite. :whistling:

tetloj

Here's some British New Order for you:

[video=youtube_share;V44Pubi2DWs]http://youtu.be/V44Pubi2DWs[/video]

.......oh.....British New World Order....

My bad.....

:hide:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
AFAIK very few people got pictures of Virginia. It was iether the last few remaining on the COSI forum or her other one. Or it was sent to a few selected recipients. Don't seem to have them now.

They were on alt.binaries.scientology and ppl on a.r.s. were commenting on it.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Loved this post... Mike McClaughry mocked up sucking some guy's dick. :biggrin:

Mike McClaughry fantasized:

>On another occasion, when Jimmy was briefing me on some situation in a room >at USB1, I suddenly got a mockup of me sucking Jimmy's dick. I was >confused by that.

Nothing to be confused about, Mike. You're gay.

>at the time and later wrote it up as an OW - incorrectly thinking that it was *my* mockup and coming to the wrong conclusion of "what's wrong with me >for having a mock-up like that about Jimmy". The missing data I had at that time, is that Jimmy was a homosexual. It was his mockup I was seeing.

Suuuuure it was.

>In mid 1990, when Virginia and I were down at Flag for a few months, I stopped in to visit with some of my old B1 friends who were living in Clearwater - >George Pilat and Bruce Ullman. I asked Bruce, where's Jimmy Mulligan these days? Bruce replied that "He's probably down in Texas, sucking dicks." That >was the first time that anybody directly told me that Jimmy Mulligan is a homosexual.

You're the one fantasizing about sucking his dick, and he's the one who's gay? Suuuure he is. And suuuuure you aren't. Isn't this all so very heterosexual?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.religion.scientology/Mike$20McClaughry$2C$20Blowjob$20King

BunnySkull

As the other poster pointed out it's mocking jay, but if you read the post it's really clear he's talking about a mocking bird (uses actual photos of a mocking bird to boot) and describes the bird's real physical attributes to make a comparison to Virginia. I doubt either of them know anything about the HG, as far as they are concerned they are living in their own REAL enslaved society so they have no time for fictitious ones.

However, I did see the first HG movie, but Young Adult fiction is certainly not my thing. Seems like a good set of books for the adolescent set, but much like the YA book/movie crazes of Harry Potter and Twilight I won't be bothering to read the books. My "need to" read list still has way too many good adult non-fiction and fiction books on it for me to start sniffing round the YA fiction section. I do hope it encourages younger people to fall in love with reading. Maybe they will grow up to be Pynchon fans. :)

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey, I'm a pommie.

Am I a member of the British New World Order? Or the ESMB cabal? Or am I a CofS agent?

I'd better dig out my membership cards to refresh my memory.:duh: