What's new

Help The Aftermath Foundation distribute information cards about leaving Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Help The Aftermath Foundation distribute information cards about leaving Scientology.

Want to help The Aftermath Foundation [@AftermathFdn] distribute these cards in places near Scientology orgs, or places Scientologists are likely to go? Email them at: [email protected]

https://twitter.com/AftermathFdn/status/1016721298255253504

YiRTjlg.png

If you receive mail from the Church of Scientology, please take the opportunity to respond with their business reply envelopes with information about the The Aftermath Foundation [@AftermathFdn]. They will help people who want to leave Scientology.

https://twitter.com/AftermathFdn/status/1016816956031295489

pR5VV8c.png

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
If you receive mail from the Church of Scientology, please take the opportunity to respond with their business reply envelopes with information about the The Aftermath Foundation [@AftermathFdn]. They will help people who want to leave Scientology.
I love this idea!

How do I get onto their mailing list? :D

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love this idea!

How do I get onto their mailing list? :D
You probably still are on their mailing list. Just contact the occupants of all your old addresses and ask if they will save all scientology mail addressed to you and then you can pick it up while talking to them about what they thought of the Aftermath series. Be sure to use a large recycling truck to pick up that waste.
How $ per ton these days is a load of paper to be recycled?

You could also go to local orgs and ask the droves of scientologists entering and exiting the joint if they have any free prepaid return address envelopes because you have years of unanswered questions and you want to complete your 'area confusion' project.

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
I hope lots of people put them in the return envelopes, not only will the be seen by SeaOrg members but co$ will be charged for each envelope that is returned.

Im a very petty person.

CommunicatorIC

Instructions for printing Aftermath Foundation cards to help people leave Scientology.

https://www.facebook.com/1455099431265970/posts/1589490774493501/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

The Aftermath Foundation

July 10 at 10:13 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kinvisvi1xz5ib4/Aftermath Cards - TO PRINT.pdf?dl=0Aftermath

Foundation Cards

As we continue our mission to help more people leave Scientology, we have a project we think will do just that. We are asking everyone to help us reach Scientologists (staff members, sea org members and public) by distributing these card in places near Scientology orgs and places Scientologists are likely to go.

Follow these simple instructions:

1. Download the file attached to this post. This file was created from a template that is compatible with Avery #8871 Business Cards.

2. Get some Avery #8871 Business Card blank sheets. (About $10 on Amazon).

3. Printing one copy of the file will print both sides of the cards.

4. Put the Avery card sheets into your printer and select “double sided” and “thick paper”.

5. If your printer does not do "double sided", you will need to print one side of the cards and put the sheet back into your printer to print the other side.

6. Once the cards are printed, they come apart easily and cleanly.

NOTE: You could also give the attached file to any print shop and have some cards printed up cheaply.

7. Now the fun begins! Leave a card everywhere you go. anywhere is fine, because we don’t know who will see it or pick it up or how it will get passed on. The idea is that over a period of time these cards will be seen by all kinds of people and we hope, one of them reaches a Scientologist in distress. Even if we only get one single person out of Scientology, it will be worth it.

8. You can take a picture of the card where you left it, and post it to the Aftermath Foundation FB page (or anywhere else of course).

That’s it, have fun! Each card you leave behind has the potential to help someone leave Scientology.

PS: This file will be available for download on the Aftermath Foundation website soon.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kinvisvi1xz5ib4/Aftermath Cards - TO PRINT.pdf?dl=0

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
I think this is such a worthy endeavor. Former staff and other bubble dwellers often need the most basic kinds of assistance when they first escape the cult.

I've got a family member who's back in the Sea Org after a more than twenty year hiatus raising a family, etc. He hit a dead end in the job market (he's 62) and caved in to the pressure to rejoin.

One day in the not too distant future they're going to kick him to the curb. When that happens he'll instantly become dependent on his kids, who are all dedicated Scientologists. That'll be a nightmare, I'm sure (enforced stats, exchange, ethics conditions, and all that).

Last edited:

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
Support the Aftermath Foundation through AmazonSmile.

Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to The Aftermath Foundation.

Go to the following link and if necessary log into your Amazon account:

https://smile.amazon.com/

As outlined below, search for The Aftermath Foundation:

UQeMreM.png

Click "Search," bringing you to the following page:

FWXZpfS.png

Click "Select" for The Aftermath Foundation as outlined above.

Last edited:

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
Does it works only in US??? ( amazon.com)

I was just about to proceed an order!
I"m not sure if it works only in the U.S. As I recall, I checked and it didn't work on the UK website - www.amazon.co.uk -- because The Aftermath Foundation doesn't have tax-exempt status in the UK. I believe it works only in countries where The Aftermath Foundation has tax-exempt status. Then again, it may work in in the UK if one can and does use Amazon.com rather than www.amazon.co.uk . You will just have to try and see what, if anything, works.