What's new

Help!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agree with everyone who tells you to get out. If you can save your BF, awesome, but if not... just let him know that you will always be a friend to him and he can come to you if he starts having doubts.

I wound up more stuck in the cult because I married a Scio and had a child... I had my doubts start creeping up, but at that point I was stuck. I'd hate to see you wind up in a similar situation. It took me many many years to totally wake up and leave. This resulted in my eldest son disconnecting from me--he's in the Sea Org. My ex would be in a tremendous amount of trouble if it was known he actually is still on good terms with me and that we speak once in a while.

The cult monitors relationships. If they deem you as being opposed, he will be instructed to cut ties... read everything Rick Ross has written... I think he has a sane approach to dealing with those who fall into cults. If you attack, you will be simply cut out. When people get into cults, they can develop a 'cult personality'... that person cannot be reached and attacks against the cult will result in the cult's programmed responses. The only hope is connecting back to the person (the real person) who was there before the cult.

If it fails, don't beat yourself up... move on and definitely take care of yourself. This cult is a master at manipulation. Don't give up hope, and do what you can--but prepare yourself for just crazy stuff... you will probably see your bf saying stuff or acting in ways that seem to have nothing to do with the person you fell for. Try to contact that person that was there before this vile cult entered his life... again, I recommend reading Rick Ross.

I hope it works out, but if not... please take care of yourself. I stayed in the cult for love, and it wrecked me beyond belief. I do hope my my ex gets out, and I try to feed him the truth whenever I can, but I had to move on with my own life or I would not have survived. I wish I was dealing in hyperbole, but I pretty much hit insanity from my time working on staff..

Take care, and I wish you the best. Feel free to pm me if you like.

Part of my story (haven't got around to finishing it) is listed as "Chicken Joe in the Cauldron" in the my story section....

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello! Im new to this forum. Its kinda funny how I found you guys. I was sitting in the kitchen at Church waiting to go on course, but I previously asked my boyfriend why we take vitamin B-1 to prevent engrams. He couldnt answer me so I typed it in google (as I do with most questions I have lol)

Needless to say I couldnt find anything useful.

Im new to Scientology. I started about 3 weeks ago because my BF introduced it to me. He paid for my Communications course and a couple of DVD's. One being the Dianetics DVD which honestly, I loved, and made sense to me.

However, EVERY bone in my body is telling me to get out. But im afraid ill lose someone I deeply care about...

I think the main issue I have with Scientology is that everything feels like a sales pitch...an infomercial. I don't have any experiences with any of the courses except Communications and my overall opinion of it is yea..its a good course..it works..it makes sense...but for 100 bucks!? NO. Just...no.

I recently attended a seminar on Money and how it relates to your tone scale...I cant really remember exactly what it was called. I thought to myself "Wow, a free seminar, free food, ill go!"...Turns out it was a big infomercial. At the end they wanted us to shell out 1,500 bucks to go on to their ship to do these top secret drills in the tropics. These drills would help us "flourish" and bring in more money flow. So here you have a guy, 24 years old, fresh out of college, paying back school debt, trying to make ends meet, thinking he finally found something that will help him get ahead...just to find out that I have to get 1,500 bucks...........so I can learn how to make more money...What? Anyways...

Whats with the top secret confidential hush hush stuff? Things you can only learn if youve reached a certain status AKA paid enough money to get your hands on them. At least most other religions are very up front about what they believe in. I mean we have the spokes person for Scientology telling the public that the Xenu story, etc is all false. Yet anyone who has left the church will tell you otherwise. Its all very odd. Also..the OT "abilities"..I call the people who claim to have these powers "Super Scientologists" ..Don't get me wrong, I believe humans have untapped powers of the mind..and that there is more to the universe than we can possibly understand..but whos to say these people arent simply faking it? So that others will look up to them. So that they get to feel important.

Im so incredibly conflicted at this point. Right now I really dont have any reason to quit Scientology except stories ive read on the internet.

My heart is already telling me to leave...and when I telling my partner this...he says its part of my case. I reject all organized religion..so maybe it is my "case" but I can justify my beliefs and opinions. It seems, at times, Scientology cant.

If I wasnt with my boyfriend, I would of left already...and that scares me.

Anyways, thanks for reading. I plan on sticking around. If anyone could help me understand why Scientology is so bad, that would probably help me get out.

Also what do you guys recommend when it comes to my partner? I already know he wont let go of Scientology, and I really dont want to let go of him. Im very lost. He has been nothing but a positive influence in my life. To punish him for being a Scientologist just sounds wrong.

If your b/f is doing Scientology to put money in his pocket, thinking that the courses are somehow magic and will give him great earning power ... he is totally barking up the wrong tree. Scientology sends people to the poor house. Scientology drains people spiritually, emotionally, physically, wastes their time, takes all their money, and leaves them bankrupt in many different ways. It is like a fly getting caught in a spiders' web, the spider will suck the fly dry of all its juices and leave an empty shell behind, still stuck to its web. Virtually everybody on here has been thru that to one extent or another.

Meanwhile ... if your b/f has a large outstanding student loan, that is an obligation that can be discharged by means OTHER than the long haul of paying it off in small installments, by a number of different processes. One such process is to take advantage of the fact that the lenders routinely break their own rules, and, if forced to produce the original signed promissory note (which the borrower has a right to demand upon tendering in full) the lender can be forced to discharge the obligation. And there are two other methods, both of which involve the principles spelled out in the Uniform Commercial Code, which the lenders abide by. Bottom line ... there is a great deal of information and knowledge that your b/f was NOT made aware of when he took out those loans. The world of finance is very different than what was presented to you. There are numerous things that can, if you come to understand them, be made to work to YOUR advantage. You should start by googling and viewing for free on youtube Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception by Robert Arthur Menard, also, once you have seen that one in its entirety, view his other videos, then get back to me via private message.

Pete

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I hope Twitch comes back to read all this....

I have absolutely nothing positive to present for the Church of Scientology's case.

Best wishes

onthepes

Patron with Honors

My heart is already telling me to leave...and when I telling my partner this...he says its part of my case.

I hope your relationship works out. I am sure you care about this person. However, can I be blunt and say "It is not your case, you actually sound like you have common sense". Wish I had met you when I first started (since left) :yes:

What's It All About

Patron with Honors
You said that, "He has been nothing but a positive influence in my life."

The sad fact is that by attempting, under pressure from Scientology, to "convert" you into just another money or wage-slave labor machine for the business (I don't like to call it a religion), your beloved partner has hurt you. Whether he knows it or not, these are not the actions of a loving person who is committed to your well being.

And this is a type of hurt which can last for years and result in disaster for you. And no matter how hard you try to placate the Scientology powers-that-be, you may well lose your partner anyway if you proceed any further into the business.

Also consider that right now, every single detail of your lives together, from sex to money to family to friends to work to hobbies to travel - anything you can name - he will report to them in the name of auditing (confession by any other name). And all of this will be used against both you and him. They are looking for sensitive areas to exploit and manipulate you both.

Scientology is an organization that turns private people into lifetime spies against their "nearest and dearest", who will be treated like disposable objects, like trash to be discarded at any moment. Is this who you want him to be, and who you want to become? Maybe you can save both of you from this ugly fate, but at a minimum, you can save yourself.

So he is no longer a positive influence in your life, unless he either leaves Scientology himself or pledges for the rest of your involvement to respect your independence from Scientology in the pursuit of your self-determined goals.

I enjoy avenues of spiritual investigation that my partner never shares - books that are formative for me in developing my world view, seminars that I take once in a while, meetings that I sometimes attend. He has no interest in pursuing any of these things with me - not even if I ask him to and sometimes feel peevishly towards him because of his refusal.

But none the less, we have a long (45 year) relationship that is loving and supportive. He is open to hearing me talk about my beliefs and learning. Sometimes he exasperates me by being untrusting and sometimes is turns out that he's right, that the source I believed was truthful was not, or at best was only partially so.

But he doesn't reproach me for my occasional gullibility and I don't overcommit my time and money to my explorations. Am I making progress? I think so, in my own way, not dictated to by anyone else. I've always found hard-sells repellent and have never been attracted to religion.

Consider the possibility that you may have been religious in many other lifetimes and that therefore that's an experience that you no longer need. You've already gotten what you wanted from those (conjectured) other lives in that respect.

So now you may be embarking on a more independent course of learning, or remembering, which I think is what really goes on as we try to understand our connection to the rest of existence.

For your partner to support you in finding your own spiritual knowledge independently of Scientology is utterly forbidden by Scientologists, whose job it is to convert your money and time into theirs, for the rest of your life.

Unless you want to become voluntarily enslaved, stop Scientology. You already have intuition, which is something that you are promised by Scientology, but only after you spend a fortune. And you already are using your intuition to protect you from Scientology and its threats to your health and happiness.

So guess what? You've already achieved one of the primary goals of Scientology without spending a fortune or wasting your life in pursuit of fraudlent promises.

Congratulations! You must be at level FFE WOWYL CAED (free from exploitation without wasting your life chasing an empty dream)! This level is so secret that only people who've escaped from Scientology are privy to its esoteric but none-the-less glaringly obvious reality!

What I just said is no sillier and is truer than the endless lies and ridiculous jargon than you will encounter from even a glancing contact with Scientology.

Rejoice in your (presumable escape) from a deadly trap. Rejoice in your common sense and intuition. Rejoice in the fact that your partner has in you a strong, loving, common (read uncommon) sense mate who can be the voice of reason, sanity and hope for both of you.

And rejoice in the exceptional ease with which you have found just the sort of "Help!" you are in need of! You're on the right track - keep up the good work!

Keep up the good work. If your partner rejects you over this, maybe you can read up on hard-sell sales techniques and start using them to help him get out. You need to know that he will be subjected to those same techniques to keep him in his sucker status for as long as possible.

Don't accept any jargon that he uses on you. Make him articulate what he is talking about in real English. Then you can rebut the arguments point by point. Use logic on him. Like thinking that more debt makes you stronger is like thinking that more termites eating your house makes it stronger.

If something weakens you it can't make you stronger, unless the weakening is temporary, like general anesthesia, and has a strictly limited and specific time and goal.

The debts Scientologists incur go to the grave and beyond as they draw successive generations of children into the warped exploitive system.

If you can do so lovingly and with humor, and then distract your partner by suggesting that you go do something fun that you still can afford (because once you dive into the Scientology money pit, you'll be working three jobs, exhausted, undernourished, fearful and miserable).

With little kids, the strategy is to distract and conquer once they are fixated on having or doing something. Not only does Scientology use this on its victims, but you can use it too.

Another poster said his (or her) strategy was to simply keep having other things to do that were a higher priority than Scientology. Once the business is cut off from your money, they lose interest in you. So you can avoid confrontation by just being too busy.

If your partner becomes nasty and manipulative and starts saying things like, "If you loved me, you'd do this" or "I'm going to find another partner who's into Scientology" then he isn't behaving like the kind of person who values you. You may have already lost him.

But perhaps you can put him into a "positive double bind" by pointing out that Scientology offers freedom and there for he must offer freedom to you, or he's not being a true Scientologist.

Best of luck to you. You are free. Remember that. And you are not lost - not now, not ever. There are always loving, kind, good-natured, truly supportive people of good will around you who will celebrate you as you are and help you because they love to help, not because they are trying to extract a fortune and all of your time from you.

As you can see from the response to your request for help on this forum, there are loads of people who will take time out of their lives to respond to that simple request - for free, and with sincerity and the rich wisdom of their joyfully and painfully learned life lessons offered to you with your single word, "Help!"

This is powerful testimony not only to the evils of Scientology but also to the strong drive that people have to protect each other from the perpetuation of suffering.

And if you're spiritually curious and since you are young, perhaps you can start to educate yourself both about cults, mind control and also about the countless "fingers pointing at the moon" or paths to the top of the mountain.

The basic quality needed for a successful life, spiritually, is simply love. It seems too simple, but none the less it's true. Don't hold on to anger, be grateful for every good thing, large and small, respect others and yourself (something Scientology teaches you to violate, couched in terms of empowerment) and give without expectation of receiving anything in return.

But none of this means allowing yourself to be manipulated, guilt-pushed or blackmailed, emotionally or financially!

These are tall orders, enough to keep anyone working on them for a life time! There is joy in learning about our true spiritual nature (I don't mean through religious practice though. Scientology isn't the only organization that attempts to monopolize your time and money while instilling both fear and false hopes.).

You have set your feet on the path of spiritual exploration. Arguably this takes lifetimes. But your path is your own, unique and precious in its uniqueness. Don't hand it over to greedy, abusive manipulators who only care for your wallet and who will make it their business to drain you like the vampires they are.

Scientology is a parasite that can and will destroy its hosts. Don't let it latch on to you!!!

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is a possible solution. Do scientology outside the CO$ in what's
called the Freezone. Its cheaper, friendlier ahd high pressure sales and infomercial free.

Also there is no disconnection so you're less likely to lose your BF.
Not particularly useful advice. She doesn't want to do Scientology and would leave except for her BF. Your "solution" doesn't address any of her concerns and if she tried it, would only make things worse.

Bill

smartone

My Own Boss
Hi Twitch and welcome, I haven't read all of the posts on this thread but they all seem to say the same thing which is get out now.

What your boyfriend is saying that "it is your case" can be very confusing for you. Well you can be sure that it is NOT your case making you go into doubt about Scientology.

There is no "case" okay? It doesn't exist. Personality exists.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Twitch,

Practice saying this: "It's OK but I don't need it, I'm fine. You do what you want."

If you say this, you might keep your BF and avoid Scientology.

Whatever you do, do NOT get further involved in Scientology. After the beginning courses, there is NOTHING worthwhile.

Bill

Gib

Crusader
Oh dear! :unsure: I fear Twitch has left the room. :p

EP?

That's OK. :thumbsup:

But if not, I would like to recall this post on KSW which I stumbled on today and agree with.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...urce-quot-SO-IT-I-DID!/page4&highlight=kubark

In reg cycles, the use of cave-in tech, ruin-finding, overwhelm, group PEER PRESSURE, and HARD SELL based on severe KSW are MUCH more relevant than any supposed tendecy to be hypnotized or confused by some aspect of TRs. Personally, I think the idea is almost stupid. To me, people often read stuff into aspects of Hubbard's subject that just isn't there. Scientology church members sure read in lots of "good things", and critics seem to often read into the area lots of "bad things" (none of which exist). There is PLENTY of REAL "bad stuff". I don't see any need to fabricate even more - except as a "theory" (which may or may not be true).

Also, I went for many years USING TRs to "just say NO". I had a scenario built up for use with any reg who called or came into my space. I would remain totally calm, listen to NONE of what they had to say, I was "immune" to any bullbaiting (having flattened TR0 BB), PR them by finding points that I knew they would agree with, and repeat the auditing command, "NO". They would walk away, happy and smiling, and with NONE of my money! I used manipulative ARC on them.

The large control in Scientology is through the thinking mind - through the intellect - through the adoption of numerous ideas based on KSW - THROUGH BELIEFS. These people are "true believers", and it is THAT, which forms the most basic nature of the trap known as Scientology. Once any person has those beliefs, THEN you can be led around like a pig in a pen, and at THAT point, of course, HARD SELL "works" on you because you buy into all these severe, fanatical ideas about "your eternity", "Scn is the ONLY path to spiritual freedom", "Scn solves the trap", "Scn always works", "OT is attainable with Scn", and so forth.

Without THAT, without a mind being firmly mired in the Scientology beliefs, the TRs, the Objectives, 8C, and even Hard Sell would be quite ineffective when used on any dupe as any form of "control". In fact, breaking through THOSE ideas can take a very long time, even for ex-church members, and that is why Marty-land exists. THOSE people still buy into most of THAT, and thus, they can also STILL be led around like pigs in a pen.

KSW (Keeping Scientology Working Issue #1) is the "rock upon which" THIS church is built!

It is no small coincidence that KSW#1 (and Technical Degrades) are the first two issues to be read, studied, star-rated, and heavily demo'ed on EVERY Scientology checksheet. Why do you think that is? Because the IDEAS in KSW MUST be gone over and over, and drummed into the heads of people, or the rest of the charade stops working. One needs to understand that for Sceintology to "keep working", Scientology members MUST accept and come to BELIEVE the basic ideas framed out on KSW. And, what do I mean by "keep working"?

Without belief in KSW it would be impossible to continue to convert "new suckers", and to hold tightly onto the "old suckers". Once belief in KSW begins to falter for any person, so does Scientology's ability to any longer "control" this person.

It is common in the Church of Scientology for ANY person who isn't 100% fanatically gung-ho to be "tipped" for the "KSW Course". The "KSW Course" is a severe indoctrination into KSW, to the point where you spend whole days on ONE POINT of KSW, clearing EVERY WORD, clay demoing the idea in that point, repeating the point over and over to the wall, and doing so until you can do so VERBATIM with EACH of the TEN POINT. If you don't "believe" after THAT, well you probably never will.

In the end all entrapment is "mental", just as Hubbard stated. He KNEW about entrapment, and when he stated that considerations & agreements are the fundamental thing that inhibit, trap and minimize any person, well, he was (again), quite right. The thing that believers are incapable of noticing is that Hubbard USED these sort of ideas to TRAP YOU! Often, he was spelling it right out to you, and laughing the whole time as you didn't see that he was doing what he was describing TO YOU

Gib

Crusader
That's OK. :thumbsup:

But if not, I would like to recall this post on KSW which I stumbled on today and agree with.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...urce-quot-SO-IT-I-DID!/page4&highlight=kubark

In reg cycles, the use of cave-in tech, ruin-finding, overwhelm, group PEER PRESSURE, and HARD SELL based on severe KSW are MUCH more relevant than any supposed tendecy to be hypnotized or confused by some aspect of TRs. Personally, I think the idea is almost stupid. To me, people often read stuff into aspects of Hubbard's subject that just isn't there. Scientology church members sure read in lots of "good things", and critics seem to often read into the area lots of "bad things" (none of which exist). There is PLENTY of REAL "bad stuff". I don't see any need to fabricate even more - except as a "theory" (which may or may not be true).

Also, I went for many years USING TRs to "just say NO". I had a scenario built up for use with any reg who called or came into my space. I would remain totally calm, listen to NONE of what they had to say, I was "immune" to any bullbaiting (having flattened TR0 BB), PR them by finding points that I knew they would agree with, and repeat the auditing command, "NO". They would walk away, happy and smiling, and with NONE of my money! I used manipulative ARC on them.

The large control in Scientology is through the thinking mind - through the intellect - through the adoption of numerous ideas based on KSW - THROUGH BELIEFS. These people are "true believers", and it is THAT, which forms the most basic nature of the trap known as Scientology. Once any person has those beliefs, THEN you can be led around like a pig in a pen, and at THAT point, of course, HARD SELL "works" on you because you buy into all these severe, fanatical ideas about "your eternity", "Scn is the ONLY path to spiritual freedom", "Scn solves the trap", "Scn always works", "OT is attainable with Scn", and so forth.

Without THAT, without a mind being firmly mired in the Scientology beliefs, the TRs, the Objectives, 8C, and even Hard Sell would be quite ineffective when used on any dupe as any form of "control". In fact, breaking through THOSE ideas can take a very long time, even for ex-church members, and that is why Marty-land exists. THOSE people still buy into most of THAT, and thus, they can also STILL be led around like pigs in a pen.

KSW (Keeping Scientology Working Issue #1) is the "rock upon which" THIS church is built!

It is no small coincidence that KSW#1 (and Technical Degrades) are the first two issues to be read, studied, star-rated, and heavily demo'ed on EVERY Scientology checksheet. Why do you think that is? Because the IDEAS in KSW MUST be gone over and over, and drummed into the heads of people, or the rest of the charade stops working. One needs to understand that for Sceintology to "keep working", Scientology members MUST accept and come to BELIEVE the basic ideas framed out on KSW. And, what do I mean by "keep working"?

Without belief in KSW it would be impossible to continue to convert "new suckers", and to hold tightly onto the "old suckers". Once belief in KSW begins to falter for any person, so does Scientology's ability to any longer "control" this person.

It is common in the Church of Scientology for ANY person who isn't 100% fanatically gung-ho to be "tipped" for the "KSW Course". The "KSW Course" is a severe indoctrination into KSW, to the point where you spend whole days on ONE POINT of KSW, clearing EVERY WORD, clay demoing the idea in that point, repeating the point over and over to the wall, and doing so until you can do so VERBATIM with EACH of the TEN POINT. If you don't "believe" after THAT, well you probably never will.

In the end all entrapment is "mental", just as Hubbard stated. He KNEW about entrapment, and when he stated that considerations & agreements are the fundamental thing that inhibit, trap and minimize any person, well, he was (again), quite right. The thing that believers are incapable of noticing is that Hubbard USED these sort of ideas to TRAP YOU! Often, he was spelling it right out to you, and laughing the whole time as you didn't see that he was doing what he was describing TO YOU

Once belief in KSW begins to falter for any person, so does Scientology's ability to any longer "control" this person.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds a bit like dog training to me, as in a puppy having his nose rubbed into what he left on the floor.

I read KSW several times, but, I suppose that I must have taken it with a grain of salt. Oh well. Pardon the heck out of me, Mr. HubTurd.

Pete

What's It All About

Patron with Honors
Oh dear! :unsure: I fear Twitch has left the room. :p

EP?

Twitch may be in the middle of one of the most traumatic periods of his/her young life i.e. trying to negotiate continuing a relationship with someone who has already made a commitment to their own brainwashing and exploitation.

If Twitch repeated any of what s/he read here to the partner in question, you'd better believe that there may have been an emotional firestorm of angry or cold-hearted manipulation as a result.

I don't envy him or her. This is emotionally painful stuff for anyone, much less a very young person!

But whether Twitch returns here or not, there may be others who are going through precisely the same dilemma who may benefit from the advice given here.

Daisee

Patron
Hello Twitch!
You know I am not a scientologist...but an incident happened when I was 6 yrs old living with my mom in San Jose, California that always made me peculiar about Scientology: It was around 1979/1980 I was in first grade and my Dad had finally picked me up for the summer he had already had my older brother and sister I being the youngest.......( parents were divorced).....anyways my dad used to sell this book called DIANETICS books door to door at the mall whatever.. he was also into how the mind can cure your mental health without the power of pills ...pills make people psychotic was his theory back then.......

we were on this street called Stevens Creek in San Jose and I remember my dad asking me do I want to go to a private school and I shook my head no...my brother screams "No, Dad I hate that place...those people are weird" and he kicked the back side of the driver seat......my Dad yells "Stop" and told him to be quiet...my sister agrees with my brother and my dad kept going on and on about this private school that is so wonderful while my brother and sister disagrees ......my brother than exclaims....." that's no church, where's the minister, people don't get the holy ghost..." my Dad yells at him again while my sister again agrees with my brother...then my brother opens the door and my Dad swerves into a outlet mall parking lott and he was mad and screams at my brother "Iam going to whip your butt" ...my brother screams comes around grab me out the car and he, I and my sister all run ...we run inside the restaurant and my brother uses the pay phone ( yeah! remember those) to call my mother who comes and get us........

I did not hear or see my dad for about 4/years ...when we asked my mother where he was she just said " Trying to clear other people's mind, he done lost his damn mind" and kind of chuckled .........then my dad resurfaced out of the blue......like I said around 4years later ......he did re-married maybe 2 yrs after he resurfaced to a beautiful woman (not a scientologist) but a God Fearing woman who loves jesus.........Gone were the Dianetic books and the weird sayings about how the mind can clear you or whatever............however, we did have to reconnect with my father after being disconnected from him for 4 years......

the strange part he nor my mother never talk about those years.....and he was not in jail/prison or on drugs.......it's like those years never existed.......I assume now in later life that my dad had joined Scientology and since we were not in Scientology he had to disconnect from us until he woke up and really cleared his mind to realize Scientology was not for him.....

I have never been a Scientologist and I had to disconnect and reconnect with a loved one......So I do believe the disconnection part of Scientology is true..........

I respect all religions my spouse grew up Catholic and I grew up Baptist and no-one never told us we could not be together much less get married ......if your Partner does not respect you for who are and what you are then you do not need to be with that person......You are not putting Scientology down you are just letting him know that Scientology is not for you..........and if he walks away...then maybe it was not meant for you and him to be together........

I give monetary tidings to my church at will it is not forced upon you to give money to a church........I can go to bible classes at my church for free at will every Tuesday night at 7pm.....I can help with volunteer work through my church at will it is not forced upon you.........

You don't like organized Religions well Scientology is organized.............. I was driving down the street to my new job in Culver City, CA... around 08/21/2012 and right on Slauson & LaBrea (heavily black & Latino) neighborhood was a jumbo size billboard with a man on it talking about Know yourself know life with the words "SCIENTOLOGY" written above it...advertising for a center in Inglewood, CA....I damn near choked
2aiot43.jpg

I stopped at a restaurant called Wings and Greens down the street and the neighborhood folks did not want that sign up however, for some odd reason that billboard was gone by August 30th, 2012...vanished...then I saw another sign down the street that read something to this effect " Guns; AIDS & Scientology does not give refunds, this is your life protect yourself before you wreck yourself" ...I was flabbergasted......

And if you are in the same sex partnership forget about Scientology altogether........go to GLIDE Church in San Francisco, CA ...........​

FoTi

Crusader
Looks like Twitch has jumped ship.

Or went to the ship......as Twitch stated.....

"At the end they wanted us to shell out 1,500 bucks to go on to their ship to do these top secret drills in the tropics. These drills would help us "flourish" and bring in more money flow."

Gib

Crusader
:sadsigh: And another one bites the dust . . . .

It might be a good thing. Just have to go into the viewpoint of a brand new person questioning what is going on with scientology. I, as a new person, really new person reading the comments here, would might say, I'm out of this shit, shit being scientology. :thumbsup: