What's new

Hemet, 1982 or 1984

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
Giuseppe was one time at the Hemet Valley Mall, in Hemet, CA, near Int. Giuseppe was there for personal reasons. This was in 1982, 1983 or 1984 just before Chrstmas-time. Giuseppe was just a teenager, and was not in the Sea Org yet.

Giuseppe did not know Int was near Hemet until many many years later.:confused2:

Giuseppe always had some kind of idea that OSA (I think back then it was the G.O.). Guiseppe have an uncle in the GO, and that uncle is very creepy person. Very secretive. Giuseppe ask him what does he do? He is an investigator. That is all Giuseppe ever knew about Giuseppe's uncle. Very creepy:screwy: . Ok, back to the story. The story is nothing to do with Giuseppe's uncle, Giuseppe just wanted you to know that the seeds of paranoia already invade head of Giuseppe.:hide:

Giuseppe had recently dodged SO reg bullets that year. Giuseppe was proud to be able to blow-off SO regs so completely. Giuseppe could also swear that those regs always knows where to find Giuseppe. They were creepy too, just not as much as Giuseppe's uncle.

Ok, back to the mall story.

Giuseppe went to the outside of the mall, in the back. There was usually nobody there, except the odd mall merchant who had to go back there to open up a storage area for retail merchandise or whatever.

Giuseppe saw him.

Walking alone, in a daze, was a male Sea Org member, walking around in the back of the mall, with a sort-of hollow stare day-dreamy look.

Giuseppe knows the nearest Sea Org was 40-50 miles away. What are the chances that there would be a Sea Org member walking around out here?

:aliengreeting:

He looked right at me, but he did not see me. He wasn't 'there', he was in a deep thought.

Giuseppe paranoia out of control.:alien2:

Who was that guy??? Was that you? What were you thinking that day? Is that the day you ran away and becoming an exSO?

Giuseppe connected with you that day.:sadsigh: You probably don't remember, but there is a chance that you might. If you saw who I was, on that day, you would not have known me, as I was one of the feral children at PAC. You probably hardly ever went to PAC. You were probably blown that day. Did you go to the RPF? Did you run away and reconnect with your family?

Who are you?