What's new

Hey, Allan, Allan!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Awesome! Welcome back! :thumbsup:
Between "There goes the neighborhood" and "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" I'll side with the latter!

Thanks, cakemaker.

Thanks for welcoming me back.

Hopefully, you won't be sorry...

When people let Dracula back in they hardly ever regret it.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Littler beings will always hate bigger beings - because they are so jealous.

Youz a big'n :happydance:

yellow-ribbon.jpg

You were sorely missed. It's been a little like having birthday cake without the ice cream

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can log in now.

Mish and I are very good friends, and will always be. Her family is my family.

So are many of you here, and will be always.

It has been quite an experience being banned to the outside, and seeing *SO* many threads that have been started about me, asking me to come back, along with all the posts saying "good riddance, the board is better off without him, etc.".

It's quite something being the banned outsider.

You all should know that.

Not being part of a family eviscerates your soul.

This is why I wrote my post on my blog so you could see what it is like to have your family banish you, and gather around and tell each other you are all better off without him or her. It is an expression of L. Ron Hubbard's disconnection, which is a human abomination to those of your own kind. L Ron Hubbard came up with it because he had lies to hide. And he did not want those lies to be discussed and exposed by his paying customers.

As for Emma, she just got sick of me. And I can understand that.

Many people have gotten sick of me. Even I have gotten sick of me from time to time.

But seeing seeing yourself discussed in the way you guys discuss people: You should see yourself discussed that way.

It's quite something. There are so may people here who I respected and thought were friends of mine. And to find out they were always annoyed and even hated me.

It's quite something.

It has taught me, maybe, to think about what I write. Because real people read what I have to say.

All this is meant to be from an outsider - Alanzo, the Outsider of the Ex-Scientology Message Board.

Even though I have been the major OT Level Status-Giver over all of you, I have always understood that giving status disconnects all the others of you who do not have it. I've also known that each of you who are not within my grace will feel the need to reach for it. So I've always got that goin' for me, which is nice.

But it's weird, from my now so much more superior viewpoint, I've come to understand that Scientologists might feel hinky about how you are talking about them.

It's funny that it has to happen to you before you see it for yourself.

So this is the lesson from the Prodigal Son who has returned home to you.

Hopefully, Emma will give me a higher post count now than Zinj, so that after learning all this and raising myself higher than all of you are here, I can finally reach the highest levels of status that you all can give.

Alanzo has been through hell and come back to you.

NOW - he *must* be the highest status staten that you could ever make your little brains understand.

Don't you think?

Oh, the hubris!:melodramatic:

Prodigal Son? What inheritance were you spending when you were last here? :D

But I am glad you've broken your self-imposed exile and decided to grace us with your presence again. :yes:

Life's been dull without peacock armadillos to joust with :p

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Oh, the hubris!:melodramatic:

Prodigal Son? What inheritance were you spending when you were last here? :D

But I am glad you've broken your self-imposed exile and decided to grace us with your presence again. :yes:

Life's been dull without peacock armadillos to joust with
:p

peacock what?

work.2660603.4.fc-550x550-heather_grey.v3.jpg

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
The legend is baaaaack!

WELCOME BACK ALANZO!!!
I've missed your spirit of play! Let's have some fun! And Gladstone's still awaits...
schoolbus.jpg

Jump

Operating teatime
Hey Alanzo,

I'm not sure what all the hype is about, but I guess I'll be looking out for some good posts :yes:

(Kinda No0B)

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

Where HAVE you been?!
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
Bed empty, no note, car gone! You could have died! You could've been seen at the shack! You could have joined them!

But they were starving me! There were bars on my posts!

Welcome back Alanzo

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ohhhhhhh!! Yay!! :party: What a great way to wake up in the morning!

Alanzo, I've missed you! :heartflower: This board will always be great, but was just lacking some personality and humor lately. Now it's "whole" again :)

and now GT too! :happydance:

All's right with the world!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
:welcome: Alanzo :D

ps:What the heck does 'staten' mean? :confused2: Is it a play on the words stats + thetan?

RogerB

Crusader
Welcome back A!

It's a testament to the class of the people here on ESMB that you did your thing and been welcomed back in such style :yes:

And it is a testament to your class that you have re-entered the arena with the style in which you did :yes:

I can see the wit and intellect still intact in your returning post and it has even gone to new heights :happydance: It seems the holiday did good.

Thanks, Emma, for all your work in cleaning up the lines so this could occur! :yes:

RogerB

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Well, actually, don't flatter yourself.

I edited it after you quoted it for your post.

After my edit, I wrote:

Can you handle that one better?

Gee, I missed that one... she changed the profile to remove it. What DID you say, before you took it back?

BTW, Synthia is one of my fav new people here; showing that one can, after years of indoctrination, leave scientology faster than others. She's one smart observant cookie in my book!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Where HAVE you been?!
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
Bed empty, no note, car gone! You could have died! You could've been seen at the shack! You could have joined them!

But they were starving me! There were bars on my posts!

Welcome back Alanzo

During my sojourn away from the board, I did go down to the shack to get a couple of intensives from Marty. After my sessions, I couldn't get Marty to F/N at the examiner.

I think he's still red-tagged.

Last edited: