What's new

Hey everyone, I'm grateful for the site

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just wanted to say hello,

I've been posting on the Xenu message board, but I've heard a lot about this site and as someone who has never been in the church, but is outraged by its actions, I want to have access to as much information as I possibly can. I admire the courage it takes for many people to share their stories, and I feel that working together, we will one day make the church accountable for it's human rights violations.

X.B.

P.S. I'm Xenu's boyfriend, or I should say ex. We were very on and off at the time. I loved him, but he had a really bad temper - once, after an argument over what planet to go for dinner (he liked sushi), he threw me in a volcano! Can you imagine? And his parents, don't even get me started about what happened when we visited their house. It was hard because he wasn't really "out" then. I was the "best friend" from college.

But I do have some fond memories. I mean, this was 75 million year ago, so I forget some things, but it feels like yesterday...

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome, ZB. I always find it interesting when someone who was never in joins the critics. Glad you are here, though, the more people exposing the con the better. :thumbsup:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi XB and Welcome to the Board. Thanks for the humor. It went down well with my first cup of coffee.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Thanks for the welcome, everyone, and for indulging my story. I figured if LRH could make crap up anytime he felt like it or when it served his interest, why can't I hijack the Xenu story and make my own version! A little bit like "Chose Your Own Adventure - Scientology Edition" (I loved that series as a child.)

I feel like a community like this saves lives and I'm honored to be a part of it. Thanks again.

Xenu's Boyfriend

P.S. This photograph was taken of us while we were vacationing on Tegiack. I got food poisoning later from the breakfast buffet in the hotel (I knew that sausage didn't look right), but the hot tub was nice, and Xenu slept like a baby afterwards. I'm the one on the right.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Date: 74,997,988 B.C.

Dear Diary,

Tonight Xenu asked me to call him "Dictator of the Galactic Confederacy" while we were making love. Either that or "Big Daddy". Not only is the Dictator thing a mouthful, but that's not really my style. I'm not sure what to say. I don't want to hurt his feelings. He takes this "Intergalactic Warlord" thing so seriously.

Yesterday over dinner he said that some of his followers are trying to get rid of him, and the planets are overcrowded. He can be so paranoid sometimes, but I didn't say anything. I made his favorite tonight - pork chops with roasted apple, but he was still in a bad mood all night.

Anyway, he has this idea that he's going to take some of the population, send them to Tegeeack, and stuff them in volcanoes, where he then plans to kill them with hydrogen bombs. I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "Why Tegeeack? We had a really good time there on vacation. Remember the botanical gardens?"

I think he's kidding, but he brought it up again this morning. I don't think he's really going to do it, but I just can't tell anymore. I think he's just trying to impress his parents. I don't even think we'd be talking about this if he wasn't the oldest son in the family and if his younger brother wasn't a doctor. I keep telling Xenu, it's not to late to fulfill your dream of going to law school. I think he's just frustrated. It's not easy ruling 76 planets.

Goodnight, Diary. I'd better get some sleep. We're going to his cousin's wedding tomorrow on Mars and I don't want my eyes to look puffy from crying. Talk soon.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Just wanted to say hello,

I've been posting on the Xenu message board, but I've heard a lot about this site and as someone who has never been in the church, but is outraged by its actions, I want to have access to as much information as I possibly can. I admire the courage it takes for many people to share their stories, and I feel that working together, we will one day make the church accountable for it's human rights violations.

X.B.

P.S. I'm Xenu's boyfriend, or I should say ex. We were very on and off at the time. I loved him, but he had a really bad temper - once, after an argument over what planet to go for dinner (he liked sushi), he threw me in a volcano! Can you imagine? And his parents, don't even get me started about what happened when we visited their house. It was hard because he wasn't really "out" then. I was the "best friend" from college.

But I do have some fond memories. I mean, this was 75 million year ago, so I forget some things, but it feels like yesterday...

Welcome!

You have much in common with many ex scientologists. Many who have also dumped the big lug called Xenu :biggrin: