What's new

Hey everyone - meet Karen!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
My high priority is nailing DM for his current crimes because people are under intense suffering, intense lockdown with NO WAY OUT

That's great. Go for your life. I don't have the information necessary to bring down DM. What I can do is ensure that the cause of the abuses which David Miscavige currently personifies is kept front and centre.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
In the meantime the fbi & similar government investigative agencies are limited by the strictures of due process & the presumption of innocence, which actually is a good thing. Moreover, whatever anyone here's personal opinions of Hubbard maybe, neither the government nor the law will be the least bit impressed by the actions of a man who has been dead for 25 years. Any criminal fraud perpetrated by Hubbard is now, and for the last 25 years has been, 'subject to a Higher Court' than any which holds jurisdiction in the united states. :angel:

So, for the purpose of holding the Co$ responsible for its actions, Hubbard is irrelevant. If amy sort of legal case is to be made, it will be made against the present leadership of the church, not L. Ron Hubbard.

Hubbard's contradictions are only relevant as a basis for arguments aimed at dissuading potential new adherents and encouraging present members to leave.

No news there. Welcome to earth. That is standard operating procedure everywhere on the planet. Government & politics is all about special interest groups vying for influence in directing policy. The Co$ is merely one more such, and frankly it's rather small fry compared to many. Barely a blip on the radar.

Mark A. Baker

The body of Mr. L. Ron Hubbard is dead but his insane personality is still very alive in his writings. And to look at this writings and how they could cause so much harm and control so many people so perfectly should be the main interest of the FBI in order to protect the US citizens in the future from brainwashing fascistic organizations like the CoS.

Best
Markus

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Greg Hughes

Greg Hughes was sent to the SP Hole, known in Law Enforcement as "The dungeon."
Greg Hughes was posted WDC WISE.
<...snip>
Yes. Thank you for the info on Greg, Karen.

I was mistaken when I wrote "FBO Int". I should have said GIEI. Back in the late '80s I remember him OK'ing my CSW on a Flag finance cycle. That "Approved" meant a lot to me at that time.

Long story short, he did me a solid and I'm happy to hear he's escaped the madness of Int Base.

RogerB

Crusader
In the meantime the fbi & similar government investigative agencies are limited by the strictures of due process & the presumption of innocence, which actually is a good thing. Moreover, whatever anyone here's personal opinions of Hubbard maybe, neither the government nor the law will be the least bit impressed by the actions of a man who has been dead for 25 years. Any criminal fraud perpetrated by Hubbard is now, and for the last 25 years has been, 'subject to a Higher Court' than any which holds jurisdiction in the united states. :angel:

So, for the purpose of holding the Co$ responsible for its actions, Hubbard is irrelevant. If amy sort of legal case is to be made, it will be made against the present leadership of the church, not L. Ron Hubbard.

Hubbard's contradictions are only relevant as a basis for arguments aimed at dissuading potential new adherents and encouraging present members to leave.

No news there. Welcome to earth. That is standard operating procedure everywhere on the planet. Government & politics is all about special interest groups vying for influence in directing policy. The Co$ is merely one more such, and frankly it's rather small fry compared to many. Barely a blip on the radar.

Mark A. Baker

Well, here's an idea MAB, that might make Hubbard relevant . . . not that he can be brought back to face charges:D

It's the RICO Statutes.

You see, this law dictates the organized nature of the "enterprise" and its behavior as key.

And its application regarding the Cof$ can be traced back to Hubbard's actual organization and set up and actual directing policies of conduct.

In this respect, it is interesting to read Wikipedia's write up on the statute :D here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=536852

Look at the nature of actions covered and prosecutable under the statute :D . . . any sound familiar?

Here's a delicious little morsel, as one example:
Anti-SLAPP (strategic lawsuit against public participation) laws can be applied in an attempt to curb alleged abuses of the legal system by individuals or corporations who utilize the courts as a weapon to retaliate against whistle blowers, victims, or to silence another's speech. RICO could be alleged if it can be shown that lawyers and/or their clients conspired and collaborated to concoct fictitious legal complaints solely in retribution and retaliation for themselves having been brought before the courts.

and another:
Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);

It also addresses other charms such as extortion . . . err, umm, any of you ever felt extorted by the Cof$??? I'll give a big YES on that one!:yes: Is it (extortion) an ongoing organized practice by the Cof$?? Hell, bloody YES!! :yes:

And it is to be noted the statute of limitations under this law is way, way longer than for your usual stuff.

I cite all this because it all goes back to the original intent and setting up of the organization and its provable doctrine of behavior and conduct.

RogerB (the Old Bush Lawyer of Oz)

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
I have just this Sunday morning found time to read the last 200 posts of this threaad. Oh, my golly! For those who have the time to read those pages they are well worth the investment.

After investing an hour or so here, I offer a few observations about pros and antis, ins and outs, exes and indies, FZers and anons.

Because of my own continuing education, I think it is a mistake to over-equate any individual's positions on the subject of Scientology with the position of their respective "group." I know indies and exes who are close on many issues and diverge on others. I also know indies and exes who are closer, overall, on all issues than some indies are with each other or than some exes are with each other. I know indies and exes and FZers who, due to long-time personal allegiances, would never question each other in public, although they disagree on significant points of dogma. We inhabit here and on other blogs and boards a complicated realm populated by people with differing experiences, perspectives, psychological capacities and alliances.

I also think it's an analytical error to assume that because a person is known (by their real name or their online nick) to take a position online or on screen that they are sharing the whole of what they know or think is true -- or that they are expressing the confidence with which they hold that to be true.

Finally, I think it's an error to assume that because a person has expressed an opinion about X at some time in the past that they continue to hold that opinion unchanged for all time in the future.

Nonetheless, if you're delivering messages or taking positions to serve your political purposes -- and stopping the human rights abuses going on right now is indeed a political activity, and not just in the Eric Holder sense -- those messages must be clear and uncomplex. This is how I view Karen's thread here.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
No, I did not say this. I never said anything like this. Not even close.

I said I would like to tell my own stories about LRH in my own time, in my own way.

My high priority is nailing DM for his current crimes because people are under intense suffering, intense lockdown with NO WAY OUT

After DM has been nailed, we have all the time in the world to look at this entity that has become a corrupt financial enterprise.

Much can be done to look into this 501C3 entity, the policies, the whole CULT can be analysed, disected, bi-sected and scrutinized. It is just does not help those who are living in HELL right now.

I am partial to the idea of FIRST things FIRST.
Stopping the ABUSE and nailing Present time criminals is influencing the OUTCOME in real time.

Does that mean the rest of it is swept under the carpet after DM walks down the perp walk?

Of course not.

Do you really believe your quote ~
"it cannot be done so at the expense of altogether ignoring the bigger picture."

You think I want to ignore the BIGGER PICTURE ?

Don't be silly.

Karen: I'm with you on that part....And I wanna do whatever I can do to help bring down DM and STOP the insanity, Abuses and imprisonments, Slave Labor, etc. RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Well, here's an idea MAB, that might make Hubbard relevant . . . not that he can be brought back to face charges:D

It's the RICO Statutes.

You see, this law dictates the organized nature of the "enterprise" and its behavior as key.

And its application regarding the Cof$ can be traced back to Hubbard's actual organization and set up and actual directing policies of conduct.

In this respect, it is interesting to read Wikipedia's write up on the statute :D here:

Look at the nature of actions covered and prosecutable under the statute :D . . . any sound familiar?

and another:

It also addresses other charms such as extortion . . . err, umm, any of you ever felt extorted by the Cof$??? I'll give a big YES on that one!:yes: Is it (extortion) an ongoing organized practice by the Cof$?? Hell, bloody YES!! :yes:

And it is to be noted the statute of limitations under this law is way, way longer than for your usual stuff.

I cite all this because it all goes back to the original intent and setting up of the organization and its provable doctrine of behavior and conduct.

Interesting idea. Still, I doubt that authorities would be interested in pushing a case of criminal conspiracy dating back 50 or more years as that would be much harder (& much much more expensive) to attempt to prove than focusing on the more current events of Miscavige's leadership and with little practical additional benefit. If the Co$ is to be shut down as a result of legal proceedings, it will be as a result of more recent & ongoing criminality, not historical factors.

Mark A. Baker

I have just this Sunday morning found time to read the last 200 posts of this threaad. Oh, my golly! For those who have the time to read those pages they are well worth the investment.

After investing an hour or so here, I offer a few observations about pros and antis, ins and outs, exes and indies, FZers and anons.

Because of my own continuing education, I think it is a mistake to over-equate any individual's positions on the subject of Scientology with the position of their respective "group." I know indies and exes who are close on many issues and diverge on others. I also know indies and exes who are closer, overall, on all issues than some indies are with each other or than some exes are with each other. I know indies and exes and FZers who, due to long-time personal allegiances, would never question each other in public, although they disagree on significant points of dogma. We inhabit here and on other blogs and boards a complicated realm populated by people with differing experiences, perspectives, psychological capacities and alliances.

I also think it's an analytical error to assume that because a person is known (by their real name or their online nick) to take a position online or on screen that they are sharing the whole of what they know or think is true -- or that they are expressing the confidence with which they hold that to be true.

Finally, I think it's an error to assume that because a person has expressed an opinion about X at some time in the past that they continue to hold that opinion unchanged for all time in the future.

Nonetheless, if you're delivering messages or taking positions to serve your political purposes -- and stopping the human rights abuses going on right now is indeed a political activity, and not just in the Eric Holder sense -- those messages must be clear and uncomplex. This is how I view Karen's thread here.

:thumbsup:

Mark A. Baker

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Special Favors and Gifts for David Miscavige

Matt Pesch, Amy Scobee's husband, commented on how the meagre pay for a Sea Org member was invaded and confiscated for David Miscavige Brithday and Christmas GIFTS~~

QUOTE:
The money was taken from each staff member as they picked up their pay and their name was checked off against a crew list. Each staff member would be chased up as needed until they paid the fixed amount. One could argue
that the payment for the Miscavige gift was voluntary just like one could argue that protection payments to the Mafia are voluntary.

The fixed amount was always at least $15 per person. If 5,000 members each gave $15 you are talking $75,000 twice a year. That’s quite a “gift” when most Sea Org members are lucky to get paid $2,000 a year.

End of quote.

What a racket ! Enforcing $15 a pop from 5000 members to feather DM's nest when he already lives like a Saudi King.

I am assuming that the IRS grants 501C3s to entities that it consider ETHICAL and without FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES.

But Radical TALIBAN Scientology reeks of FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES.

++++++Use Sea Org members to pimp up the Real Estate of Tom Cruise.
++++++ Use Sea Org Labor, for personal favors for Tom Cruise, from Personal Chef activities ~~ Sinar…please chip in~~ to SLEEP DEPRIVATION to plant flowers on INT BASE so Tom could skip through the wildflowers
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/miscaviges-annihilation-of-tom-cruise-part-one/
++++++Use John Brousseau to drive round trip to OREGON multiple times to PIMP up further real estate of Tom Cruise.
########

+++++++Gouge Parishioners for “Library Donations”, when these books are often thrown in the dumpster, or sold off for $1 racks. The CULT knowingly continued to reg for these FANTASY Library donations long after they knew the scene.
++++++++The cult’s books are not audited, so there is no verification that library donations actually were and even shipped.
############

++++Massive over regging and gouging of Parishioners for RIP- off no exchange.
Not for auditing, not for training, but for “Ideal Orgs” for a photo Op for DM and the bragging that the Church has more REAL Estate.

++++They do not disclose to the rank and file that they are sitting with $1 billion to $1.5 billion in reserves, but demand that the sucker take out a 2nd and 3rd mortgage to become a

HUMANITARIAN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+++++++Years and Years of their Sales teams making unauthorised purchases billed to credit cards on accounts, this has occurred on VISA, MC and AMEX. They even lost their privileges with AMEX for this for a period of time with certain “Churches.”

++++++++Regging people to pay $40,000 to IAS for Patron Status and then to DECLARE Bankruptcy so that AMEX paid for the Patron Fees. The regges would actually tell people to pay on AMEX and let the Patron status occur, then they could "declare bankruptcy" and get off the hook so that the credit card company swallowed the $40,000. In the early 1990s, I personally know of 3 people that did this, but it was widespread. Jessica Hollingsworth speak up !

Special favors and Special Benefits for Tom Cruise and David Miscavige.

Read my next post on what Tom Cruise does in exchange for Sea Org Free Labor and favors.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tom Cruise meddling with Secretary of State for free Sea Org Labor

May 31, 2003

Richard Lee Armitage
Deputy Secretary of State
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520

Dear Mr. Armitage:

I would like to start by thanking you for the State Department’s annual human rights and religious freedom reports, which do an indispensable job of highlighting human rights abuses around the world.

I understand from Helen Ellis in your office that unfortunately our schedules will not coincide while I am in Washington in mid June. Given current world circumstances and particularly with the President and Secretary Powell being abroad, I can appreciate the incredible pressures that must exist on your time and availability.

As you may already know, for some time I have been concerned about human rights and religious freedom in Europe. Members of my Church, including American artists, continue to be discriminated against, especially in Germany, France and Belgium. I have taken it upon myself to become somewhat educated in these matters and to stay abreast of what continues to occur.

Therefore, I can fully appreciate your recommendation of meeting with Ambassador Hanford and while I am sure my speaking with him would be helpful, I am frankly most interested in speaking with you. I am familiar with your history and your duties as the Deputy Secretary and I am certain that I can, in a brief amount of time, communicate to you what is on my mind. I feel that we might do well to work together on this matter.

You must know from your Ambassadors that last year I did a series of visits to the U.S. Embassies in Germany, France and Spain and spoke to each Ambassador abou the problems of religious intolerance in those countries. I was very grateful for the assistance given by Ambassador Argyros in Madrid, and I am happy to say that the situation I discussed with him is now fully resolved.

Ambassador Coats and his staff have continued to be very helpful, and I have also appreciated the efforts of the U.S. Embassy staff in Paris.

I do keep a close watch on the situations in these countries and within the last month, I learned of attempts to sabotage the performance of two American artists solely because they are members of the Church of Scientology. I would be happy to give you the details of these situations, but incidents such as these in Germany and France have been recorded in the State Departments Human Rights reports for nearly a decade.

Scientology is fully recognized as a tax-exempt, bona fide religion in the United States, yet these actions by German officials are unfortunately representative of intolerance that members of my religion and other minority religions face in Germany.

Religious freedom is very important to me as it is to every true American. I know you share thse values, and I appreciate the invaluable assistance the State Department has given members of my Church in protecting their rights, especially in Europe.

Lastly, I am scheduled to travel to Europe in January to promote my next film and am planning on again meeting with our Ambassadors in France, Germany and possibly Belgium to work with them on pressing these nations for more dialogue and action to resolve these matters.

However, despite the circumstances of my visits to Europe, this situation is by no means a publicity activity for me. This is a metter that is both important and personal, and that is why I am looking to my government’s assistance in the hopes of finding a resolution to what has becoming a very saddening and unneccessary human rights situation.

As you already know, I expect to be in Washington, D.C., around June 11-13. I know you are not available on those dates but I am interested to know when else you would be available.

I am also endeavoring to meet with Vice President Cheney on this matter while I am in Washington. Should you or your office need to reach me, I can be contacted through my associate, Tom Davis1 at [xxx-xxx-xxxx] or through my assistanct, Michael Doven, at [xxx-xxx-xxxx].

Sincerely,
[signed] Tom Cruise [pdf]

RogerB

Crusader
Interesting idea. Still, I doubt that authorities would be interested in pushing a case of criminal conspiracy dating back 50 or more years as that would be much harder (& much much more expensive) to attempt to prove than focusing on the more current events of Miscavige's leadership and with little practical additional benefit. If the Co$ is to be shut down as a result of legal proceedings, it will be as a result of more recent & ongoing criminality, not historical factors.

Mark A. Baker

Hmmm, I seem to feel you are not wearing your wonderful thinking equipment at the moment . . . . :D

The issue is, not what you wrote about of; "I doubt that authorities would be interested in pushing a case of criminal conspiracy dating back 50 or more years, etc. " but that the fact is the ongoing and current criminal conduct of the Cof$ is based on and indeed recorded in the doctrines written by Hubbard (when ever he wrote that which dictates the ongoing individual violations of Federal Law).

A prosecution does not have to be bothered with what you think they are or "would not be interested in" . . . they only have to look at the following current facts:
1) violations of law
2) it is proven to be an organized and continuing (and that is often a vital part of RICO suits) violation based on or following a clear pattern of conduct . . . . err, umm, and surely "50 years" of it is long enough to demonstrate the "pattern and continuance of conduct"?

So your 50 years issue is in our favor, not against us!

You appear to be locked into "what they the law enforcement folks 'won't' and 'can't'" based on opinion . . . I say try applying the actual law and what it says . . . that's how advancement is attained . . . don't hang up on silly little mis-directions like: "it began 50 years ago" . . . . get real about the fact that a) it is ongoing and, b) that it began 50 years ago actually meets and empowers a particular aspect and requirement of the law I am saying applies here.

Err, umm, anyone noticed we are not trying to handle what Hubbard did 50 years ago and punish him for it; but instead are addressing current crimes and abuses that stem from and are based on the written record of his dictates for the organization continuing them . . . and this in addition to the standard he set for personal conduct for his followers (example Sharon's childhood trip to the chain locker)?

R

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
+++++++Years and Years of their Sales teams making unauthorised purchases billed to credit cards on accounts, this has occurred on VISA, MC and AMEX. They even lost their privileges with AMEX for this for a period of time with certain “Churches.”

++++++++Regging people to pay $40,000 to IAS for Patron Status and then to DECLARE Bankruptcy so that AMEX paid for the Patron Fees. The regges would actually tell people to pay on AMEX and let the Patron status occur, then they could "declare bankruptcy" and get off the hook sdo that the credit card company swallowed the $40,000. In the early 1990s, I personally know of 3 people that did this, but it was widespread. Jessica Hollingsworth speak up ![/B]

Hey everybody, let's throw some more meat on the bones of the credit card stories here:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21876

RogerB

Crusader
Hey everybody, let's throw some more meat on the bones of the credit card stories here:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21876

Good call! 'Tis conspiracy to defraud, no? And since it is reported as a pattern of conduct, that makes it subject to RICO. :yes:

Edit: in fact, I'd be surprised if Amex wouldn't be interested in acting on this one . . . and they would have the record of the incidents. What they lacked is the fact of it being an organized premeditated fraud.

R

Hmmm, I seem to feel you are not wearing your wonderful thinking equipment at the moment . . . . :D

[p.s. 'tis, true. Bit of a 'down cycle' kicking in.]

The issue is, not what you wrote about of; "I doubt that authorities would be interested in pushing a case of criminal conspiracy dating back 50 or more years, etc. " but that the fact is the ongoing and current criminal conduct of the Cof$ is based on and indeed recorded in the doctrines written by Hubbard (when ever he wrote that which dictates the ongoing individual violations of Federal Law).

What you say may be true but it is a long way from building a credible case that would hold up under law. I strongly suspect that actually building a case on that contention would be very difficult in deed, as: much of this has previously been brought to light without criminal charges being sought, much of the inspiration for criminal transgressions directed by Hubbard can arguably be made out not to be 'policy of the church' but individual malfeasance on the part of LRH and his close associates working contrary to the interests of the church, and that Hubbard so often contradicts or retracts his own statements demonstrating what would constitutes the continuing pattern of conspiracy under law would be difficult to sort out.

Trying to weed through the entire history of church practices & actions in order to build a case under RICO would be nightmare process for any prosecution, much less attempting to bring such a case to trial. Additionally, nothing is gained pragmatically by doing this beyond what could be gained by the simpler resort of building a criminal case based on the activities of the current active leadership.

One of the key decision-making criteria for any investigator or prosecutor is what will be the total cost of going forward vs. the gain to be had from ending a corrupt enterprise. Spending more time & effort than would be needful would be a waste of resources. The financial disincentive would be great.

A prosecution does not have to be bothered with what you think they are or "would not be interested in" . . . they only have to look at the following current facts:
1) violations of law
2) it is proven to be an organized and continuing (and that is often a vital part of RICO suits) violation based on or following a clear pattern of conduct . . . . err, umm, and surely "50 years" of it is long enough to demonstrate the "pattern and continuance of conduct"?

So your 50 years issue is in our favor, not against us!

You appear to be locked into "what they the law enforcement folks 'won't' and 'can't'" based on opinion . . .

Absolutely, but it is opinion informed by the last 50 years of oversight of the church in the u.s.. Historically, the government HAS gone after the church WHERE the government has considered it both worthwhile to do so as well as likely to produce a desired effect. So far the government has won where it has pursued action against the church or its officers, although they took great pains to first build a legal case.

Hubbard died as an 'unindicted co-conspirator' not because the government was uninterested in pursuing evidence of his & the Co$'s criminal activities, but because they were unable to establish a legally damning case against him. They put the fear of the law in LRH and had him on the run for the last years of his life. The government knew "he'd done it", but they couldn't build the case without more evidence. Hubbard was afraid of being forced to give them the evidence they could use to put him away. Hence the hiding.

The fact that he is now dead will not serve as an added spur to pursue a case built up on his prior actions. That would just be 'taking the long way 'round'. Such facts are useful in a court of public opinion, but not so much for potential proceedings in a court of criminal law.

Mark A. Baker

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
May 31, 2003

Richard Lee Armitage
Deputy Secretary of State
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520

Dear Mr. Armitage:

I would like to start by thanking you for the State Department’s annual human rights and religious freedom reports, which do an indispensable job of highlighting human rights abuses around the world.

I understand from Helen Ellis in your office that unfortunately our schedules will not coincide while I am in Washington in mid June. Given current world circumstances and particularly with the President and Secretary Powell being abroad, I can appreciate the incredible pressures that must exist on your time and availability.

As you may already know, for some time I have been concerned about human rights and religious freedom in Europe. Members of my Church, including American artists, continue to be discriminated against, especially in Germany, France and Belgium. I have taken it upon myself to become somewhat educated in these matters and to stay abreast of what continues to occur.

Therefore, I can fully appreciate your recommendation of meeting with Ambassador Hanford and while I am sure my speaking with him would be helpful, I am frankly most interested in speaking with you. I am familiar with your history and your duties as the Deputy Secretary and I am certain that I can, in a brief amount of time, communicate to you what is on my mind. I feel that we might do well to work together on this matter.

You must know from your Ambassadors that last year I did a series of visits to the U.S. Embassies in Germany, France and Spain and spoke to each Ambassador abou the problems of religious intolerance in those countries. I was very grateful for the assistance given by Ambassador Argyros in Madrid, and I am happy to say that the situation I discussed with him is now fully resolved.

Ambassador Coats and his staff have continued to be very helpful, and I have also appreciated the efforts of the U.S. Embassy staff in Paris.

I do keep a close watch on the situations in these countries and within the last month, I learned of attempts to sabotage the performance of two American artists solely because they are members of the Church of Scientology. I would be happy to give you the details of these situations, but incidents such as these in Germany and France have been recorded in the State Departments Human Rights reports for nearly a decade.

Scientology is fully recognized as a tax-exempt, bona fide religion in the United States, yet these actions by German officials are unfortunately representative of intolerance that members of my religion and other minority religions face in Germany.

Religious freedom is very important to me as it is to every true American. I know you share thse values, and I appreciate the invaluable assistance the State Department has given members of my Church in protecting their rights, especially in Europe.

Lastly, I am scheduled to travel to Europe in January to promote my next film and am planning on again meeting with our Ambassadors in France, Germany and possibly Belgium to work with them on pressing these nations for more dialogue and action to resolve these matters.

However, despite the circumstances of my visits to Europe, this situation is by no means a publicity activity for me. This is a metter that is both important and personal, and that is why I am looking to my government’s assistance in the hopes of finding a resolution to what has becoming a very saddening and unneccessary human rights situation.

As you already know, I expect to be in Washington, D.C., around June 11-13. I know you are not available on those dates but I am interested to know when else you would be available.

I am also endeavoring to meet with Vice President Cheney on this matter while I am in Washington. Should you or your office need to reach me, I can be contacted through my associate, Tom Davis1 at [xxx-xxx-xxxx] or through my assistanct, Michael Doven, at [xxx-xxx-xxxx].

Sincerely,
[signed] Tom Cruise
Karen,

Your work in exposing the many hitherto unknown links in the slavish chains that bind so many good people is extraordinarily valuable. Thank you for these brilliant posts...

Now, as far as Tom Cruise's letter.....

Outrageous irony! Heinous hypocrisy!

Tom Cruise indefatigably globe-trots, meeting with ambassadors and political leaders, campaigning for Human Rights.

Every small and large success his humanitarian crusade achieves empowers the CoS to abuse, imprison, terrorize, beat and psychologically torture even greater numbers of people worldwide.

Whether Tom Cruise is that stupid or complicit seems irrelevant. He has been advised on innumerable occasions about the beatings and other atrocities--and he has issued a formal statement thru his high-powered attorney dismissing the avalanche of evidence with an aristocratically jaded wave of his hand. "I do not believe these accusations" is all the curiosity he could muster when a REAL human rights nightmare occurred right in front of his eyes. It prompts one to then admit that Cruise's impassioned speechifying is just another acted script. That is betrayal on a grand scale.

This cynical and destructive Religious Cruise-ade knows no decency and the twin-billionaires (TC/DM) continue to hypocritically whip their slaves while singing "we shall overcome".

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen,

Your work in exposing the many hitherto unknown links in the slavish chains that bind so many good people is extraordinarily valuable. Thank you for these brilliant posts...

Tom Cruise indefatigably globe-trots, meeting with ambassadors and political leaders, campaigning for Human Rights.

Every small and large success his humanitarian crusade achieves empowers the CoS to abuse, imprison, terrorize, beat and psychologically torture even greater numbers of people worldwide.

Whether Tom Cruise is that stupid or complicit seems irrelevant. He has been advised on innumerable occasions about the beatings and other atrocities--and he has issued a formal statement thru his high-powered attorney dismissing the avalanche of evidence with an aristocratically jaded wave of his hand. "I do not believe these accusations" is all the curiosity he could muster when a REAL human rights nightmare occurred right in front of his eyes. It prompts one to then admit that Cruise's impassioned speechifying is just another acted script. That is betrayal on a grand scale.

This cynical and destructive Religious Cruise-ade knows no decency and the twin-billionaires (TC/DM) continue to cynically whip their slaves while singing "we shall overcome".

Thank you very much Helluva Hoax.
Great MINDS think alike:):):):):):)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Karen,

This cynical and destructive Religious Cruise-ade knows no decency and the twin-billionaires (TC/DM) continue to cynically whip their slaves while singing "we shall overcome".

Beautifully stated.

I look forward to the day Tom Cruise finally has to face the truth.
In the manner of public opinion of Hollywood, he will have his reputation shredded as fast as it was originally born.

Terril park

Sponsor

It's the RICO Statutes.

and another:

If I never need one I choose you as my lawyer.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Intermediate Sanctions ~~ IRS

++++++
Thanks for posting this Degraded Being.
The private benefits David Miscavige are now in the process of being exposed including the rip off of his Christmas and Birthday gift money ~~~ the mandatory $15 off staff members pay by 5000 Sea Org members.

According to the law on 501C3 tax exempt entities no one officer can reward himself and loot the piggy bank ~ neither can DONORS (such as Tom Cruise) personally benefit from the 501c3 status.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/m4958art.pdf

So what about the multi-million dollar renos done with Sea Org Labor for Cruise ?

There is so much info on Sea Org who signed RELIGIOUS CONTRACTS, personally working for Tom Cruise enhancement, it is mind boggling. (data from ex Sea Org members).

Congress recognized that trying to overthrow a501C3 is a laborious process in a huge lumbering bureaucracy.
This is not something that can be done in 24 hours.

There is something called INTERMEDIATE SANCTIONS. This is punishing the abuse of using a 501C3 for personal benefit. So there is much more immediate PUNISHMENT of violators of a Tax Exempt 501C3.

If Tom Cruise got $1 million dollar renovation enhancement the penalty to the IRS is $2 million and so on.

Intermediate sanctions can be swift.
Miscavige always protects himself with Lawyers with COMM LINES.

Monique Yingling is the tax lawyer that oversees the IAS.
The scam of all time ~~ THE IAS.

Monique Yingling
Zuckert Scoutt & Rasenberger, L.L.P.
Washington, D.C.

She and her husband, Gerald Alan Feffer, They met while both worked at the Justice Department Tax Division

Comm lines, Comm lines, nice to have lawyers who worked for the Department of Justice.

Monique’s professional areas of practice are, naturally,
federal tax controversies, federal taxation, income tax, tax
controversies, tax exempt organizations

Her husband, Gerald A. Feffer, is a highly-sought after
criminal defense attorney at Williams & Connolly, 725 Twelfth Street N.W., Washington, DC 20005.
From 1971 until 1976, Gerald Feffer served as the Assistant U.S.
Attorney in the Southern District of New York. From 1979 until
1981 he was the Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Tax
Division of the Department of Justice. He is a member of many
law organizations and committees. Notably, he was the 1985-1987
Chairman of the Committee on Civil and Criminal Tax Penalties.

How nice to have these 2 on Church of Scientology International Payroll.

Wait a moment. Does CSI pay the millions Monique Yingling makes ? After all she is DM's personal lawyer
If you want to see how she looks, take a peek
at the YouTube CNN "A History of Violence"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oF2AKjYXst0

Start at 5.28
Anderson Cooper is asking why Law Enforcement was not called when ASSAULT and BATTERY was occurring at Gold Base on a daily Basis, she says "they were handling it as an Internal matter."

One wonders what a TAX attorney is doing representing Miscagive in a PR Blood bath.
An expert TAX Lawyer handling CNN as a media PR ?
?????????????