What's new

HGB guards in Los Angeles

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Are there any recent exes (last 10 years) that have info on any of the HGB guards currently at the HGB...

Franck Paolo - I was informed by an ex-SO that worked at the HGB that he & his brother Frederick was born & raised in Marseille, France. Does anyone have any info on his family.. mother & father in the cult? Are they in France? I know that his brother Frederick was once married to Jessica Rodriquez Feshbach (and Franck was a bit shaken when I asked him about it).

(John Andrew) Andy Knapp - Through some reliable sources, I located Andy's first wife (which Andy initially denied having & then was royally pissed off when he learned I had a copy of his marriage record (May 2000) from Harris County - Houston and that I had spoken to his "disconnected" sister Peggy). Andy claims to be married to Elyse Levin, Ron Levin's (OSA Int.) daughter, but I have found no marriage record for the two in Houston, Clearwater or Los Angeles, and according to an ex-brother-in-law, the first marriage was annulled after Andy abandoned his wife, Katherine, for the Sea Org.

Alex - I have yet to find a last name for Alex (if this, in fact, is his first name). I've been told that he's Russian or Ukranian (Ukraine was once a part of the USSR). Does anyone know his last name and anything else about him & his family?

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
Are there any recent exes (last 10 years) that have info on any of the HGB guards currently at the HGB...

Franck Paolo - I was informed by an ex-SO that worked at the HGB that he & his brother Frederick was born & raised in Marseille, France. Does anyone have any info on his family.. mother & father in the cult? Are they in France? I know that his brother Frederick was once married to Jessica Rodriquez Feshbach (and Franck was a bit shaken when I asked him about it).

(John Andrew) Andy Knapp - Through some reliable sources, I located Andy's first wife (which Andy initially denied having & then was royally pissed off when he learned I had a copy of his marriage record (May 2000) from Harris County - Houston and that I had spoken to his "disconnected" sister Peggy). Andy claims to be married to Elyse Levin, Ron Levin's (OSA Int.) daughter, but I have found no marriage record for the two in Houston, Clearwater or Los Angeles, and according to an ex-brother-in-law, the first marriage was annulled after Andy abandoned his wife, Katherine, for the Sea Org.

Alex - I have yet to find a last name for Alex (if this, in fact, is his first name). I've been told that he's Russian or Ukranian (Ukraine was once a part of the USSR). Does anyone know his last name and anything else about him & his family?

Well done on the research. People just can't hind behind the sea org anymore. They are part of a larger world.

You should get a taped message from Knapp's sister and play if for him. It could be a wonderful, powerful moment.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron

Alex - I have yet to find a last name for Alex (if this, in fact, is his first name). I've been told that he's Russian or Ukrainian (Ukraine was once a part of the USSR). Does anyone know his last name and anything else about him & his family?

Alexis, Alexi, other Russian derivatives?
Immigration records?

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alexis, Alexi, other Russian derivatives?
Immigration records?

I thought I read that R-1 visas can only be renewed twice, which I assume Frank, Fredrick and Alexi are on.

They'll have a hard time converting that to a green card. They don't seem to be doing too much 'ministerial duties", which is a requirement for the visa and subsequent permanency.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Lewis Miranda. It is Lewis, not Louis. He was quite a nice guy when I knew him in the early 90s, the only guard who tried to come to study but usually hadn't been able to get enough sleep to do so.

Paul

dt2000

Patron with Honors
Lewis was "busted" from his security guard post in the late 90s. Or 2000. But then shortly after that was put on as the QM (quartermaster), basically the frontman at the reception desk at entrance of thr building. And he has been there since. Married to Rosalba Ciulla (Miranda), who was in CMO IXU last I knew.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Lewis was "busted" from his security guard post in the late 90s. Or 2000. But then shortly after that was put on as the QM (quartermaster), basically the frontman at the reception desk at entrance of thr building. And he has been there since. Married to Rosalba Ciulla (Miranda), who was in CMO IXU last I knew.

Thanks Laura, I hadn't heard that. I'm trying to remember who they used to have on Reception there - all I can remember is a fair-haired security guard, the one who used to be Security Chief before "Razor" (Kevin). Phil Parker, I think.

Paul