Hi All. I was never a member of the Church of $cio - I learned in the Free Zone.

JustSheila

Crusader
Not all skin cancers can't be burnt off with nitrogen (cryosurgery).

Heya Smurf,

I just thought of something. There were troubles as well with the strong antibacterial/antiseptic prescription ointments doctors gave the clients as a temporary measure for skin cancers before surgery. The cancer areas, as well as the surrounding skin tissue, was already irritated, fragile and highly sensitive so some of those were just too strong and clients refused to use them after a few days or a week. They had terrible swelling, rashes and reactions from them, even if they were effective on the skin cancer. A person has to live in the meantime and quality of life is important.

The liquid antiseptics just burned and weren't effective at all. No cream of any kind could be used on or even near the cancerous areas. It made going out difficult.

We found that the EDP iodine powder was just right as a temporary, holding measure, it did not make the skin react and relieved the discomfort. I'm not sure you can get it in the US, but the powder form kept the area dry which helped a lot and it was antiseptic enough to help retard the cancer growth. Any mild, trustworthy OTC antiseptic powder from the chemist/pharmacy would probably work, but they need to be applied fairly often. Of course, we always covered the cancerous areas as well - even air could be irritating.

Hope that helps. :)

Sheila

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Heya Smurf,

I just thought of something. There were troubles as well with the strong antibacterial/antiseptic prescription ointments doctors gave the clients as a temporary measure for skin cancers before surgery. The cancer areas, as well as the surrounding skin tissue, was already irritated, fragile and highly sensitive so some of those were just too strong and clients refused to use them after a few days or a week. They had terrible swelling, rashes and reactions from them, even if they were effective on the skin cancer. A person has to live in the meantime and quality of life is important.

The liquid antiseptics just burned and weren't effective at all. No cream of any kind could be used on or even near the cancerous areas. It made going out difficult.

Thanks, but Efudex cream, despite the pain, blistering & weeks of uninformed people telling me about my "serious sunburn" killed the cancer. My derm said it eats the cancer down to it's roots and she wasn't kidding. There were days I was going nuts with the sensation of that happening. I am not skin cancer free (for now).

My derm says I need to slap on SPF 45 sunscreen 2x day & avoid the sun. Never going to happen, sister. I loved to California for the sun & beaches. :biggrin:

I believe the quality of life outweigh the quantity of it.

JustSheila

Crusader
Smurf, I think you misunderstood me. Folks here wait any amount of time from 3 days to 3 weeks to get on the surgeon's or doctor's schedule to get the burns or surgeries done and I was only referring to what could be done in the meantime. Definitely NOT a replacement for the chemical burns or surgeries for cancer, which, when professionally applied, truly wipe out the skin cancer, as in your case (until it may or may not pop up again, anyway, as you know).

There are now some conflicting reports on the sun's effect on cancer, btw, and also the safety of sunscreen lotions, which are greatly unregulated. Australia and New Zealand have the unfortunate status of having some of the highest rates of skin cancer than elsewhere in the world, so it's just a part of life. The elderly who don't have skin cancer here in Aus usually don't use sunscreen, never exposed themselves directly to the sun over long periods and still get out for direct sun for 30 min to an hour a day. Many Aussies are fair-skinned, from British, Irish or Scottish backgrounds, so they are more susceptible overall. That 30 min to an hour per day of sun seems to be beneficial.

OutToe83

Patron with Honors
OT* question here for our resident Mars expert: Stephanie, here on Earth we often refer to dirt as "earth". Is Mars dirt referred to as "mars"? "Mars earth" just doesn't sound right. Or do they say, "I planted my flowers in fertile barsoom?"
Or is it only we Terrans who have named our planet "Dirt"?

*"OT" in this context means "Off Topic" (as opposed to its normal use on this board of "Off Terra").

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
OT* question here for our resident Mars expert: Stephanie, here on Earth we often refer to dirt as "earth". Is Mars dirt referred to as "mars"? "Mars earth" just doesn't sound right. Or do they say, "I planted my flowers in fertile barsoom?"
Or is it only we Terrans who have named our planet "Dirt"?

*"OT" in this context means "Off Topic" (as opposed to its normal use on this board of "Off Terra").

While you wait for an answer, read Stephanie's blog post on Captain Bill Robertson & why the Marcabians actually exist today. I especially love this..

"The Non-Interference Decree on Sector 9 was received on Earth on the 29th April 1982 at 1200 GMT. It states (as relayed from Mainship, Sector 9): “The stars in this Sector are under a Non-Interference Decree from Galactic Central – Grand Council.” The purpose of this decree was (and is, as it is still in force) to halt the interference in the Civilizing Project by unauthorized extraterrestrial and terrestrial groups."

http://www.metatech.org/wp/spiritual-warfare/world-war-three-sector-9

I'm curious who the members of the Galactic Grand Council are & whether any of them are Reptilians?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
While you wait for an answer, read Stephanie's blog post on Captain Bill Robertson & why the Marcabians actually exist today. I especially love this..

"The Non-Interference Decree on Sector 9 was received on Earth on the 29th April 1982 at 1200 GMT. It states (as relayed from Mainship, Sector 9): “The stars in this Sector are under a Non-Interference Decree from Galactic Central – Grand Council.” The purpose of this decree was (and is, as it is still in force) to halt the interference in the Civilizing Project by unauthorized extraterrestrial and terrestrial groups."

T.H.A.N.K. - Y.O.U :thumbsup: (tone 40 acknowledgement)

It's so comforting to know that this sector of universe has been secured and made safe! :happydance:

Commendation to Galactic Council, people so much humble, they remain anonymous in their total devotion and hard work to secure and protect and human beings all over the galaxy :hattip:

I am deeply touched! :unsure:

(I'd like to woo the woo woo Galactic Council COB, but can't find his adress..:confused2:)

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Glad to meet you. Truly. But I can't say that I agree with some of your nutritional and other theories about cancer, etc. There are many many theories out there and they run the gamut from sensible to nonsensical.

Also, life is a crapshoot. There are such things as random events.

You're not one of those reptilian shape shifters, are you? :biggrin:

bPPXDS8.gif