What's new

Hi Everyone. My Name is Alanzo!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I was in Scientology for 16 years.

Then I got out of Scientology and began criticizing them on the Internet.

Then they came after me with fair game and got me fired from my job, followed me, sent in girlfriends on me, potential business partners, negotiated with me, etc. Then they probably sued some clients of mine and did other things in violation any kind of possible agreement with me.

Nothing I can prove, of course.

But still.

Enough to make me a life-long enemy of theirs!

Hi you guys!

I'm Alanzo!

Veda

Sponsor

Then they came after me with fair game and got me fired from my job, followed me, sent in girlfriends on me, potential business partners, negotiated with me, etc. Then they probably sued some clients of mine and did other things in violation any kind of possible agreement with me.

But still.

Hi you guys!

I'm Alanzo!
stockholm-syndrome-1-728.jpg

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE

But still.

Hi you guys!

I'm Alanzo!
And the winner of best performance in a comedy role goes to...
...drum roll...

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hi Alanzo, lovely to meet you.

As you will have noticed ESMB is a message board where we are able to 'meet other exes, share our experiences and reunite with old friends'.

Do tell us your story (we love stories) but I suggest you alter anything that could make you a target of big bad scary OSA because even though they have been de-fanged they can still be quite vicious on occasion and give you a very nasty suck.

Bastards.

Oh and we have a lovely knitting club on Thursday afternoons. If you would like to join just drop one of us a PM and we'll make sure you are provided with the correct needles (you need the correct needles so you can suddenly jab people when they least expect it) and an easy pattern to get you started.

:welcome2:

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

But still.

Hi you guys!

I'm Alanzo!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjt9J7qpejkAhVnGDQIHYc_A4sQFjAAegQIARAB&url=https://otviiiisgrrr8.com/tag/allen-stansfield/&usg=AOvVaw3CJv98ygBPLVmvRjxIc1Nd

https://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2018/03/12/marty-alanzos-deprogramming-services/

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

But still.

Hi you guys!

I'm Alanzo!
They did worse to Marty but....

Last edited:

Out Effix

One time, Scientology came after me to try to shut me up.

But then Pinellis County & Clearwater Judiciary and Prosecutors Let Denise Miscavige Lie Under Oath

https://alanzosblog.com/clearwater-...e-under-oath-about-the-death-of-kyle-brennan/

Strange, isn't it?
Fishing for some sympathy Alanzo? Sorry - not going to get it here. Go back to your bridge / blog and troll there.
Tom Padgett is waiting for you. He left here with tail tucked between his legs.

I like this one about you:

https://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2018/03/12/marty-alanzos-deprogramming-services/

Gib

Crusader

But still.

Hi you guys!

I'm Alanzo!
I think you started out criticizing the concepts of clear, OT, Hubbard and Scientology. And relating to old philosophy of Plato, Aristotle, etc.

I don't think you were criticizing "them", meaning a scientologists.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Out Effix

What do you know about David Miscavige's twin sister Denise Miscavige Gentile, lying under oath in a criminal deposition investigating the death of Kyle Brennan?

Why do Tom Brennan, Denise's House Boy, and Denise herself, contradict each other?

I know David Miscavige's twin sister is a kool aid drinking crazy person like her brother.

Now, can you tell us about how OSA pays? Weekly? By the post? By the "like" or "thumbs up".

Also, Tom Padgett is very concerned as to what happens to the pay when you fuck up and you get busted like you did here today? You called Tom Padgett in to save you but he left with tail tucked between his legs.

Can you help the man out and answer the questions about OSA payroll? Does the check come on Thursdays at 2:15pm - wired into an off shore account so you won't have to pay taxes?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I know David Miscavige's twin sister is a kool aid drinking crazy person like her brother.

Now, can you tell us about how OSA pays? Weekly? By the post? By the "like" or "thumbs up".

Also, Tom Padgett is very concerned as to what happens to the pay when you fuck up and you get busted like you did here today? You called Tom Padgett in to save you but he left with tail tucked between his legs.

Can you help the man out and answer the questions about OSA payroll? Does the check come on Thursdays at 2:15pm - wired into an off shore account so you won't have to pay taxes?
:hysterical:

The Duckbill Platypus is not a good Suitable Guise.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes.

You can feel confident that you know my life based on an OTVIII's GREAT (Jeffrey Augustine) blog post!

Such a great, and deep thinking, community you have here.

I love how the Internet has evolved since I first got on it to expose Scientology!

Thank Gosh for you people!
You might be surprised Alanzo that I didn't read the whole thing
I just read the first few lines ..had enough
(Am not interested in you personnal life Alllen, as previously mentionned; Sorry about that.)
But it helps to understand the grudge match.

In the event Jeffrey spoke about you personnal life I disagree. You may feel it is invasive?

May I offer you a solution ???

An exchange of goodwill processes:

You clean your site of Karen Smearing ( personnal stuff)
He clean his from any personnal stuff on you , if. any!

I am a trained negociator and am involved in complicate legal\rights stuff trying to resole harmful situations; looking for the best outcome of both parties is called adding plus value to work out a win-win situation out of the negociation.
Negociation is not arbitration; it requires good will of both parties in finding a solution to resolve a problem.

Nice hey???

;)

Last edited: