What's new

Hi everyone!

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Thanks boldgirl! I like to party too! I don't brawl ,kissing is good for me and
ahhh-! Wait a minute this is not a dating site is it? LOL. Excuse me I have to go back to my tardis.:eyeroll: :D

OMG --you ARE Doctor Who !!!!!!!!!! Wait ! wait ! take me with you!

I love that show, never ever miss an episode...totally depressed that we have no more dr who for at least a YEAR in the US!!!

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Thanks sandygirl NYunown? I like that. I recalled when I was there it never ceased to amaze me how some staff members where there for like 10, 15, or over 20 years. While 99 percent of new people who joined left in less than a year. Looking back I guess the biggest stats these orgs where interested in was not audting hours but freeloader debt! I own quite a lot with all the audting I had. Well if they want it let them wait for a billion years, I am sure the interest will be quite large! :happydance: :eyeroll: :whistling: :omg: :) :D

THAT's the way...freeloader debt is an arbitrary at best.

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Considering they have yet to have a real past life clear and verify it, you'd be off the hook next life time.
In fact I found it quite funny that many people in the SO (even in the tech areas) had doubts that there really was past lives. I know this from talking to people and seeig others reactions to people originations. :confused2:

really? That blows me away....wish i'd known that ....

they sure had no trouble using the past life thing to reg me for money though....one guy told me if i didnt go up the bridge I could be a plant (green leafy kind) in my next life.

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
To end and darkness is Giuseppe's greatest fear. Alone in the not-beingness forevermore.

Scary shit indeed for those of us who have grown up in the middle of it.

Giuseppe takes solace in the fact that more than 50% of the world believes in reincarnation. Mother nature recycles everything - even beingness. :happydance:

The idea of heaven and hell is stupid. Sorry to offend you, but it is true. Who will maintain such a place? The heaven RPF? Where does the sewage go? What about the trash? Does your guardian angel have laser vision and as-is all of the trash as you throw it down? Who is this angel, and what did he do wrong to get that suck-job?

Most people's heaven probably consist of sexual pleasures, if you believe Freud or LRH's paint-picture of a run-of-the-mill wog.

Any pain endured :angry: in hell would be tolerable:p and maybe even enjoyable :happydance: after a few hundred years.

Boredom would be a factor in both places:unsure: . Have you ever spent a month inside Disneyland park? It really turns into hell after a few days. I expect heaven to be much the same way.

In any case, Giuseppe doesn't think those two places exist. There can only be nothingness (destroyed spirit), or reincarnation (recycled spirit). Karma can play a roll to determine if you come back as the Dali-llama happy person:eyeroll: or a shit-eating bacterium, depending on how many children you raped:omg: , or how many cures for cancer you funded:clap: .

:roflmao: :roflmao: :hysterical: :hysterical:

OMG this is so funny I nearly pee'ed. It was very comforting actually...wait...gotta run to the jon.....

The whole post....OMG....:spitcoffee: :spitcoffee: :spitcoffee:

nyunknown

Patron
OMG --you ARE Doctor Who !!!!!!!!!! Wait ! wait ! take me with you!

I love that show, never ever miss an episode...totally depressed that we have no more dr who for at least a YEAR in the US!!!

Yes I am a big fan of the show Tom baker was and is still my favorite. Ok I promise you. When we travel we will not meet Zenu. Kind of make me think would that make David M. The master? The peter pratt version?:D :omg:

nyunknown

Patron
Hey, :welcome: ! Please tell more of your story, sometime!

I one time manned the front line for a few hours at NY Org....(Div 6).

I even gave a book one session to a walk-in there....creepy old place!

Hummm make me think would the overlook hotel in the movie the shining remind you of the ny org?:D. It make me sad though a few years ago. The ny org went through big major repairs. But it make me glad that boards like this one exists. The management runs scientology like dictators.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Yes I am a big fan of the show Tom baker was and is still my favorite. Ok I promise you. When we travel we will not meet Zenu. Kind of make me think would that make David M. The master? The peter pratt version?:D :omg:

Yes, Nyunknown, you are definately a friend of the Doctor, very cool! I probably met you back in the day. I was on mission to your org once when I was in the SO. Sorry I made your org do a white glove inspection as per my MOs. I am really good at just knowing where someone forgot to clean and I kept flunking you guys. Oh, I feel so embarassed!:melodramatic:

Bad enough that I had to walk around New York in that stupid quasi-navy uniform, but I had to follow asinine orders! WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME??? :prettyplease:

nyunknown

Patron
Yes, Nyunknown, you are definately a friend of the Doctor, very cool! I probably met you back in the day. I was on mission to your org once when I was in the SO. Sorry I made your org do a white glove inspection as per my MOs. I am really good at just knowing where someone forgot to clean and I kept flunking you guys. Oh, I feel so embarassed!:melodramatic:

Bad enough that I had to walk around New York in that stupid quasi-navy uniform, but I had to follow asinine orders! WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME??? :prettyplease:

Sure I can forgive anyone as long as they admit they did something wrong.Were you in the video wearing glasses? I am not sure if I remember you. There was a lot of mission going in and out while I was there. I my opnion they did more harn than good.I kept my place clean.

nyunknown

Patron
Been reading a lot of treads here. There is so much more to tell. There were two divisions ny foundation and ny day. I am glad I did not join ny day they got the weekend off but from M-F they start from 9am then finish until 5 or 6 am the next day. I worked in the bulk mail department, I recalled 2 times the nanny was ill and I had to babysit the kids. I was not trained to do that but I did the best I could. I was wondering did not anyone called Child protective services on any of these orgs?

nyunknown

Patron
You forgot the out-2D! (without ethics consequences)

Worked so many hours there I had no time for a 2d, not that I did not want to there were some attrative ladies there. That reminds me of another story one time I was up 2 days in a row working on the mail, I was very tired I was waiting in HCO for the check to put money in the account in the bulk mail account. Then these two sea org ladies thet were asking me if I was on ethics conditions, I explained I was working on the bulk mail. They were talikng sweet to me then the next thing I knew they put a billion year contract in front of me, then my senior walked on. I was saved.I did not sign.
This is true.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Sure I can forgive anyone as long as they admit they did something wrong.Were you in the video wearing glasses? I am not sure if I remember you. There was a lot of mission going in and out while I was there. I my opnion they did more harn than good.I kept my place clean.

I wish I was a protester in NY! They ROCK! No, the only time I was there was for that stupid mission. I was from Pac base. I'd say clearly that my whole experience in scientology was "wrong" except for many great people that I met. I've been out for over 20 years, but I still remember many people and I really hope they are out and doing well.

nyunknown

Patron
I wish I was a protester in NY! They ROCK! No, the only time I was there was for that stupid mission. I was from Pac base. I'd say clearly that my whole experience in scientology was "wrong" except for many great people that I met. I've been out for over 20 years, but I still remember many people and I really hope they are out and doing well.

I live in ny. I am sure the protesters are good people. I want nothing to do with that. Ex-sci. people I do not mind because they got screwed like I did. I want to get on with my life. Never interfere with the enemie while he is destroying itself.I find two treads of thought here.One everyone agrees here that the management in sci. is no damn good. The other treads here are some agree the tech works and others do not. I mixed feelings about. When I had audting I know what I felt was real. But I still want nothing to do with sceintology.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
As long as Scientology is hell-bent on 'clearing the planet' it's not about you not wanting anything to do with Scientology; it's about what Scientology wants to have to do with you.

Admittedly, for most people the influence of the 'Most Ethical People On The Planet' is minimal. But, even minimal, Scientology's corrupting and malign effects are there in society as a whole.

Once the organization is defunct, prosectuted, broke and toothless, then everybody gets to 'get on with their lives'; even those who still want to 'practice' the less venomous outgrowths of the Cult that Ron Built.

Zinj

nyunknown

Patron
As long as Scientology is hell-bent on 'clearing the planet' it's not about you not wanting anything to do with Scientology; it's about what Scientology wants to have to do with you.

Admittedly, for most people the influence of the 'Most Ethical People On The Planet' is minimal. But, even minimal, Scientology's corrupting and malign effects are there in society as a whole.

Once the organization is defunct, prosectuted, broke and toothless, then everybody gets to 'get on with their lives'; even those who still want to 'practice' the less venomous outgrowths of the Cult that Ron Built.

Zinj

I see your point.What I have read here it looks like it is the beginning of the end for them. The worse thing that had happen to sci. is the internet. Too many people have been hurt, lied to robbed from and even worse. I respect the fact that you do not agree with me. But al least you have your own point of view. These so called "chruches" if you do not agree or do what they want you are branded an SP. Well I considered that a badge of honor.! I did nothing wrong while I was there, but they brand me as a crimnal? Well F__k them!

nyunknown

Patron
Another part of my story. I recalled I was sec checked about mary sue hubbard and david mayo and if I knew anything about them I heard about the wife never heard about david mayo. I was reading up about both of them. I had no idea that david M. was and still is a power mad dictator. after LRH passed away.and the hatred david against david and his wife was so intence.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to nyunknown

Another part of my story. I recalled I was sec checked about mary sue hubbard and david mayo and if I knew anything about them I heard about the wife never heard about david mayo. I was reading up about both of them. I had no idea that david M. was and still is a power mad dictator. after LRH passed away.and the hatred david against david and his wife was so intence.

When was your sec check? (electronic interrogation)
Smitty

Wisened One

Crusader
I was there for only a few weeks in I think it was either mid or near late 1994...

Really when were you there? I was there from late 1986 until early 1988. I don't want to mention names. I am sure most of these belivers of ZENU are not there anymore except one creep.