What's new

Hi everyone!

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to nyunknown

It was sometime around 1987.

Miscavige and his entourage were still extremely paranoid of Mayo being a competitor at that time. They were looking for 'infiltrators'. They were a little less concerned about what MSH might be doing to retake power.
Typical cult leader behavior.
Smitty

nyunknown

Patron
Miscavige and his entourage were still extremely paranoid of Mayo being a competitor at that time. They were looking for 'infiltrators'. They were a little less concerned about what MSH might be doing to retake power.
Typical cult leader behavior.
Smitty

I know what you mean! I was reading about what happen before during and after LRH's death. mayo help to create OT7 and was and was booted out? Kind of reminds me of darth sidiouis. He talks kindly in public but in reality all he cares about is power.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to nyunknown

I know what you mean! I was reading about what happen before during and after LRH's death. mayo help to create OT7 and was and was booted out? Kind of reminds me of darth sidiouis. He talks kindly in public but in reality all he cares about is power.

Mayo wrote NOTs based on Hubbard's wacko "body thetan" case and the Happiness Rundown as an adjunct action to the "Way to Happiness" book.
Hubbard and the nazi cmo entourage made life rough for him because he was helping.
Smitty

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Yes I am a big fan of the show Tom baker was and is still my favorite. Ok I promise you. When we travel we will not meet Zenu. Kind of make me think would that make David M. The master? The peter pratt version?:D :omg:

no xenu? ok, Im going.....

yes I think you're right --david M would be 'the master' in this scene ....but the world will be shouting " No scientology" instead of "doctor who'
and the master will then cease to exist..... what a great bedtime story.

nyunknown

Patron
A fifth of Jameson's Irish Whiskey and a pack of Kools

Thrown in a bottle of sambuca and you got a deal! Any other suggestions?:D

nyunknown

Patron
Anyone who wins will get free jellybabies and a trip in my tardis, just don't touch anything once you are inside. You don't want to make a unwanted trip.:D

Last edited:

nyunknown

Patron
Another part of my experiences while I was there. It was about late 1987, looking back it was the beginning of the end of me being there. it was a good thing too. I won't mention names a deputy/ed went to flag for some training, then a body reg took that persons place unqualified for the post. Then the estates manager took over for the body reg also unqualified the deputy estates manager took over even though was on staff status 1. It became a mess every one was dragged back to the post they had before. NYF stats crashed badly. My stats went up got 25 hours of grade zero auditing. had big wins. Then as a christmas time came my senior and the person on the 6 floor
the HAS sec and the HAS sec of the CLO tried to get me to join the billion years contract club. I was not interested but I was pressured I still said no. they got the tresury sec who was on staff status 1 to join the sea org. but that caused the tresury stats to crash. Then my dir of com blew I took over his post BIG MISTAKE on my part. Then of found out why all the happen. The HAS/CLO whos husband was the ED of new york day blew posts early in 1988.They both got comm eved because they wanted to get off there posts. Meanwhile my senior whos contract was going to expire in 6 months then asked to be comm eved when my direct senior the the dir of comm blew on feb 29. I still have the knowledge report written on me. I blew for a few days. I only came back to know why all this happen. When I saw the comm eved and read it. I could not understand it. Then I remember what I read. ( I passed staff status 2 by the way}It was about as long as you get your stats up you can get away with anything. Well when I found that out I did a ethics condition. Then well I won'nt tell what I did, but it was spiteful. it was not illegal. When I finally blew. I was depressed for a while took a trip overseas.It was about november of 1988 of that year. I was looking for work then I saw an ad in the newpaper about there was a job where they would pay $10.00 an hour to do bulk mail and they wanted someone relible at guess what 227 w 46 st. Where I was a staff member. I guess the senior staff had no printer , no one to sort, bag it, tag it and send the bulk mail out 50,000 peices a week. After everthing I did for them and they paid me next to nothing. Well I guess the FBO/More and his wife who was CLO upstairs did not like to do bulk mail. Well F__K them! I am glad I got that off my chest.

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow, yeah, that part really sucked...here you'd worked your a$$ off for them and that's how they do ya! :grouch:
But hey, you're OUT now, you're FREE of 'em and we're all the wiser for it..(hopefully :nervous: ). lol.

Michelle

Another part of my experiences while I was there. It was about late 1987, looking back it was the beginning of the end of me being there. it was a good thing too. I won't mention names a deputy/ed went to flag for some training, then a body reg took that persons place unqualified for the post. Then the estates manager took over for the body reg also unqualified the deputy estates manager took over even though was on staff status 1. It became a mess every one was dragged back to the post they had before. NYF stats crashed badly. My stats went up got 25 hours of grade zero auditing. had big wins. Then as a christmas time came my senior and the person on the 6 floor
the HAS sec and the HAS sec of the CLO tried to get me to join the billion years contract club. I was not interested but I was pressured I still said no. they got the tresury sec who was on staff status 1 to join the sea org. but that caused the tresury stats to crash. Then my dir of com blew I took over his post BIG MISTAKE on my part. Then of found out why all the happen. The HAS/CLO whos husband was the ED of new york day blew posts early in 1988.They both got comm eved because they wanted to get off there posts. Meanwhile my senior whos contract was going to expire in 6 months then asked to be comm eved when my direct senior the the dir of comm blew on feb 29. I still have the knowledge report written on me. I blew for a few days. I only came back to know why all this happen. When I saw the comm eved and read it. I could not understand it. Then I remember what I read. ( I passed staff status 2 by the way}It was about as long as you get your stats up you can get away with anything. Well when I found that out I did a ethics condition. Then well I won'nt tell what I did, but it was spiteful. it was not illegal. When I finally blew. I was depressed for a while took a trip overseas.It was about november of 1988 of that year. I was looking for work then I saw an ad in the newpaper about there was a job where they would pay $10.00 an hour to do bulk mail and they wanted someone relible at guess what 227 w 46 st. Where I was a staff member. I guess the senior staff had no printer , no one to sort, bag it, tag it and send the bulk mail out 50,000 peices a week. After everthing I did for them and they paid me next to nothing. Well I guess the FBO/More and his wife who was CLO upstairs did not like to do bulk mail. Well F__K them! I am glad I got that off my chest.

nyunknown

Patron
Yes I read a policy where musical chairs is the most harmful thing you can do to an org. They figured there frist dynamic is more important than the third. Well I came to they same conclusion. They brand me an sp and they were not, they just wanted to get removed from there posts. Ok I will tell yoju what I did! I threw away 30000 pieces of bulk mail. Its been over 20 years.
What are they going to do about it? Declare me? Big deal! So what! At this point that is a badge of honor!

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG :omg: NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER mess with their mailings. :omg:

Well done!:clap:
You SP you.

Now how did you actually get rid of the mail? I'm giggling right now wishing I done such a thing to help this world.

nyunknown

Patron
Simple there was a backalley over there. I knew what days the garbage was pickup. I took out the regular trash put the mail on the bottom. Put the regular on top. 5 trash bins. It was hard work but it was worth it! Oh well I quess I am an SP! What my reward?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Simple there was a backalley over there. I knew what days the garbage was pickup. I took out the regular trash put the mail on the bottom. Put the regular on top. 5 trash bins. It was hard work but it was worth it! Oh well I quess I am an SP! What my reward?

Was it just promo provided by Dissem, or was it an entire addressed mailing that was counted on the stat? If the latter, what happened to the postage money?

Just my sec-checker training... :). Plus I used to be a Dir Comm.

Paul

nyunknown

Patron
Was it just promo provided by Dissem, or was it an entire addressed mailing that was counted on the stat? If the latter, what happened to the postage money?

Just my sec-checker training... :). Plus I used to be a Dir Comm.

You used to be the dir of comm? Oh I am sorry you went throught that? I was the OCO took over for the dir of comm. It was the latter. In was in NY well I guess the money at the post office was not used. It was bulk mail! :)
The only thing I regret was I delvered 20000 pieces. I should have thrown it away with the rest of the garbage.

nyunknown

Patron
Wow, yeah, that part really sucked...here you'd worked your a$$ off for them and that's how they do ya! :grouch:
But hey, you're OUT now, you're FREE of 'em and we're all the wiser for it.

You telling me! I used to work long hours no sleep, no auditing, no study got enthetha from the exetivies. I was the only one doing the bulk mail. another hard part was there was no car to deliver the mail. I used a hand truck. Do you know how hard it was from 44st all the way down to the grand central post office at 33 st and make more than one trip? looking back was I so devoted, a tought guy or was I insane to go throught that? probaly all three!
I never told anyone. Until I came here. But its like I said it was over 20 years ago.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
You telling me! I used to work long hours no sleep, no auditing, no study got enthetha from the exetivies. I was the only one doing the bulk mail. another hard part was there was no car to deliver the mail. I used a hand truck. Do you know how hard it was from 44st all the way down to the grand central post office at 33 st and make more than one trip? looking back was I so devoted, a tought guy or was I insane to go throught that? probaly all three!
I never told anyone. Until I came here. But its like I said it was over 20 years ago.

Doesn't it feel great to finally find your voice about what happened to you in scientology? :yes:
It's been over 20 years for me too and I have moved on with my life. But I still find it very healing to be able to communicate with people who get it. My family and friends are loving and very supportive but they really can't understand what I went through. So many emotions have come out for me on this board. When I got out, I resembled a vulcan, very wooden and emotionally shut down. I even went for years where I couldn't even cry if I wanted to. (Believe me, sometimes you want to cry if you can't at all!)

Mostly, ESMB makes me laugh! And kudos to you for thowing out the bulk mail! I wish I had done something like that.