What's new

Hi from Aerial

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
"Main Entry:1moor Pronunciation: \ˈmu̇r\' "Function:noun' "Etymology:Middle English mor, from Old English mōr; akin to Old High German muor moor'"Date:before 12th century' "1. chiefly British : an expanse of open rolling infertile land'

"2: a boggy area ; especially : one that is peaty and dominated by grasses and sedges"

I was thinking of the Bodmin Moor actually, since i've been there. Does living there make you a smuggler?

A moor. A MOOR? That's the most famous moor in the world, apart from Othello. :)

Paul

Er, not quite, although I can see a lot of the moor you're thinking of (Dartmoor) on a good day. It's Bodmin Moor I live near.

Spoilsport. :)

Paul

Maybe this is why the Beatles came to live in America.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
With that new avatar of yours, you should start getting some attention from the Kiwis on this board :whistling:

Neo

:hysterical:

You Aussies never get tired of that one do you?

I'm not remotely attracted to Aerial's avatar. :unsure:

Ax

Pliny Younger

Patron with Honors
"Main Entry:1moor Pronunciation: \ˈmu̇r\' "Function:noun' "Etymology:Middle English mor, from Old English mōr; akin to Old High German muor moor'"Date:before 12th century' "1. chiefly British : an expanse of open rolling infertile land'

"2: a boggy area ; especially : one that is peaty and dominated by grasses and sedges"

Yeah, I had to look that one up too.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2:

Welcome Aerial, make yourself at home.

Hi all

I have ever been a Scientologist and thanks to people such as yourselves, I never will be.

Do you realise how lucky you are? :yes:

...........oh and Alanzo's promise that with each post, I'd get "more wisdom, enlightenment, knowledge, elan vital, sex appeal, authority, wealth, happiness, freedom"....er..... and something about...genitalia......but I'm not too sure about that bit

Take no notice of Alanzo whatsoever. He's just a status-junkie.

Ax

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was thinking of the Bodmin Moor actually, since i've been there. Does living there make you a smuggler?

I live about thirteen miles from the nearest coast so it'd be difficult to smuggle without transport and I don't drive. Mind you, if the economy gets any worse it's an option I may have to consider...

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I'm afraid I will have to ask you to prove that Al. :)

Ax

You're at 912.

That's only 88 more posts to go before you go "Silver".

On your 1,000th post, loosen your belt, unzip your pants and take a look.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

More genitalia is not a deformity!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
You're at 912.

That's only 88 more posts to go before you go "Silver".

On your 1,000th post, loosen your belt, unzip your pants and take a look.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

More genitalia is not a deformity!

If I had any more, I wouldn't be able to get any underpants to accommodate them. :coolwink:

Perhaps I'd better stop now? :unsure:

Ax

Aerial

Patron with Honors
Gosh with the genitalia growing at this rate we'll have to ask Emma to create another forum :lol:

I'm somewhat nervous now....

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Aerial! Your story appeared before my time on the board, so I missed it. What a hoot! When I was about 4 years old I vividly remember my father greeting my Aunt Mary at the door, "Hello, Mary! Did you bring your vagina with you?" I had no idea what he was talking about, but the adults sure thought it was funny. I hope that story had something vaguely to do with this thread. That was a minute ago, so I've forgotten. :D

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
Aerial, you joined the board well before I did, but since this thread has been activated again, :welcome: (no jokes about private parts, sorry)