What's new

Hi Guys

As of 10 July 2009 a member of the Continental Training Org East US is out of the Church. During my ten plus years in the Sea Organization I was subjected to physical, verbal and psychological abuse at the hands of those above me and even some below. I am a Class VI auditor and an OT-2. I joined the Sea Organization when I was 14, attempted to begin CMO-EPF but was told although I had the OK for HCO, I was physically too short and that due to a birth defect, I was too "ugly to look at" to be in the CMO.

I was posted to CLO-EUS where I remained until a brief stint at FLAG training as a Supervisor.

Last edited:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome.

Wow, what a nice group of people saying "too ugly to look at". I just can't believe this crap. I mean, I totally believe you, but I can't believe their attitude.

celtg

Patron
Wait! DM is the leader of Cof but your too short?

anywho, even though I hardly every post (I mostly read). Welcome!:happydance:

I am actually shorter than C.O.B is. I'm 5'0" and I believe he is actually 5'4" or so the rumor line goes. Could just be his platform enhanced shoes.

Good twin

Floater
I am so sorry, but my first knee jerk response was to say "Pics or GTFO".

Seriously though, I hope you enjoy this community and find what you're looking for here.

:welcome:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh Jeez! :no: Aren't Scientologists the "most ethical beings on the planet", and the ones who see people as "beings and not bodies"? :puke:

I'm so glad that you got out of there! Welcome to ESMB -- you'll find wonderful people here and a lot of support while you "decompress".

-TL

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
Oh crikey, flagtrained, what a bloody crock of sh't - A birth defect? Hell, if it was that bad and/or they had such a problem with it, and you joined the SO as a minor, then it would have been their responsibility to get you corrective surgery when your physical growth slowed down - Some stupid nasty exclusive arbitrary from one of those up themselves CMO members who thought that their sh't doesn't stink, no doubt. :angry: - Bloody hell, hearing that is enough to make ya wanna get violent! :eyeroll:

Anyways, that aside, glad you're on ESMB now - There's lots of friendship, love and support here, for each and everyone of us. Welcome! :thumbsup:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I had a friend who was part of the CMO. She'd left in the mid 80's to raise a family and ended up being my field auditor. She worked with Ron and Davey and even David Mayo in the late 70's and early 80's.

When she told me that people who were not "good looking" would never be at INT, it stuck in me. It is such an outpoint, given that people are "thetans" and that "making it go right" is what makes you OT.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE is all I can say.

Welcome FlagTrained.

I'm 5'6" and totally hot!

byte301

Crusader
Hey flagtrained,

Welcome to ESMB.

All I can say to those bastards that insulted and abused flagtained is FUCK OFF. You're the one's who are ugly and your fucking ugly goes all the way to the bone.

God, this shit makes me rage.

See you on Saturday you freaks. I'll be the short anon with the big freaking sign.

Expect me.

Wisened One

Crusader
:welcome2: to EMSB! Boy, you just left both the SO AND scn SIX days ago?! Wow! You GO! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear your stories!

And I'm short, too. I'm 5'2. And yeah, my birth defects were mentioned a few times as 'something I pulled in and you need to handle it' :eyeroll: :whatever:

Michelle

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: flagtrained - glad you are out and free of that crap.

Guess when I think I've heard the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the cult-think, someone goes and builds a new basement for them.

Would love to hear your story when you're up for it. :drama:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome!

Glad you are here "flagtrained" :welcome: Hope you have some family or other support while transitioning to life outside. :confused2:

Please stay connected and use the PM line if you so desire. :yes:

:hattip:EP

Terril park

Sponsor
As of 10 July 2009 a member of the Continental Training Org East US is out of the Church. During my ten plus years in the Sea Organization I was subjected to physical, verbal and psychological abuse at the hands of those above me and even some below. I am a Class VI auditor and an OT-3. I joined the Sea Organization when I was 14, attempted to begin CMO-EPF but was told although I had the OK for HCO, I was physically too short and that due to a birth defect, I was too "ugly to look at" to be in the CMO.

I was posted to CLO-EUS where I remained until a brief stint at FLAG training as a Supervisor.

If you are still interested in tech many in whats called the Freezone
still are. [ see freezone success stories thread.] However we have very
few auditors on the East coast, specially the new York area. Hope you still want to audit. :)

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome Flag trained.

So, you've been here half a day and Good twin wnts nude pics, Byte is going holler at an org on your behalf and Carmel is going to champion your corrective surgury.

You've made qiute an impression!:)