What's new

Hi Guys

If you are still interested in tech many in whats called the Freezone
still are. [ see freezone success stories thread.] However we have very
few auditors on the East coast, specially the new York area. Hope you still want to audit. :)

We know what the Freezone is in the Sea Organization, we're not THAT cloistered. With that being said - thank you for the invitation and no thank you. I think what the Freezone truly needs to create and implement a program to get auditors trained in their field rather than relying solely on whoever leaves the Church to join their ranks and fill that inadequacy.

Terril park

Sponsor
We know what the Freezone is in the Sea Organization, we're not THAT cloistered. With that being said - thank you for the invitation and no thank you. I think what the Freezone truly needs to create and implement a program to get auditors trained in their field rather than relying solely on whoever leaves the Church to join their ranks and fill that inadequacy.

I completely agree. In Russia and Europe, there are quite good stats on auditor training. In the english speaking world we do badly re training. You're welcome to join my, or any FZ forum, and in the photo section of mine you'll see pictures of hundreds of FZers training in Moscow. [ URL below]

I'd be very interested in what the SO says about the FZ. :)

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Flagtrained. Glad you are out WOW just recently.

Sorry about the BS you were fed on your appearance. A friend I just got back in touch with who is also out has a sister at int that very nearly killed herself dieting to stay thin for the same reasons. Unbelievable - the sad part is that this is not new.

Veda

Sponsor
I completely agree. In Russia and Europe, there are quite good stats on auditor training. In the english speaking world we do badly re training. You're welcome to join my, or any FZ forum, and in the photo section of mine you'll see pictures of hundreds of FZers training in Moscow. [ URL below]

I'd be very interested in what the SO says about the FZ. :)

The Scientology Freezone doesn't mainly train auditors, its main mission is to provide an "outside the C of S" LRH Bridge (to Xenu).

The group in Russia even has its own song:

http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

Rae

Patron with Honors
Welcome Flagtrained! Sorry for all the mental and physical trama you had to go thru. Makes me want, even more than I already had wanted, to punch that little twerp of a dwarf in the face...:angry:

Do well..there's lots of help here during your healing process. Would love to hear more of your story when you're ready.

Rae

I am in my opinion, excellently trained: Levels 0-IV, Class V/Class VI, FLAG professional metering course and C/S Course. And I think very little about the Freezone. If that explains it better :)

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
As of 10 July 2009 a member of the Continental Training Org East US is out of the Church. During my ten plus years in the Sea Organization I was subjected to physical, verbal and psychological abuse at the hands of those above me and even some below. I am a Class VI auditor and an OT-2. I joined the Sea Organization when I was 14, attempted to begin CMO-EPF but was told although I had the OK for HCO, I was physically too short and that due to a birth defect, I was too "ugly to look at" to be in the CMO.

I was posted to CLO-EUS where I remained until a brief stint at FLAG training as a Supervisor.

:welcome: Flagtrained! The CTO EUS' loss is the world's gain :)

You have alot of living to catch up on, so ignore the naysayers and read up on all you can and have FUN! You deserve it.

Mary McConnell

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Hey flagtrained and welcome! :thumbsup:

I was in CLO EUS from 1998-2002. Send me a PM.

As of 10 July 2009 a member of the Continental Training Org East US is out of the Church. During my ten plus years in the Sea Organization I was subjected to physical, verbal and psychological abuse at the hands of those above me and even some below. I am a Class VI auditor and an OT-2. I joined the Sea Organization when I was 14, attempted to begin CMO-EPF but was told although I had the OK for HCO, I was physically too short and that due to a birth defect, I was too "ugly to look at" to be in the CMO.

I was posted to CLO-EUS where I remained until a brief stint at FLAG training as a Supervisor.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
You just can't make this stuff up.

Enjoy the reading. Reading everyone's stories really blew charge for me (if you belive that which I do).

I would love to hear your stories. Details please.......

It ain't natter if its the truth!

Cherished

Wow. You are newly free. I hope you feel the joy that freedom brings and don't find yourself feeling too overwhelmed by it all.

Obviously, if you need anything... ANY. THING. ... just ask and I'm sure you'll find many people who'll try to help. In the meantime, know that you are not alone.

Lots of love to you,
C

ExDDofT

Patron
I'm Pretty Sure I Trained You!

Hi Flag-Trained.

I think I know who you are. And I'm sure you trained under me at Flag-you must have. I just want you to know that it is a process-you do go through a whole gamut of emotions, guilt, confusion and all along you just have to listen hard to your inner knowingness-because you do know what is right. The rest is just finding your own personal Reality on what makes you truly happy and how that will ultimately help others too.

My music saved me and now it's touching and moving others.

You have to find your own Basic Purpose and go for it with no Stops Now! If you do that, you can't go wrong. Don't forget to have fun in the process!

Hit me up if you want to talk :)

My brother would also like to know if this is who we think it is-

Much Love,

Mitch

Happy Days

A very big welcome flagtrained :happydance:

I'm so pleased you are out.:thumbsup:

Life can now only get better.

Just some advice ... stay true to yourself and set a good plan to work towards.

February this year we assisted our daughter to leave the SO and I found it very successful for our girl to have a list of things she needed to do in order to get her life back on track and winning.

We wanted her winning immediately and to ensure that all the incorrect data /postuates given to her were gotten rid of very quickly.. e.g. like it's hard out here... and you won't make it . One line she was given is that she'll end up in an alley drunk and being raped by drug addicts ... these are fear tactics and designed to stop her or anyone from succeeding....

This is just so much bullshit to give anyone I just shake my head.:duh:

She loves her new life ... gaining her self confidence back and truely achieving her goals she's set down.

So do well and stay focussed :yes:

All the best

Happy Days
:dance3:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: flagtrained! Love the nick.
Actually I'm 5 foot 5 and a half.

But, as a thetan, I'm totally hot!
Hahahaha!!

:welcome2: to EMSB! Boy, you just left both the SO AND scn SIX days ago?! Wow! You GO! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear your stories!

And I'm short, too. I'm 5'2. And yeah, my birth defects were mentioned a few times as 'something I pulled in and you need to handle it' :eyeroll: :whatever:

Michelle
Seriously? 6 days ago?? I'd love to hear the story of what happened six days ago. I'm short too. Just 5'.

Welcome Flag trained.

So, you've been here half a day and Good twin wnts nude pics, Byte is going holler at an org on your behalf and Carmel is going to champion your corrective surgury.

You've made qiute an impression!:)
Hahahaha! I've kinda missed you guys.

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
Warmest Welcome Flagtrained. :hug:

You'll get lots of support and help from the folks here at ESMB as you find your feet in your new life.

Glad you made it out.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Free2Dream

Patron with Honors
Flagtrained,

Warmest welcome and bright blessings from yet another shorty! I'm only 5'2"!

:bighug:

It's actually a big, beautiful world out here in spite of what you might have been told. We're living proof that there is life, happiness, and success outside of Scientology. It'll take some adjustment, but we're here for you!

rickglass

Patron
I don't understand the euphemism but thanks :)

"pics or GTFO" is a popular term that requests proof of who you say you are. Alternate and similar variations being "Tits or GTFO", "Pix or it didn't happen", etc.

You're more likely to hear my friends saying it.

That being said, I hope to see you on the 15th, which is the next protest for NYC, though it is quite understandable if you wish to sit that one out. I also hope to hear more from you on NYC's forum.

To quote a favorite movie of mine: "Welcome....to the real world."

Because Original Matrix > Truman Show any fucking day of the week. (GODDAMMIT I FUCKED IT UP! I SUCK AT MATH)

Last edited: