What's new

Hi guys

HSSC

Patron
Hi everyone.
First off I apologyze for my english and future grammatical mistakes since my native language is italian and have been away form US for too long.

I am an ex SO member (11 years) and ex Scientologist (15 years).I was declared SP in 1995 and that believe me saved my life.Unfortunately my mother and my brother are still in the Church and I dont speak to them (or better THEY wont speak to me) since 13 years now.

I joined the Sea Org when I was still a kid.I was FSO,FC and RTC staff.Mainly technical staff (OTVII,Class6 and Cramm off).

Very glad to be part of this comunity and will try to be active as much as possible.

A big hug from Italy,
A.

Pixie

Crusader
Welcome to the board HSSC!! Good to have you here and I look forward to reading your stories. I can't imagine what it must be like to have your own family not speak to you because of a so called 'religion', however there are many stories here on the forum similar. At least here you can share your experiences without judgement and make some friends along the way. :thumbsup: Oh, and I love your Avatar!! :D

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello and welcome. Are you living back in Italy? Sorry to hear about your family disconnecting from you. We can pray that they will come to find the cult as dreadful as you did and leave. :welcome:

DUMB QUESTION. I SEE FROM YOUR POST THAT YOU ARE IN ITALY.

Last edited:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey HSSC,

Damn nice to have you here! Nice time to be joining ESMB as the New Year is just about to start. Nice timing. You have style!

On your desire for forgiveness for your English construction "errors" - I am a native speaker of English and make heaps of errors. No apologies necessary. Just say it like it is for you.

A big hug right back at ya!

HSSC

Patron
Thanks for your welcomes.
I do strongly believe that Scn will collapse sooner or later seeing the way DM is doing things...So hopefully one day I will at last see that portion of my family.

I will post some stories thats for sure,have many to tell.At one point I used to be Int exec's security checker,and was Lisa Marie P and John T MAA.. :whistling:

If any of you guys know Maria Pia Gardini,she is a close friend of mine,we were in the SO togheter,soon her new book about Scientology will come out and my story will be in it.Surely interesting.

Hopefully I will encounter old friends and lookin forward to meet new ones.

A.

Div6

Crusader
Thanks for your welcomes.
I do strongly believe that Scn will collapse sooner or later seeing the way DM is doing things...So hopefully one day I will at last see that portion of my family.

I will post some stories thats for sure,have many to tell.At one point I used to be Int exec's security checker,and was Lisa Marie P and John T MAA.. :whistling:

If any of you guys know Maria Pia Gardini,she is a close friend of mine,we were in the SO togheter,soon her new book about Scientology will come out and my story will be in it.Surely interesting.

Hopefully I will encounter old friends and lookin forward to meet new ones.

A.

Welcome. I look forward to your stories. I guess since you weren't "auditing" these people when you were sec checking them that none of the info you have is covered by the 'priest-penitent' privilige? We certainly do not want you breaking auditors code confidences.

HSSC = Hubbard Senior Security Checker......

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2:

Welcome HSSC!

Glad you decided to join our little community. Sounds like you have some interesting stories to tell, I would love to hear them. (Especially the gossip :coolwink:)

Axiom142

HSSC

Patron
Guys some of your nicks are just incredible!Like degraded being! :D

You know since I left the Sea Org back in 1995 I'veve been in contact with very few ex-SO, so now being here amoung you guys brings back lots of memories (good and bad).Hope this will help me as-is the bad ones.

Anyhow my name is Andrea (male),joined Sea Org at the age of 14,I was in AOSH EU from 84 to 85,then FSO staff from 1985 to 86.RTC EU in 1987 and back in FSO till 1995.Few months in 1995 as FC staff.
I have benn in missions all around this globe.

I was declared (after graduating the RPF in 1995) for using confidential pc data for personal sexual advantage while I was the Tech IC RPF.What's hilarious is that the girl I had sex with was MY C/S and I had no access at her folder (it was C/Sed by my twin).Anyhow a KR was written and with no comm-ev or interview off I went with no money and noone to go to.So I begged,worked as a dishwasher and slept on a bench for a while (my all family was in Scn and would not speak to me) and pull off some money to fly back to Italy where I now live.

Meanwhile I pulled off Scn my father (New OTVII),my uncle (New OTIII and class V) and his wife,my gandmother (Clear) and a few frineds...

Everyday I thank God for being Scientology and the Sea Org free.

Good twin

Floater
Is freedom grand, Andrea? No wonder the cult promises it.

Glad you found the true route to freedom..............out the door of the Co$. :yes:

slimjim

Patron with Honors
Nice to have you here hssc, love reading what you have to say and am looking forward to hearing more. Happy New Year to ya!!!