What's new

Hi, I'm Disillusioned. Nice to meet you!

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
. . . So freakin glad i got out. My family and friends are glad to have me back!

So freakin glad you got OUT too, Dis. And love to your family who are glad to have you back. :happydance:

Thanks for your story. You speak the truth for so many who still have'nt made the jump.

:goodluck: And enjoy living life, really.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Once you check into the SCN Roach Motel, you can't check out without the proper LRH SOURCE Routing form.

Or can you?

No need to wait for that black hole. JUST LEAVE!

Welcome to you Disillusioned, and to the rest that see the path.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome, Dissie!
Glad to have you here!
And so glad to be reassured that you can walk into an org anywhere in the world and get standard tech! :duh:
Freakin' psychos!!
Welcome out!! Enjoy your new life!

FoTi

Crusader
Welcome Dis.. Thanks for the brief summary of your life in the CoS. Hope you tell us more of your stories.:)

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paul:

as I understand Jim, he feels that if the government (FBI, Justice Dept, etc) hasn't filed charges against CoS, then Government is "Part of it" by default. We all know that everything in Government revolves around the money that is budgeted for each agency each year. With finite resources the Feds are forced to prioritize which lawbreakers they go after. Can't say I always agree with their decisions, but that's how it works. I don't think it's fair to accuse them of being part of a criminal conspiracy just because they don't have the resources to pursue it.

Welcome Dis - to a great group that has been helping me work out what the f**k happened to me for 33 years. My lurking first anniversary is right around the corner!

As for the above comments, we Americans need to follow the great example of our Austrailian friends and MAKE the government investigate. When we apply enough leverage, they will.

My favorite remaining quote from the madman L. Ron Blubbard (in the character of Teril the Psychlo in Battlefield Earth) "Leverage, we need more leverage!"

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2: Disillusioned! Ozzies are crawling out of the woodwork. Great to see you here.

We'd love an update on Perth org.

Paul:

as I understand Jim, he feels that if the government (FBI, Justice Dept, etc) hasn't filed charges against CoS, then Government is "Part of it" by default. We all know that everything in Government revolves around the money that is budgeted for each agency each year. With finite resources the Feds are forced to prioritize which lawbreakers they go after. Can't say I always agree with their decisions, but that's how it works. I don't think it's fair to accuse them of being part of a criminal conspiracy just because they don't have the resources to pursue it.

Well there are a few scumbag lawyers and an IRS agent on the board of directors of CST. They appeared out of the blue right after LRH died.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome !

Welcome :welcome: :wave:

Well you sure described it accurately, short and not so sweet, how it is done, how one gets sucked in and overwhelmed. I kind of think of it as getting 'stuffed' - ya know, like a turkey -- here birdie birdie birdie, come get and get it, then ya get snatched up, de-feathered, tarred, tied, roped and bound - cooked. If ya stick around long enough, you become nothing but bones, and then get disgarded - like trash - or ground up as fodder. :whistling:

Glad you got out and away. :thumbsup: May every scilon be so lucky.