What's new

Hi I'm new

Hi Everyone,

I have meant to join for a while, and today I finally did. I'm a scn kid, grew up with my parents on staff. I rememeber the early days well - I was in Sydney in the 1960s then we moved to EG in the early 70s.
I'm hoping to find some friends who I lost contact with this way.
I was on Staff in the early 1980s but grew up around St Hill so know many people from there too.
I finally got out about 10 years ago now.
I now live in Australia - there is life after Scn and it's MUCH better.

Cheers
Dorothy

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Hi Everyone,

I have meant to join for a while, and today I finally did. I'm a scn kid, grew up with my parents on staff. I rememeber the early days well - I was in Sydney in the 1960s then we moved to EG in the early 70s.
I'm hoping to find some friends who I lost contact with this way.
I was on Staff in the early 1980s but grew up around St Hill so know many people from there too.
I finally got out about 10 years ago now.
I now live in Australia - there is life after Scn and it's MUCH better.

Cheers
Dorothy

Yes, Dorothy there IS a life after Scn may not be always be like Kansas but sure as heck a lot better and much more fun!

:itstrue: :welcome:

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome Dorothy, I don't think we met as I got into Scientology in '82

I'm sure we have lots of mutual friends though.

Feral

Rogue male
Hi Kevin,

Where abouts were you in Scn as I was in it till about 2002.

Cheers Dorothy

I was on lines in Syd F then AOSH ANZO till 2004. I was concurrently on FLAG lines from '93 to March last year when I left the church.

Never been to Saint Hill.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Dorothy,

I don't think I know you but that's OK. You can make new friends here too! Lots of Aussies on this board. Welcome.

Carmel

Crusader
Hi Dorothy,

Yep, life "after Scn" is way better, especially when ya find a place like ESMB and friends like ya do here. Welcome! :)

Cheers,
Carmel

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I remember an Aussie Dorothy in the 80s at Saint Hill, slim, short, short dark hair, probably about 70 now. I remember the second name but won't give it since you didn't. Worked in Qual, Examiner I think. Same one?

Paul

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Hi Dorothy, and welcome again.:hattip:

Degraded Being, yes Im sure you are a friend of Dorothy's. A lot of chaps here are. I know I am one myself.:coolwink:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Zinji, I can't believe you would ever blush, or that I could make anyone do that. Pure as the snow, at the centre of a new york cross road that's me.

La La