What's new

Hi OCMBers!

galileo

Just registered and wanted to say hi to all of my old friends from Clambake. I haven't lurked or posted for quite some time, but I may do a little here from time to time.

Galileo AKA Squirrel AKA Squirrel from Denver

Hi Fluffy, PG and Tigger. Does anyone else from OCMB post here under a different name than what they used there?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hi, Galileo,

Very nice to see you. How have you been?

(Fluffy at this point very glad she used her trusty narcissistic search string- would not have seen your post otherwise)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
(Fluffy at this point very glad she used her trusty narcissistic search string- would not have seen your post otherwise)

Why don't you use the "New Posts" button, Fluff? It seems by far the easiest way for a regular to keep up with the new stuff.

Paul

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Oh, I do that, too.

But if, buried in the post, is a comment toward the bottom- which HAS happened before along the lines of "Hi Fluffy" or "Let's ask Fluffy, she may have an idea" (which happened to me the other month on another forum) then I may not see it, unless I read every single new post.

I try to read the new posts but don't always see every single one and every part. Having the New Posts button is definitely a good thing in any case.

So I do it both ways on all the forums on which I participate that take a search string.

But, yeah, I think this board is configured very nicely indeed. I like the set up, the atmosphere- all of that.

Wisened One

Crusader
OCB member here:)

Hi PG, et al,

I used to post as a similar user name, too...over at the Clambake Forums...How are ya guys?:)

LONNNNG time no see!:)

Wisened One