What's new

Hi OSA, want to know who I REALLY am?

Leland

Crusader
I was at Flag, protesting a while back.......and some older tech guy got really angry with me. ( at the side entrance to the SP building) He shouted at me..."You've been DECLARED!) I was somewhat taken aback. I replied...." I haven't gotten my golden rod yet."

(Not the best come back.) He said "Follow me....we'll go inside and I'll show it to you."

I declined....

He actually started to walk off.....thinking I would follow him!

Perhaps I should have.....carrying my protest signs and everything....and seen what would happen.

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors
Good for you, Whitedove! Congratulations on your glorious exit out of the organization. Do you mind sharing what started you on this road to being out for good and what lead to your publicly asking for a declare?

I hope you don't get hassled. I doubt you will because I believe the hundred or so members left in Canada are probably more worried about paying the light bill than hassling ex-members, but you never know.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Hey just back up now! I dont know who you are? , but i want my SP declare 1st< how dare you! , your just a Bitter..... man I love you.... already
Go girl ,You,ve started something here, Just imagine The only inflow, is people asking for their declares. stats would go out the roof , highest ever
We to do it en mass ,address it to the lowest person in the org, and let it travel to HCO on to OSA.
But welcome to ..... you remind me of my wife , butter wouldn,t melt in her mouth, but one night, at a packed pub , westie pub in Auckland NZ, she punched a mongrel member (bikee) in the face, a heavy tattoed face, as the band,...... jambed in a corner of the pub, were looking for a way out.now we an,it
gonna play neil daimond are we ,it has to be AC/DC or a gary moore,We survived, ...... Panda would relate to it,..... My wife,s veiw was ... my arse is my own , just leave it alone,....... ex nanny
sea org sydney, In and out with in months, .....Granitt.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very well said Whitedove.:clap:

I was lucky when I got Declared because it was when they were still sending out Goldenrods.

Mine shows I committed six suppressive acts. Now I wish I'd tried harder.:coolwink:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Very well said Jocelyne! - The minions of the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology will hate it! - 'The Sun Will Never Set on Scentology', they say.. Very well, stick it where the sun don't shine then!

:yes:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok everyone,

I'm jumping in. Maybe some of you already know me or know/have known my ex husband.

I am from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and my name is......roll drum please......

Jocelyne Bouthillette :wave::bow: (you can find me on Facebook) :biggrin:

So, why do I want $cientology to know who I am? OSA or whoever you are that are spying on us, I want OUT and when I say out I mean I want to be DECLARED! Yes, yes. you have read right. I want an SP declare. I want that billion contract stain on my soul gone!

I also take psych meds thanks to $cientology GAD. I have seen psychiatrists, had therapy. So, you can add that to my SP declare resume :biggrin:

I have talked AGAINST the church of Scientology, David Miscaviage who I consider a royal pain in the ass. A liar, manipulator, dictator and using everyone around him to his adavantage. He is not there to help YOU. He is there for himself. Wake the fuck up! I also talked against the OT levels which I believe are dangerous to your mental health.

David Miscaviage is NOT L Ron Hubbard, so why do you even believe everything he says? Go to the source. And who is the source? L Ron Hubbard. Not that I believe everything he wrote and said. I believe in the beginning there was a few good things. I truly believe that but than, he lost it somehow.
Apply this one thing LRH said 'What is true for you is what you have observed yourself and when you lost that, you have lost everything'. Yes, yes, that is the original saying. I think DM has altered it like he has altered ALOT of LRH materials.

Tell me this? How in the world can David Miscaviage would have known that some orignals writings were altered? I am talking about the 'revised' books. You really really believe LRH did not check what he wrote? Who do you believe most? LRH or DM? Personnally, I would go for Ron. There is only one source and YOU know who it is. Wake up!

The Church of Scientology is corrupt to its chore and you are to afraid to stand up for yourself. I will never ever ever support a church that hurts people the way you do. There is so many I do not want to go into it. Plus, Scientologists that are trained for it are VERY good at lying. Did you know there is an actual TR to teach yo how to lie? Oh yes there is.
Yeah a chuch teaching you to lie. WEll done! :thumbsup:

I am disconnecting from you! That is MY decision. Not yours. I could go on and on cause I have alot of emotions bundled up. I want to scream, I want the world to know the TRUE face of the 'Church'. Maybe just maybe than, some good can come out of it.

So, today, Saturday, October 4, 2014, I am disconnecting for good from the 'Church of Scientology' and I will not shut up when I see something is wrong and hurt people. Never. Never ever. And believe me, if you try to hurt me or my family in any way, shape or form, I already took some precautions. I am no idiot. I know about 'fair game'.
So, the law will know WHERE to look if something happens. Now, tell me you are not criminals when a person has to protect herself and the people she cares about from you?

Isn't it Ron that said 'more communications, not less'? You really want all this to end. COMMUNICATE. Communicate the TRUTH. Stop lying cause people or as you call the 'wog world' aren't stupid. You have win a price for a bad reputation over the last few years. I am not making this up. It is just you are not allowed to read about it. Because it is consider 'enturbulating'. No it is not. You can think for yourself and separate the truth from the lies if you take the time to look at both sides. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to. I feel sorry for you.
At the same time, I understand cause I have been in your shoes in the past.

So, send me my SP declare since I am officially disconnecting from you and will keep speaking the truth until someone finally get the whole picture.

The truth always win in the end. Whether it is days, months or years.

Jocelyne Bouthillette

When I see, 'What is true for you is what you have observed yourself , I have to remind myself that I have considered some things I have observed to be true that just were not. It was the slant I was using to look through at the time. I have built myself into a position of belief and found a truth for me that was more wishful thinking than it was truth. What's true for me these days is different from days gone by and that is enough to make me question what my truths are now. Thank goodness for our ability to read. May it come to pass that all people have the choice to read and question anything and everything they choose to.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Oh! lol

Thank you for claryfing.

Right now my bravado is under the rug LOL

Oh well....Que sera sera...

And from another movie ("Les Miserables"):
[video=youtube;d2sanq2SM0k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sanq2SM0k[/video]

RogerB

Crusader
Jocelyne,

Umm, pardon me for noticing, but your declaration of your status is far more powerful and far more valuable than any shit they can label you with or put on you or pull on you.

And I see you have declared yourself far more thoroughly and honestly than they ever could.

And since written, it must be true, eh?

So my personal advice on all this is to stand tall and be true to YOU.

What I see here is you putting them at at effect of your causation rather than the usual thing of folks being affected by them . . . either way, of fearing what they might do or waiting for them to do whatever they do. You have put yourself above that crap now!

It's the only real way to win in life.

Rog

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I see 19 users on this thread. Wonder if there is some OSA sneaking around? :eyeroll:

What can little me do to you? Geez guys, don't you have some bigger fish to fry?

Just give me my declare and I will give you a big wet kiss :biggrin:

Maybe if you make it easy for the Ethics Officer of your local org it will help. :coolwink:

Write your own SP Declare on Goldenrod and send it along with a proper CSW to the Ethics Officer for approval.

You can ask also if there's an extra charge for it to be put into a nice picture frame as well. :biggrin:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
Hi Jocelyne

What a coming out party you're having here.

:dance3::buzzin::buzzin::hifive::woohoo::party:

A present for you:

View attachment 8244

Note that the word on the back of Lisa Marie's album t-shirt can be read as either 'evil' or 'cult'

This was pointed out at the Bunker by Miss Wog (which reminds me, she has been absent from here a long time :bigcry:)

Here is the story as Tony covered it:

http://tonyortega.org/2013/02/23/scientology-mythbusting-with-jon-atack-fair-game/

Thank you tetloj :hug:

I WANT that t-shirt! :biggrin:

I LOVE Lisa-Marie! I love her guts, her honesty. She is my model. She is the reason I actually came out. I tought if she can do this, so can I.

She also has been on both sides of the fence. I truly believe she did not know about how SO were treated. I have listen to some interviews she did since than. She does not mention Scientology much but in one she says 'oh, those crazy people' or something like that lol.

If you read this, thank you again Lisa-Marie. I do love you very much :hug:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I was at Flag, protesting a while back.......and some older tech guy got really angry with me. ( at the side entrance to the SP building) He shouted at me..."You've been DECLARED!) I was somewhat taken aback. I replied...." I haven't gotten my golden rod yet."

(Not the best come back.) He said "Follow me....we'll go inside and I'll show it to you."

I declined....

He actually started to walk off.....thinking I would follow him!

Perhaps I should have.....carrying my protest signs and everything....and seen what would happen.

I personnally think you did the right thing by not going in the org. Who knows what they are capable of. Never ever trust what they say. I would say most of them have hidden agenda.

You did the right thing Leland :thumbsup:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
:) You're already on the list as no. 2410 - never to be taken off again. :biggrin: See sig.

Hope this helps in getting a goldenrod.

If you have any additions please just post them.

Nevermind TrevAnon. I just found it :)
Sorry, I am tired today. Lots of emotions since last night.