What's new

Hi to ALL :)

7tenths

I'm not an ex-scieo, but they have tried to recruit me several times at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta (I am a pro-photographer so always get press accreditation for the event).

I've had some rather interesting (weird) discussions with some members of the Plymouth Org (I think that's where they were from).

I'm also an ex-physiotherapist and my very first contact was just wanting a lie down at the Balloon Fiesta, so took the offer of an assist, didn't 'do' anything for me and as a physio I can't see that it would at all, not ever ;-)

Happy to be here tho', and glad to here that a great many people do get to leave the cult.

pollywog

Patron with Honors
Friendly bunch aren't ya' ;-)

Actually, 7, they really ARE a friendly bunch - I think there has been a lot of new activity over the last weeks and you slipped through the cracks. Don't let that stop you from reading and contributing, though. Not my usual role here, but on behalf of all the lovely people here at ESMB, welcome and enjoy what you learn...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'm also an ex-physiotherapist and my very first contact was just wanting a lie down at the Balloon Fiesta, so took the offer of an assist, didn't 'do' anything for me and as a physio I can't see that it would at all, not ever ;-)

As an ex-physio, it probably wouldn't. Scn assists like the Nerve Assist and Touch Assist are basically meridian therapies, which depend for their good effect (when there is one) on "balancing up the energy channels" when they are disrupted. If someone already has relatively balanced channels, so to speak, then they aren't going to achieve anything, as there is nothing to "fix."

I am assuming that just like a barber tends to have a good haircut and a dentist tends to have good teeth, a physio or ex-physio would know how to stay in good (balanced) shape.

And welcome. :)

Paul