What's new

Hi & welcome back

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
YAY! Tried a showpost on the big list (Jerry Alexander) and it looks like it worked fine!!! Thanks a LOT!

ETA

It looks like the exscn.net references which are NOT using showpost are no longer working. Examined it, there are 50 of them. That's a relief.

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Thanks, Emma! Nice looking site, pleasing color :)

My only gripe is having to learn a whole new thingie! :eek:

Rog

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Issue? Looks like the threads that were stickied no longer are. :eek: Or is that just me?

ETA guess it's just me. :confused: One of my less brilliant posts I'm afraid. :p

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
tenor.gif

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Things are a little messy right now but I thought I'd open up the board anyway. Over the next few week I'll be fixing things that have been messed up by the new software (smiles, signatures etc).

If you notice anything weird please let me know.
Thanks for all the time and effort we are indebted to you dear Emma!

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
YAY! Tried a showpost on the big list (Jerry Alexander) and it looks like it worked fine!!! Thanks a LOT!

ETA

It looks like the exscn.net references which are NOT using showpost are no longer working. Examined it, there are 50 of them. That's a relief.

Looked a bit further into it.

printthread also seems to work fine
attachment works
index also works
member works

find user not so much :(

replacing find_user function for member function should do the trick, but I'll let Incredulicide who maintains the big list wiki be the judge.

Wow. nice. I'm really glad ESMB has been reincarnated instead of dropping it's body. It has been very instrumental to my escaping the thrall of Hubnotism. Would I like others to have the wins I have experienced on ESMB? Hell yeah! F/N VGIs ;)
Mimsey

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Don't know if anyone will see this as I was unable to post in Emma's "Welcome Back" thread. It said "You don't have sufficient privileges to post here" :( but correct me if I am wrong...it appears to me that when you go to a thread it does not show you the page numbers to allow you to immediately go to the last page. I have to scroll all the way through ALL the posts to get to it. Am I missing something?
TR8

Huh?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Whoa, it's working! Looks great!

Yayyyyyyyy!
However, I do have one issue that greatly concerns me. Although I have searched extensively on ESMB's new format, I have not been able to find that link where members can redeem their "frequent flyer miles" (i.e. user "credits" calculated from total number of posts made) for valuable prizes.

I am sorry to complain, but someone has to stand up and fight for our rights! If I had ever even suspected that one day my 22,000 previous credits was going to lose its redemption value, I never would have made all those posts!

Please give us back our reward program! I have had my eye on that DELUXE BARBECUE GRILL & BEER COOLER for the past 8 years and I am damn sure not letting this go! I am going to fight until this injustice has been made right!

You are not going to get away with this! Trust me, there is going to be some serious rue-factor involved!

ps: If anyone has the contact info for Ray Jeffrey, please PM me.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Whoa, it's working! Looks great!

Yayyyyyyyy!
However, I do have one issue that greatly concerns me. Although I have searched extensively on ESMB's new format, I have not been able to find that link where members can redeem their "frequent flyer miles" (i.e. user "credits" calculated from total number of posts made) for valuable prizes.

I am sorry to complain, but someone has to stand up and fight for our rights! If I had ever even suspected that one day my 22,000 previous credits was going to lose its redemption value, I never would have made all those posts!

Please give us back our reward program! I have had my eye on that DELUXE BARBECUE GRILL & BEER COOLER for the past 8 years and I am damn sure not letting this go! I am going to fight until this injustice has been made right!

You are not going to get away with this! Trust me, there is going to be some serious rue-factor involved!

ps: If anyone has the contact info for Ray Jeffrey, please PM me.

As I sat in on one of the meetings as concerns the rewards program I can assure you there is nothing to worry about here. The rewards program is still in place and the Deluxe Barbecue Grill and Beer Cooler is certainly still part of it. I saw one myself in the storage closet ready for shipping.

There was a slight change in the program rules however you may wish to take note of. To receive the Deluxe Barbecue Grill & Beer Cooler you must reach the level of 50,000 postings.

Great news! You're almost half way there! ;)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally Posted by Type4_PTS
---
There was a slight change in the program rules however you may wish to take note of. To receive the Deluxe Barbecue Grill & Beer Cooler you must reach the level of 50,000 postings.

Great news! You're almost half way there! ;)

LOL!

Last edited: