What's new

hi

larfalot

Patron
Welcome, Larfalot! :happydance:

Very nice that you could join us here, it is a good board! :thumbsup:

I will look forward to reading your posts.

I am a very low tech being... :blush: ....but I can add this to your computer skill set:

If you click on a posters name, a window will pop up which will allow you to see all their posts, if you click on that option. That is one way to check up on a poster that you have a concern for, or to read their latest posts. :)

I think, as a new member, that you have to make a certain amount of posts before some of the features kick in for you, to prevent spamming...so keep talking! :thumbsup:

Welcome! I LOVE chickens! :happydance:

Thanks sweetness and light for your tip re the posters. Cool that you love chickens.

I shudder at your name sweetness and light. Did you ever get called that at the church? I did. I looked it up and was horrified to think that all her life I had called my little niece 'sweetness and light'. Anyway, I had to rethink the words. :yes: But then I figured out that the accuser was just a bully and calling me names to satisfy his thirst for power or something. What used to irk me was that if one was too nice then u are all sweetness and light and if you got agro u had bleeding crimes. No win.

larfalot

Patron
:)Thanks for all your posts. As I have said HI by opening this thread I shall finish writing on this thread and start another after I have read some of the posts on this board.:) :) :) :) :) :)

Over and Out for this thread.

Jump

Operating teatime
:)Thanks for all your posts. As I have said HI by opening this thread I shall finish writing on this thread and start another after I have read some of the posts on this board.:) :) :) :) :) :)

Over and Out for this thread.

ten four roger that standing by *dropped carrier* *static*

TG1

Angelic Poster
Dear Larfalot, chickens and cow,

Welcome to ESMB. I hope you all have a great time here.

:)

TG1

larfalot

Patron
So, how does one end this thread????? Someone 'rogered' my last over and out. But I find myself returning to answer you nice people. :happydance: Me try again. --- Over and out - from this thread.:)

larfalot

Patron
Hi larfalot,

If you're concerned about the church finding out that you're posting here - with the Suppressives! - you may want to delete your location, quick smart. But if you aren't worried, just ignore that.

Welcome aboard. The church does indeed see psychiatrists as its mortal enemies. But if your friends and family know you and know you're not a bad guy, perhaps that will help them question the church about that.

Welcome aboard.

Hi Cherished. :) I just read the thread by illegal alien re the disconnection being applied to him. I hadnt realised that the church goes to such lengths as that. Disgusting. But your point on my location got me thinking. Bit late now to remove anything but whats the point anyway? Those people at the church have to learn that they cant mess up other peoples lives without some back flash. I really hope that 'illegal alien' gets his way. No one has the right to do what has been done to him. His thread started out with really good manners and he stated his concerns fairly. But it seems you cant be nice when it comes to those with vested interest. I hope he 'fights fire with fire'. He just seems like a really nice person and sometimes nice people get trodden down. Have a nice day or night (whenenver u read this):)