What's new

Hi

Margaret

Patron
Hi All,

I'm Margaret and was born into Scn and was active for many years in Scn but have been out for a while. I was at St Hill UK in the 70s and 80s.
I also had issues with family disconnection and still have some friends and family involved so don't want to give too many details about me.
I'm based in Sydney Australia.
It's great to see so many people on this board and the number of people who have left steadily increasing !:yes::happydance:
I'm also really looking forward to Louis Theroux's film on Scientology !!!:coolwink::happydance::happydance::happydance::yes:

Margaret

Last edited:

Hypatia

Pagan
Hi All,

I'm Margaret and was many years in Scn but have been out for a while.
It's great to see so many people on this board and the number of people who have left steadily increasing !:yes::happydance:
I'm also really looking forward to Lois Theroux's film on Scientology !!!:coolwink::happydance::happydance::happydance::yes:

Margaret

Welcome!!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Margaret :wave:

I was in the SO at AOSHUK from 1972-1986. We may know each other. There are quite a few chatty SH posts here from over the years, available via Google if you include "site:exscn.net" in the search.

Paul

Anonycat

Crusader
Hi All,

I'm Margaret and was born into Scn and was active for many years in Scn but have been out for a while. I was at St Hill UK in the 70s and 80s.
I also had issues with family disconnection and still have some friends and family involved so don't want to give too many details about me.
I'm also really looking forward to Louis Theroux's film on Scientology !!!:coolwink::happydance::happydance::happydance::yes:

Margaret

Welcome, Margaret, and let me celebrate with you in saying screw anything remotely resembling scientology!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

I live 120 k.s north of Sydney and was majorly on staff at Sydney Org with a smattering of other "adventures in cultland.":duh:

Glad you could join us - keep your details as vague as possible as OSA do monitor this board and do their utmost to identify every new poster here.:yes:

So, with that in mind:

FUCK YOU, OSA !!!

:devil:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi All,

Margaret

Welcome Margaret ~ happy to see you here at EXSMB~!

:thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader::hifive::hifive::dancer::dancer::dancer::hattip::hattip::dance3::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::party::party::party::party::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::buzzin:

Here is an excellent interview Louis Theroux did about Scientology recently:

https://youtu.be/uXyS-74sRTE

Margaret

Patron

I live 120 k.s north of Sydney and was majorly on staff at Sydney Org with a smattering of other "adventures in cultland.":duh:

Glad you could join us - keep your details as vague as possible as OSA do monitor this board and do their utmost to identify every new poster here.:yes:

So, with that in mind:

FUCK YOU, OSA !!!

:devil:

Hi Scooter Thanks for the warm welcome and also the advice re OSA ! I tried to PM you but your in box is full so couldn't. If you could PM me that would be great.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
A hearty :welcome: to you Margaret! It is always such a pleasure to see folks joining here who would normally just carry on had there not been some wonderful peoples (lookin' at you Ems) putting together this forum.. There are many, many hours of reading here, stories, articles, info/links, etc. etc., even if you wish to not talk to peoples (which would be a shame imho), I've been told that just plain ol' lurking can be quite cathartic :) What-ever, I think you ROCK!

:cheers: