ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Hidden-camera investigation of Scientology in Quebec

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by mnql1, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Mnql1, ya frikken ROCK! :cheers: Thank you so much guys for your time and effort and work to help get such awesome news out and about *bows*

And the hits just keep on comin'!

2. fortymarriedandbalding

fortymarriedandbalding Patron with Honors

Excellent

How does CoS stop this from happening again in the future - can we expect bag searches and patdowns for new recruits from now on? They are already paranoid about journos etc joining their ranks.

3. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Oh yeah, strip searches.... that'll go over well with folks :roflmao:

4. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

They are too greedy and the $$$$$$$ signs blurr their vision. But yes, they are very paranoid indeed. Even when I was I Narconon, they discussed with me about me being an OP,..., LOL. I don't think I was,..., was I?:coolwink:

5. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Is the subtitle version available ??

6. Intelligence

Very soon. The whole world is waiting on mlqn1,..., LOL. He is such a dedicated person

Just received this message from a Friend in Taiwan: David: "It's an honor to have been translating your documents and submitting it to some Taiwan authorities..."

I didn't even know they were doing this until today. And they will love these sub-tittled videos.:omg::happydance::omg:

7. Intelligence

More To Come

This TVA Expose is having a Tidal Wave effect and more than one million viewers watched the show in Quebec. Once translated, it will hit the Global viewers.

Shortly after this, there is another Media Expose in the works. This one will initiate a Federal Government Investigation. Dox are ready to substantiate Expose.

We are blessed in Canada to have such good, reliable and credible Intelligence and dedicated Quebec Anonymous members willing to go the extra mile. And Media with ``balls of steel.``

Then we will drag them into Court very soon.:D

http://anoneire.ning.com/profile/DavidEdgarLove

8. behindmycamel

behindmycamel Patron

David,
    It's good to hear of that work in Taiwan.

Looking forward to the subtitles.

9. Intelligence

Explotation

EXPLOITATION in Today

Sorry about the xxxxxxxxx out parts, but I must protect their indentity right now.

More HORROR stories arrive in my email in-box daily!

This just came in today. Exerpt:

We just got our xxxxxxxx home from Narconon xxxxxxxxxxxx. We were lied to and ripped off $xxxxxxx.00 for xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxx.00 for the program.
    I don't know where to start. No one will reply to my emails. They had our xxxxxxxxxxxx sign papers after they arrived and....." Please feel free to call me. Thank you, xxxxxxxx xxxxxx
    ====================================================================================================================

This poor, vulnerable family and patient were lied to and exploited. This CULT doesn't seem to get the message that this will not be tolerated any further by the Public, Government, Health Officials, and Politicians.

This family didn't know where to turn or what to do. Anonymous is where they turned to for help.

This IS WHY!

10. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Oh Canada! :happydance:

11. mnql1

mnql1 Patron Meritorious

12. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

It's good to hear about the subtitles being translated for consumption in Taiwan. I believe Taiwan is the only remaining place on Earth where Scn is 'upstat' now. (Photos here.)

The victims in Taiwan need to learn as much about LRH and Scientology as we can tell them.

13. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Oh yes! Inoculations for de nations! (lets not forget Mexico, Africa, Haiti, Colombia, India, Japan, Russia, and a half dozen more victim-pools)

:dance:

14. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

mnql1, thanks for putting up the English subtitles version - that is one powerful doco!

15. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

mnql1

Thanks so much for doing this.

16. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Mnql1 is a quiet hero. The amount of work I have seen him/her do is phenomenal.

Terrific news about Taiwan. :thumbsup:

17. Intelligence

Mnql1. Fantastic work. Contact in Taiwan and other countries will love these and make good use of them. I will be using these big time to substantiate dox I have for our governments. Bravo to TVA for this investigation. Now it's time to change gears even higher and "kick it up another notch". One more big push this month, then I'm taking a short break. Tx again mnql1 and Montreal Anons.

18. Intelligence

Senator Celine Payette Speaks Out Against Scientology

Senator Celine Payette Speaks Out Against Scientology

A TVA Investigative Report from Senator Celine Payette in Ottawa, Canada. Scientology should not be Tax Exempt, but Taxed as a Business. Not a Religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbguNqVOrg8

.Thanks mnql1:happydance::happydance::happydance:

19. :dancer: :party: :dancer: :party: :dancer: :party: :dancer:

Thanks! This totally made my day! Thanks mnlq1! You rock!

Pretty soon DM will be: :floor: and :bug:

:thewave:

20. Intelligence

Hope to visit Senators Office in Ottawa again soon. The waters have been tested and they are "Nice N' Warm" :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Very happy indeed with the TVA Investigative Reporting. They and Montreal Anonymous did an awesome job indeed.

"Are We There Yet?",..., we're getting there......

Definately "Rocking Some Stable Datum....."