What's new

High Level Scientologist Whistleblower: "Government/Illuminati took over Scientology"

Project Camelot interviews Dane Tops
Los Angeles, September 2009

Some of you may have read the statement on our Questions page that I (Bill) have experience in an offshoot of the original Church of Scientology (called Ron's Org: I was never in the 'Church', and am proud to be included on the famous Church of Scientology Enemies list).

But I was utterly surprised when a legendary whistleblower in the Church of Scientology introduced himself to me and told me that what he had to share had something to do with Black Operations. Kerry, who has never studied Scientology, agreed that this whistleblower was very much in the ranks of regular Camelot whistleblowers. We decided to do an interview.

So: we bring you Dane Tops - an almost mythical figure in Scientology history who has never before come forward to tell his story - which is extraordinary even by Camelot standards: all about how the Church of Scientology was taken over in the early 1980s, and the courageous and astonishing way in which Dane blew the whistle, which resulted in tens of thousands of members realizing what was going on - and leaving. Put the coffee on (a lot of it!), read carefully, and Enjoy.

The unusual name ‘Dane Tops’ is a pseudonym, but it is not of Project Camelot’s making. This fascinating story dates back to 1982, when a senior member in the Church of Scientology blew the whistle on its activities… which over the previous several years had become more and more totalitarian and repressive: a far cry from how its founder, L Ron Hubbard, had intended things to be - the techniques as they were once applied being described to us by Dane as a vast, readily accessible array of powerful techniques for liberating and empowering the human spirit so that all mankind could benefit.

The now-famous “Dane Tops letter” or “Dane Tops debrief” describes how the Church of Scientology, over a number of years, was being taken over by a mysterious force, and how Hubbard was deliberately marginalized maligned and removed from direct control of his organization – while instructions apparently originating by him were fabricated with false signatures: never written by Hubbard at all.

Aware there was a hidden party taking Scientology down, Dane Tops blew the whistle: he typed out an inspired, detailed, 9500 word presentation – and, long before the days of e-mail, copied it and posted it to 20 people. To his surprise, a chain reaction ensued and the ‘letter’ was copied, recopied, and recopied again. In today’s terminology, it ‘went viral’.

During the next year it reached and changed the lives of tens of thousands of loyal Scientologists who - until they read Dane Tops’ analysis - could not understand what was happening to Hubbard and to the organization to which they had dedicated their lives.

The ‘letter’ catalyzed a mass exodus of thousands of highly trained, talented and loyal Scientologists: in Dane Tops' own words, these people were the very finest: the best of the best. They left ‘the Church’, many of them starting their own groups to continue to deliver the original techniques which Hubbard had spent 30 years developing.

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html

Div6

Crusader
Project Camelot interviews Dane Tops
Los Angeles, September 2009

Some of you may have read the statement on our Questions page that I (Bill) have experience in an offshoot of the original Church of Scientology (called Ron's Org: I was never in the 'Church', and am proud to be included on the famous Church of Scientology Enemies list).

But I was utterly surprised when a legendary whistleblower in the Church of Scientology introduced himself to me and told me that what he had to share had something to do with Black Operations. Kerry, who has never studied Scientology, agreed that this whistleblower was very much in the ranks of regular Camelot whistleblowers. We decided to do an interview.

So: we bring you Dane Tops - an almost mythical figure in Scientology history who has never before come forward to tell his story - which is extraordinary even by Camelot standards: all about how the Church of Scientology was taken over in the early 1980s, and the courageous and astonishing way in which Dane blew the whistle, which resulted in tens of thousands of members realizing what was going on - and leaving. Put the coffee on (a lot of it!), read carefully, and Enjoy.

The unusual name ‘Dane Tops’ is a pseudonym, but it is not of Project Camelot’s making. This fascinating story dates back to 1982, when a senior member in the Church of Scientology blew the whistle on its activities… which over the previous several years had become more and more totalitarian and repressive: a far cry from how its founder, L Ron Hubbard, had intended things to be - the techniques as they were once applied being described to us by Dane as a vast, readily accessible array of powerful techniques for liberating and empowering the human spirit so that all mankind could benefit.

The now-famous “Dane Tops letter” or “Dane Tops debrief” describes how the Church of Scientology, over a number of years, was being taken over by a mysterious force, and how Hubbard was deliberately marginalized maligned and removed from direct control of his organization – while instructions apparently originating by him were fabricated with false signatures: never written by Hubbard at all.

Aware there was a hidden party taking Scientology down, Dane Tops blew the whistle: he typed out an inspired, detailed, 9500 word presentation – and, long before the days of e-mail, copied it and posted it to 20 people. To his surprise, a chain reaction ensued and the ‘letter’ was copied, recopied, and recopied again. In today’s terminology, it ‘went viral’.

During the next year it reached and changed the lives of tens of thousands of loyal Scientologists who - until they read Dane Tops’ analysis - could not understand what was happening to Hubbard and to the organization to which they had dedicated their lives.

The ‘letter’ catalyzed a mass exodus of thousands of highly trained, talented and loyal Scientologists: in Dane Tops' own words, these people were the very finest: the best of the best. They left ‘the Church’, many of them starting their own groups to continue to deliver the original techniques which Hubbard had spent 30 years developing.

I've had this kool-aid before. Would it be possible to get a fresh batch?

Correctly attributed to source?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
There is so much not to believe in this but I thought the timing on this was probably intentional:

B: There’s a bunch of questions there! But let’s stay on the topic.

D: Sure.

K: So it’s a little bit like following a plot. So here you are, you’re doing this technique and you’re breaking through certain levels that you think are holding back at least Ron Hubbard and his organization on some level.

D: Well, holding back all of mankind. What Ron Hubbard discovered was why mankind is trapped and why mankind in the condition it is. He wanted to free us. He put the organization there because he wanted it to free everyone on the planet.

But, instead, it was heavily attacked and he was attacked, and it was finally taken down through children. And I believe those children themselves were part of a psychic program, because those children were given jobs in the organization to run the adults.

They were called “The Messenger Org”. They never went to real school. They were like five, six, seven years old. They were his servants and the only people who could get close to him.

B: Were they that young?

D: Yeah!

B: I didn’t know that.

D: Oh yeah, you bet they were, it’s all they knew.

K: Did they go on the boat? How many children, and did they go on the boat with him?

D: Yeah, they were the only ones who had access to Ron. The adults couldn’t even get to him, only the children could. And it’s the children who took over the organization. The person that runs that organization today was one of those children that started out very young.

K: Okay. And how many children? Do you know?

D: I don’t know how many there were. Hundreds. In the end they fought it out. I mean at the end there were three or four of them that were fighting it out for control of the Church and they were like 12 years old, or not much older. One of them won, and he got control of that Church.

B: Let me clarify this just a little bit by bouncing this off you - because it kind of sounds a bit weird. What you’re saying is that these children served as messengers.

D: They called them that.

Archangel

Re: High Level Scientologist Whistleblower: "Government/Illuminati took over Scientol

This was used to help the JNET team here in MI This was an operation submitted. Narconon is not safe. Using overts and withholds to pass to the DEA and CIA: The Illuminati is to big this message was intercepted via Edward Snowden and the NSA and my mission has been comprised please advise!!
:thumbsup:
--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Subject: "OUR" Commitment to the Solution~ ATTN: Mike w/ Operations
To: [email protected]

This communication was set up via (Lance Laird)

What "We" are offering is a solution to the epidemic that has taken control of this City/State. "We" have the ability to intertwine "Our" social net work and this solution, to devise a plan of action.

"We" have the ability to have an "unknown(s)"; as to said suspects, and a direct connection regarding this problem. With the proper atmosphere provided by You, seizing top players in this ongoing drug epidemic problem, (and at the same time); make it known to law enforcement who the many users and dealers are; providing cases on both. This operation will be outlined and specifically broke down, so there is no loss of funds to the City and or State, and seeing that "Our" interests are protected as well.

"Our" efforts can be combined directly with Your Law enforcement team(s). You know the statues and laws; "We" can abide by such terms and conditions, so no ones efforts are fruitless. "We" are going to outline what "We" need from You, and "We" are going to lay out "Our" terms as well.

ALL TERMS are negotiable given said statues and/or Laws. "Our" ability is to provide an unsuspected cooperating body that is trusted in the realm of said users,dealers,manufacturers; both at the top and at the bottom of this problem. With the element of a timely seizure of said parties (criminals), with out reveling "Our" identities prematurely; "We" can provide Law enforcement a multitude of cases.

Such efforts will not go unnoticed and have never had such a profound effect. "We" believe that at a time such as now, it is crucial to act. Such efforts; "We" believe cannot be matched by Law enforcement alone.

"This body" will provide the confidence of a factor that is conceivable, and trust able to said drug parties in this small town, that WILL bring results. "Our" loyalties will remain honored by said contract that together "We" negotiate with Your Law enforcement team(s).

"We" will consent to the placement of an undercover officer(s) into "This body", however, said officer MUST for "Our" protection and safety; be brought in from another jurisdiction and be unknown in this town as well. This/These officer(s) will play to the role(s) needed as described, to protect the Cities/States interest and to provide a full awareness of the Laws necessary to complete "Our" objectives. "We" have the utmost faith in the integrity of Your Law enforcement teams. "We" expect that same faith of integrity in "Our" body.

How "This body" will conduct this operation:

*(Your Bureau) will have Full authority after All negotiations are finalized.

*(Your Bureau) will have complete access to All information at All times.

*(Your Bureau) can stop All investigations upon their request as long as our terms are met, regardless of the point in which they deem it necessary to stop said investigation.

*(Your Bureau) Will be required to share with "This body" Any and All information of said (profiles/parties/criminals).

*(Your Bureau) will be given the ability to closely monitor All actions;ie,communications,money transfers,purchases,involvements,etc.

*(Your Bureau) will be required to provide the funding that is necessary for All aspects of the operations anonymity.

*(Your Bureau) will be required to provide a location that is wired with audio and video surveillance. ALL through out the location, except bathroom (audio only) ~ Jackson has 3,000 empty homes available.

*(Your Bureau) will be required to provide a tapped land line, a laptop that is internet ready and as well as monitored.

*(Your Bureau) will be required to provide a vehicle(s) from police impound that is equip t with a lo-jacked monitoring device as well as audio surveillance inside said vehicle(s).

*(Your Bureau) will be required to provide All cellular communication telephones.

*(Your Bureau) will be required to not depict "This body's" actions; because of direct interaction and or involvement, as criminal behavior due to the direct link.
(Immunity MUST be granted to "This body"; to aid in the efforts and safeguard the interests of said "body.")

*(Your Bureau) will be the only armed defense in this effort.

*(Your Bureau) will be required to set the status of this effort as top priority, as for "Our" protection; being that "We" will be unarmed and in some cases "unaware" of the outside threat potentials of said criminals.

*(This Body) will receive a monetary compensation negotiated by All parties for said efforts.

*(This Body) will require law enforcement to expunge a specific member(s) probation term and or warrant(s).

This Operations Plan of Action:
(to unfold as negotiated by All parties) (As a show of good Faith in Your Bureau/Law enforcement team(s); "We Will start by an attempt at providing A case that is currently in discussion as of now with Your Officers; that is Not directly linked to said efforts /investigation(s).)......