What's new

Highest ever number of people newly introduced??????

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just read on the Scieno website:

"•The number of people newly introduced to Scientology and starting on training or counseling per week exceeds 26 times any previous week in history."

How does this make sense?

I'm thinking of all the weird stat manipulations I witnessed. For example, in the course room mood drills and clay demos were big stat engines but reading and word clearing not so much. This means you could have 20 people reading Dianetics and get 50 points or have one person doing mood drills and get 10,000 points. The one person doing mood drills would show that the Academy was booming. 20 people reading Dianetics would mean the course room was an utter failure.

OR...one could count completion of a PTS/SP Checksheet as a Major Course Completion. A quick student could knock that off in a day but the completion would count the same as someone finishing the Dianetics Course or any of the C0-IV Levels. The efforts to make the PTS/SP Checksheets completed was enormous.

LOL. Stat manipulation is the bread and butter of Scientology orgs. The cognitive dissonance which should scream out is WHY DID WE TOLERATE IT FOR SO LONG WEEK AFTER WEEK, YEAR AFTER YEAR.???

More stupid.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Here's how that works.

Example Say the previous highest ever world wide, on newly introduced starting a service ( newbies introduced by a VM, or FSM'd in, or body routed in, then coming into an org, seeing div 6 reg and then routed to the Div 6 classroom for Book auditing or div 6 class new first start) on a given week was 300. What they are claiming on the site is that they 26X that number. 300 x 26= 7,800 of newbie new starts for that week.

Of course that's horse sh*t

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

"•The number of people newly introduced to Scientology and starting on training or counseling per week exceeds 26 times any previous week in history."

I'm thinking of all the weird stat manipulations I witnessed. For example, in the course room mood drills and clay demos were big stat engines but reading and word clearing not so much. This means you could have 20 people reading Dianetics and get 50 points or have one person doing mood drills and get 10,000 points. The one person doing mood drills would show that the Academy was booming. 20 people reading Dianetics would mean the course room was an utter failure.

OR...one could count completion of a PTS/SP Checksheet as a Major Course Completion. A quick student could knock that off in a day but the completion would count the same as someone finishing the Dianetics Course or any of the C0-IV Levels. The efforts to make the PTS/SP Checksheets completed was enormous.

LOL. Stat manipulation is the bread and butter of Scientology orgs. The cognitive dissonance which should scream out is WHY DID WE TOLERATE IT FOR SO LONG WEEK AFTER WEEK, YEAR AFTER YEAR.???

More stupid.

They may have taken in a new cult, it's the new way of expanding, my thought is Islamic state, the poor guys must get traumatised from having to behead Christians who won't change religion or throwing gay men off tall buildings, they need auditing plus confessionals, have you ever failed to behead an unbeliever etc. I can see the relationship going well.

Elronius of Marcabia

I have no doubt the highest number ever of people introduced to Scientology
happened and is happening daily :thumbsup:

It's called "Going Clear Scientology and the Prison of Belief" :thumbsup:

yup stats are straight up and vertical revealing the ugly under belly
and abusive inner workings of the very top leadership and its celebrity members
and down to its newest duped members who think its some sort friendly
little self help and improvement course kinda thing :yes:

It's a stratospheric butt kicking :buttkick: for Hoobard and company, Lil Davy and his sad Lil Navy :thumbsup:

Hip Hip and a Hell Yeah :coolwink:

JustSheila

Crusader

More stupid.

lol!

For one thing, "New people introduced to Scientology" has never been a stat. So previous years would be no report, null or zero.

"New People Started on Div VI Courses" was the standard stat.

Going Clear has put this new weird stat on the moon. Tens of thousands of people have now been introduced to the real Scientology - and they hate it, man.

Stats are out the roof. I was so sure they'd find a way to count the people shocked and disgusted with Scientology as a stat and sure enough, they did. What can I say.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
lol!

For one thing, "New people introduced to Scientology" has never been a stat. So previous years would be no report, null or zero.

Going Clear has put this new weird stat on the moon. Tens of thousands of people have now been introduced to the real Scientology - and they hate it, man.

Stats are out the roof. I was so sure they'd find a way to count the people shocked and disgusted with Scientology as a stat and sure enough, they did. What can I say.

There are two Stats I can't wait to see, but they aren't there yet:

a) Millions wasted.
b) Pennies left in the bank.

Of course I mean official "church" stats, not the stats of individual "parishioners".

Anonycat

Crusader

More stupid.

Not that I find the numbers well documented, but I have noticed that a big push is going on, for handing out Free Personality Test booklets. Since it's a stat from staff members, they have a very serious need to say they did monumental things the past week. A downtown garbage can could easily fit thousands of hand-outs. The last time I was handed a Free Personality thing, was the Sunday that Going Clear was going to air.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

That's easy.

Multiply 26 times 0.

:p

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
lol!

AGP has a video up where he actually gets body routed into the Hollywood Org (or whatever that thing is). He was handed a personality test to TAKE HOME by the receptionist. If I remember correctly (and I do) in the old days, a raw particle would take the OCA in a test room, be evaluated by a Div 6 reg, be ruined by the graph, dissem drill and onto the Comm Course. So in addition to all the bad press, they have discontinued past successful actions. Induce positive feedback loop. Repeat.:bong:

OutFO38

Patron
I'm not surprised. The Testing Center in Hollywood officially re-opened a couple months ago and the SO members posted there have been working non-stop, balls to the wall. Since LA Org is now the model Ideal Org, there's a HUGE push to have it booming.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not surprised. The Testing Center in Hollywood officially re-opened a couple months ago and the SO members posted there have been working non-stop, balls to the wall. Since LA Org is now the model Ideal Org, there's a HUGE push to have it booming.

No, you missed the point. In the past there is NO FUCKING WAY a raw public would be allowed out after having been body routed into the org. Tone 40 8c was the rule. What they are doing now is a sure way NOT to sign up more people. They take the test home and never come back.

Elronius of Marcabia

One of those elephants in the room questions for lurking Sea Org members
and staff, if your pay is based on production and Scientology is booming
and straight up and vertical with unprecedent expansion why is'nt it reflected
in your pay ?:confused2:

Don't ask me,ask your COB ?

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
AGP has a video up where he actually gets body routed into the Hollywood Org (or whatever that thing is). He was handed a personality test to TAKE HOME by the receptionist. If I remember correctly (and I do) in the old days, a raw particle would take the OCA in a test room, be evaluated by a Div 6 reg, be ruined by the graph, dissem drill and onto the Comm Course. So in addition to all the bad press, they have discontinued past successful actions. Induce positive feedback loop. Repeat.:bong:
She seemed like she might have recognized AGP and was trying to get him out of the building as quickly and quietly as possible. It's an entertaining video:

[video]https://youtu.be/-vTvURlGEgo[/video]

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
She seemed like she might have recognized AGP and was trying to get him out of the building as quickly and quietly as possible. It's an entertaining video:

[video]https://youtu.be/-vTvURlGEgo[/video]

Maybe, but they let him hang out and check shit out. That was weird. In any case that is not how body routing was done 35 years ago is all I'm saying. I saw another video on youtube recently that showed the trash in the trash can around the LA Org. A bunch of take home OCAs and free tickets for a Dianetics lecture. The poster says the trash cans had been emptied shortly before and it was all since then. So it seems the handout OCA thing is being done and it isn't working.