What's new

Historic Texas December 2013 Hearings

Lone Star

Crusader
All is calm as the courtroom gradually fills up. Marty and Mosey's little bundle of joy is here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: On the banks of the Mighty Comal River

Just found out that recording devices and cellphones won't be allowed during the hearing.

So I won't be live blogging. Will have to update at lunch.

Lone Star

Crusader

Ray is trying to get a continuance in order to get more discovery. Says they are hiding, denying and probably destroying evidence of DM's involvement and direction.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Just found out that recording devices and cellphones won't be allowed during the hearing.

You might want to keep half an eye on the cult people. With their contempt for "wog" courts, you might just catch someone out sneaking word to the Dwarf. Although realistically I would imagine someone is fully wired for sound and maybe vision too so he can listen in in real time and micromanage away. Anyone wearing odd-looking hearing aids? Wouldn't it be just peachy if they got caught out at that and their contempt became formalized? :)

Paul

Lone Star

Crusader

Ray is citing the Wollersheim case in how they behaved criminally to silence and intimidate witnesses and the judge.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

Ray is citing the Wollersheim case in how they behaved criminally to silence and intimidate witnesses and the judge.

How are you able to type and eat popcorn at the same time? YOU MUST BE OT!!!! :biggrin:

Lone Star

Crusader

DMs lawyer is showing pictures of last month's events to prove he is busy doing other things. Should I yell "oiliness table"?

TG1 what's DM's attorneys name again?

Lone Star

Crusader

Ok short break and from this point all devices have to go dark. Mike Bennitt recorded the first 30 min.

Tony isn't here.

TG1

Angelic Poster

Lone Star,

DM's lawyer's name is Lamont Jefferson.

The CSI's lawyer (blond bimbo) is Les Strieber.

Lone Star

Crusader

JB and TG1 look up Texas case.....Moncrief Oil. Don't know the date.

Jefferson is using it in regards to jurisdiction in deposing Slappy.

TG1

Angelic Poster

Here's my best bet:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-supreme-court/1643295.html

Skimming it now, but if I recall from Jefferson's opening argument this is a case that says that a CEO can cause something to happen in State A, but because he isn't a resident in State A he can't be sued in State A for what he caused there.

(Purely from memory ... be back soon.)

P.S. Yeah, that's basically the Texas Supreme Court's ruling in Moncrief. (I am not a lawyer.)

TG1

Angelic Poster

Bennitt's got a 1:50 teaser up at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1AOUtdpkFE

It's George Spencer speaking for the Church of Scientology (not Miscavige) saying how unfairly the defendants are being harassed by Mosey and Marty and referencing Marty's, "frankly, cultish agenda."

:hysterical:

Apparently, Bennitt's posting more video soon.

Lone Star

Crusader

Ray is fighting for more discovery. The anti -SLAPP has until Feb to be settled. Cults lawyers will object to all the Declarations once officially entered. There will probably be hearings tomorrow and Fri.

I'll have to post more later from my notes...if I can read them....lol